Vore Community Survey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Community Survey

Postby SexyMamaSheela » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Sheela, or Zinnia as some may know me by. I am dropping in to provide you all with a short little survey regarding the vore community of which we all know and love! The survey is designed to ask you a variety of questions, from gender to race to personal vore preferences, and it is completely anonymous! These statistics will be gathered and dispersed back on this community, so people, if curious, have the results to look at. It also may help me in my research on these kinds of things!

It is very quick, and simple to fill out. Please answer truthfully, and be aware that even I cannot see who wrote what.

NOTE: All joke answers will be deleted. Again, please try to be serious!

https://goo.gl/forms/wlFcse3E8F05TXqF3

Second part of the survey. Dabbles more into the history of how you came across vore and why it interests you.

https://goo.gl/forms/SMvECRvGjAs8IEZG3
Last edited by SexyMamaSheela on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SexyMamaSheela
Been posting for a bit

Re: ~IMPORTANT~ Vore Community Survey

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Just make sure you present the data as the eka's vore community. This place has it's biases that are going to be different than other vore communities.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SexyMamaSheela » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 pm

I, unfortunately, forgot to account for what different websites I would be attaining the data from, so I will regretfully be unable to list that. But due to the view count I will be able to give a rough estimate of about how many people who submitted were from Eka's.
SexyMamaSheela
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:50 pm

You should probably re-create the form then. Anonymous web surveys already have huge problems.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SexyMamaSheela » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:58 pm

Recreating the form would annoy a lot of people, since I already had a hard enough time convincing some people to fill it out. I do have methods of calculating the number of people from which site, it just isn't on the form itself.
SexyMamaSheela
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Sure, I`ll try it. Why not?
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WoodenDuck » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Out of curiosity, which other vore communities have you posted this to?
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby SexyMamaSheela » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Well, I don't actually know any specific sites dedicated to vore besides this one, but I have posted it on Discord, furaffinity, deviantart, tumblr, and chatzy. You are free to spread it around, if you like.
SexyMamaSheela
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rhysion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:22 am

Will the research findings get published somewhere they can be accessesed by everyone too?
Rhysion
Somewhat familiar

Postby SexyMamaSheela » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:27 am

Yep. I will be giving the survey about one to two weeks before I close it and publish the data. When I close it will vary depending on traffic of the survey as the week goes by.
SexyMamaSheela
Been posting for a bit

Postby VelveteenDreams » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:47 am

Some advice, maybe modify the kink question a little? Maybe add some more that have more to do with vore (disposal/scat, absorption, weight gain/bbw, etc.)? And it's not like it matters but maybe remove those that don't really have anything to do with it?

Otherwise hell yes I'll do this survey. I love Survey's, especially Vore&Kink one's, and I wish there were more. I love answering those questions, and I love seeing the general popular consensus on the website.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:24 am

first question: a transgender what? that's not a gender in itself. :lol:
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SexyMamaSheela » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am

@Xenderson11

Well, I could add more, but I think the way it's set up now is sufficient enough. Besides, too many people have signed it already. It'd be an inconvenience to change it ;p

@Erastus I know lol. I mostly set it up like that to give me an idea of number of people who had transitioned/were part of the lgbtq+ community.
SexyMamaSheela
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 am

Erastus wrote:first question: a transgender what? that's not a gender in itself. :lol:

True. There's male to female, there's female to male, and most importantly perhaps, no one I think "identifies" as trans, they identify with either male or female despite not being born that biologically, so having them tick of trans instead of the gender they see themselves as is...eeh.

Edit: Of course I could be wrong and just talking out my butt.
Last edited by BigPapaUsagi on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby SexyMamaSheela » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:12 am

I know, it's kind of stupid. :P I was originally going to not include transgender, but I thought I'd include it just in case ;p
SexyMamaSheela
Been posting for a bit

Postby VelveteenDreams » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:35 am

I think the genders question is alright, there's a lot of opinions around and who knows maybe someone *does* identify as something but wants to recognize they weren't born that way.

As for my own suggestion, yeah I can see the logic in how removing options wouldn't work now, I didn't before, heheh. Though it'd still be neat if you added them, the current options choices seem just a little arbitrary.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:22 am

Well I can't finish the survery, there is no Observer option for Vore or Role Preference...
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sorniyamiro » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 am

"Where did you find this forum from? *"

A possible answer is "Ekas Portal", sooo you are asking if I found Eka's Portal on Eka's Portal? Or was the survey meant for a different forum?
Γνώρισα τον Άνθροπο και αγάπισα τα ζώα
Sorniyamiro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flopolopagus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:55 am

Flopolopagus
New to the forum

Postby SexyMamaSheela » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:20 am

I've sent the survey to multiple websites, so yes. And I added an observer option, jaggedjagd.
SexyMamaSheela
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion