favorite implied vore/scenarios that could lead to vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

favorite implied vore/scenarios that could lead to vore?

Postby justinrpg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 am

I know that implied vore does not cut it for some people, but for those who it does, or for anybody else who likes a scenario that could lead to vore, whether it does or not, what scenario would that be?

Like for me,

It could lead to vore, but the scenario originally was not a vore scenario.

Mine is that I was shrunken by some kind of beam. Before Rydia could run inside an get me a Normal Size Potion to return me to normal size, a bird of prey (possibly peregrine falcon) grabs me and flies away with me.

Being that it is a bird of prey, this kind of scenario could potentially lead to vore. Because why else would a bird of prey grab me?

What implied scenarios or scenarios that could lead to vore that do you like?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: favorite implied vore/scenarios that could lead to vore?

Postby granblue » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:33 am

what
granblue
Participator

Postby 3rasvok » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:44 am

You mean having vore happen in a story where it isn't the focus? Like, once caught by the pred (monster/animal) it's heavily implied that the prey is gonna be eaten but it isn't emphasised?
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby TaurenDevourer » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:11 pm

These questions are getting weirder and weirder...

But there is a few things I like. Usually, the Tom and Jerry stuff I used to watch as a kid.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Modern45 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:50 pm

All these threads clearly look as justin's (short) roleplay with himself.
Check out my gallery ^_^
Modern45
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm confused, you mean scenes that are seen in movies, TV shows, games and such, or ones written by vore fans?

The title made me think the former, but the OP makes me think it's actually the latter...
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby FrozenEvil » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:07 pm

I'm confused by the question, OP can you explain?
My active interactives;¬
-Zootopia-
FrozenEvil
New to the forum

Postby ChibiToy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Oh c'mon guys'n'gals... really? :3

Well I can't help but think of a group of adventurers inside a dense forest which is widely known for its... unique vegetation. Now they get tracked by a beast and while the bunch is running for their life, an unfortunate soul's foot gets snatched by a vine, quickly dragging him into the thicket while the chase continues. While the scene is focusing on a whole different thing and the unlucky fellow's fate isn't sealed yet, I think we're all silently imagining what's happening behind the scenes... :p

But honestly, despite being awfully specific, this kind of thing basically applies to any predator who catches/snatches a prey... Like seeing a butterfly entangled in a spider's web.

On the other hand, I'm more inclined to "innocent" looking scenes where you don't even think of it as vore but when the observer is looking into the maw themselves, they give the prior events a whole new aspect... ummm, y'know? :3
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:40 pm

When I think implied vore, and sorry to anyone who wrote something that explains it, I think something in a story where vore is clearly going to happen, and then it cuts to a different scene, leaving the readers to assume the "victim" was eaten.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Well, if you`re talking about scenarios that could lead to vore, I like types of scenarios where the prey is snatched up and played with by her giant captor, and depending on the situation, it may or may not lead to some sweet vore.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:48 pm

The predator towering over her prey, licking her lips, and eyeing him. Licking lips is definitely my favorite pre-vore or implied vore activity and sometimes, I take it out of context in non-vore scenarios.

If you don't understand the topic just try to pick out the parts that make sense. That's what I usually do.
Jayezox
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:40 pm

I believe I posted my answer in a similar topic. I forgot which it was, but I might re-post it here if I find it. Not feeling like re-writing everything again.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Jayezox wrote:The predator towering over her prey, licking her lips, and eyeing him. Licking lips is definitely my favorite pre-vore or implied vore activity and sometimes, I take it out of context in non-vore scenarios.

If you don't understand the topic just try to pick out the parts that make sense. That's what I usually do.

Oooh yeah, I love that. One of my favorite implied vore scenarios is when one of my OC girls is trying to run away or escape from the giant pursuing her, but ends up getting cornered, and she`s helpless to do anything but to quiver in his shadow as he towers over her, now completely at his mercy.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:44 pm

A bunch of people in a room with a single one of them being very, very fat. The focus character turns away briefly from time to time, but when they turn back... there's someone missing, and the pred is fatter...
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:36 pm

Any relationship in fiction where they tease the potential for vore even if they never actually show it. Of course as I'm into romantic vore this can lead to the equivalent of Snarry in some cases. Tom and Jerry would be a good example. They hate each other but I'd totally ship it vore and all ^^;
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dattiljs » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:43 pm

How about a young (18 year old) girl comes home from school and heads to her room. She locks the door behind her so her parents can't bother her. She takes her Tshirt off and is wearing a black athletic sports bra along with black yoga pants (leggings) and dirty bare feet (dirty from her flip flops). She lays down on her bed to nap and hears a noise from under the bed....she gets on her hands and knees and leans over the edge of the bed...reaches down and pulls the sheets up to look underneath
dattiljs
Been posting for a bit

Postby dattiljs » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:45 pm

I also love when a girl is attacked in a car and as the camera pans away you see the car shaking and rocking back and forth as you hear her scream
dattiljs
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion