Who are our preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Player Gender + Character Species

Female (cis) pred, human/humanoid
26%
Female (cis) pred, anthro/animal
4%
Female (cis) pred, monster/other
3%
Female (cis) pred, species may vary
3%
Female (mtf) pred, human/humanoid
4%
Female (mtf) pred, anthro/animal
3%
Female (mtf) pred, monster/other
No votes
Female (mtf) pred, species may vary
1%
Nonbinary pred, human/humanoid
2%
Nonbinary pred, anthro/animal
2%
Nonbinary pred, monster/other
1%
Nonbinary pred, species may vary
3%
Male (cis) pred, human/humanoid
23%
Male (cis) pred, anthro/animal
10%
Male (cis) pred, monster/other
4%
Male (cis) pred, species may vary
10%
Male (ftm) pred, human/humanoid
No votes
Male (ftm) pred, anthro/animal
1%
Male (ftm) pred, monster/other
No votes
Male (ftm) pred, species may vary
1%

Total votes : 103

Re: Who are our preds?

Postby coop500 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Voted after some convincing lol
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Rendezvore » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:20 am

This took me a while cause I was excited and rambling too much at each question. And trying to organize holiday crap.

1. To what extent do you insert yourself into your fantasies? (Do you imagine your IRL self or a representation of you as pred, or prefer to watch characters do it?)
Observer and director of my own characters and very rarely imagine myself in a situation. Even if I self-insert my artist representation at times, it's more that I like to be sadistic to my fictional self and other characters rather than want to be like them.

2. Have you always leaned toward the pred role? (How have your role/POV preferences changed over time, if any?)
Yes, always leaned heavily toward playing predators, even as a child. I love fairy tale witches and mythological beasts who would capture people in cages or gobble them up. Even now, I pose collectible figurines in weird situations and take photos of their unfortunate predicaments. :silly:

3. Do you ever switch roles, and if so, to what? (Are you ever in the mood to be prey or observer, or maybe even take more than one role during an encounter?)
I get the most enjoyment when playing preds, but I feel more like a tabletop game master when I play, so I also write for most of the other secondary characters and NPCs, both pred and prey I've also discovered I really do enjoy writing for certain types of prey, especially dominant prey who have partial control of how they are handled and eaten.

4. Do you work alone? (Or are you the type to hunt with a partner or pack of fellow preds?)
My main dragon typically works alone, but she does have some predator friends and rivals who occasionally help (or hinder) her pursuits.

5. Do you have a preference for fatal or nonfatal? (Or do you switch it up--and if so, under what circumstances?)
I prefer fatal with or without reformation. Non-fatal is also fine if there's still a lingering threat and implications toward the former. Totally safe vore just doesn't keep my attention without that tiny ambiguous tone thrown in.

6. Do you chew your prey? (Hard vore, soft vore, maybe a little of both?)
Playful chewing, nibbling and teasing, but the pred could threaten further, to show that they could very well decide to bite down with their full strength if they really wanted to. The only hard stuff I've dabbled in is non-bloody, low pain, cartoony. Oops, tugged a tail too hard and it fell off! And sometimes food transformation, biting the limbs off cookie people and such.

7. What's your preferred prey like? (Size? Gender? Species? Body type? Personality? Does it even matter?)
I don't mind any type of prey in most scenarios, but there's definitely a bonus to certain features and attractions.
Size -- Micros, usually, but same-size is okay for creatures who could reasonably handle it like a snake.
Gender – Don't care, but I curl into a tiny ball of glee at the sight of a character with an androgynous appearance.
Species – Don't care, but prey types like sheep, pigs, and mice help me feel more predatory.
Body – I really like small and skinny. I enjoy stuffing that skinny little thing to be a little pudgy, with some bulging, but not really fat. Just some filling for taste.
Personality – Innocent, naive, worried, tearful, but not completely terrified. A little defiance is alright, but too much fight and I get flustered with how to pull a scene back on track. I just ask for a little cooperation is all. Sometimes I feel I'm not challenging myself enough on that front, though.

8. How much do you normally eat in one sitting? (Are we talking so many preys you can't move, just a tiny snack here and there, or what?)
Always fun to gorge on a nice variety of little flavorful filled snacks, but not to the point where the pred can't stand. Munching on a whole container of sweets with a satisfactory pat to a slightly bulging belly, with possible tummy ache later on. :wink:

9. How do you feel about cooking or food prep? (Do you like your prey plain, seasoned, or completely transformed into a beautiful dinner spread?)
"Soft" cooking and food prep are my main kinks! Letting the idea slowly sink in that prey is simply meant to be a meal while my pred prepares an entire multiple course spread around them! In many cases, the prey is asked to help prepare others or even themselves when it is their turn. I like them cleaned and scrubbed, seasoned, marinated, stuffed, baked/boiled/roasted/whatever, and presented. But even though my main dragon loves to cook, it's a type of foreplay... drenching in sauces and whipped cream and sweating with euphoria inside magical ovens. Still prefer prey whole and alive for any final swallowing.

10. What are your preferred pred characters like? (Are there certain qualities they must have, or that you prefer them to have? Do they vary a lot? Are they just you?)
I like many types, but favor dragons, lamias, witches, plant creatures, and some other monsters. My preds usually have very long, prehensile tongues, tentacles, or tails that can grasp prey. I like it best when preds have a basis for their motives and desires, with quirks and flaws. I like ones that justify how natural it is for them to be predators in a logical manner. I like ones in guilty pleasure, in denial of feelings. I also like genteel, charming manipulators who know exactly what they want, but are incredibly patient to get it. Arrogant preds can be fun if they aren't complete assholes and if they have other more interesting qualities, as well.

---------------

1. What is your gender? (You do not need to disclose trans status if you are uncomfortable! If you wish to provide the statistic, however, there is an anonymous poll.)
My sex and gender are both female, but I am a tomboy, a cross-dresser, and find the androgynous look to be very attractive. >.>

2. What is your age/age group?
35 and married, but I still look like a teenager! We joke that I'll always be half my age every birthday. :-D

3. How would you describe your personality?
Very excited and expressive when I'm alone or among friends. With unfamiliar people, I sit and observe for a bit, then usually blurt out some dumb shit to break the ice and we all have a good laugh. I'm empathetic and observant and enjoy helping and educating others if I can. Also somewhat analytical and pedantic sometimes and my sense of humor usually consists of puns, word play, and irony and not much else.

4. What are some of your major tastes/hobbies/interests outside of vore?
Art, dance, anime, video games, and Figma. Lots and lots of Figma. :lol:

5. Is vore a kink, fetish, or just an interest for you?
Fetish all the way and prefer it in sexual relations. Husband is not into vore, but he's open and accepting and we enjoy sharing stories and art of each of our different fetishes and kinks.

6. What is your sexual orientation, and does it align with your prey preferences?
Bisexual/pansexual and... I guess it does? I'm open to any gender of pred or prey and don't require anything specific, so in that way, yes? But in another way I don't need genitals to be present at all, so I don't care if prey is a cartoon character with nothing explicit showing, either.

7. Do your religious, political, or other cultural ideologies affect your vore preferences in any way?
Nothing to do with religion or politics... however, cultural... yeah, I do occasionally address this. I have some footnotes and disclaimers in my work explaining real life safety vs fantasy. For instance, sexual myths that are still followed by many people or that an actual pet snake should not be fed live food. That sort of thing. Don't mean to be preachy, just briefly reassure me you are aware of these minor things and we can go back to feeding your very much alive and wriggling character back to the fictional pet snake. :silly:

8. What is your real-life diet like?
Frozen dinners, usually. LOL
I do find myself tearing into a turkey leg or fried chicken like a hungry predator, but I'm just playing around.

9. Are you more of an introvert or extrovert?
https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality
Campaigner, all the way! Which is sort of a mix of both. I love exploring and seeing things and meeting people and spreading inspiration! But I get burnt out and stressed very easily and have to withdraw after a while and just focus on taking care of me. Sometimes this means leaving my usual hang-outs on the internet and flat-out ignoring everyone for weeks to a few months. And everyone wonders where I am, but I don't care. Go away. :P

10. Do you consider yourself a creative type?
I like to think so? I enjoy using vore and other related kinks in very out-of-the-box unexpected ways in my art and role play. I've been a slime who wanted to engulf a character just to be their clothing, a witch who swallows people with long hair tentacles to absorb their hair and make her own hair longer, and shoved a small dragon's head and tail up a vag and ass at the same time because the pred couldn't decide! I really love seeing how far a simple concept like vore can be stretched and I also enjoy artists of that same mindframe like SeekGr, NitroTitan, and Scaylid00d.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tigercloud » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:20 am

I'm really confused what the Poll-Options mean. What's a "Nonbinary pred"? And what's the difference between "Female (cis) pred" & "Female (mtf) pred"? (What's mtf and cis?)
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby BelleJar » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:00 am

tigercloud wrote:I'm really confused what the Poll-Options mean. What's a "Nonbinary pred"? And what's the difference between "Female (cis) pred" & "Female (mtf) pred"? (What's mtf and cis?)

MTF = Transgender, Male to Female
Cis = Cisgender, identifies as genetic/birth sex
Nonbinary = any gender that is not necessarily male or female

I apologize if I've gotten any of that wrong, i was using google to find appropriate definitions
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tigercloud » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Ah that makes sense! Thank you =)
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby starrynight » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Questions about you as a pred:

1. To what extent do you insert yourself into your fantasies? 3rd party observer, or as prey. Only very occasionally as the pred.

2. Have you always leaned toward the pred role? As I said above, I'm very rarely lean towards the pred role. That said, I've opened more up to it the more I involve myself in vore. I take on the pred role more often than I did when I was younger.

3. Do you ever switch roles, and if so, to what? See previous

4. Do you work alone? Oh yes. I'm a solitary pred type of gal, regardless of which role I'm playing.

5. Do you have a preference for fatal or nonfatal? Fatal, definitely. I like the absolute domination that comes with digestion.

6. Do you chew your prey? No. I prefer prey whole and fighting. Plus I hate blood.

7. What's your preferred prey like? Female and humanoid. Probably because I do see myself more as prey than pred. Anthro doesn't do much for me, and neither does male prey.

8. How much do you normally eat in one sitting? Varies. If same size, I can't really do more than one at a time. If it's Macro/Micro, it depends on the situation, but I mostly prefer only eating one person. Makes the predator's relationship to the prey feel more intimate.

9. How do you feel about cooking or food prep? I like cutesy, cartoony prep. Food play is turn on for me, hard cooking is not. I'm not into butchering or horribly killing prey before they are eaten.

10. What are your preferred pred characters like? I like cruel preds. Preds that care for nothing but their own desires, regardless of the consequences to the prey. The prey is just the means to an end, a way to get whatever it is they want, be it food, pleasure, or a challenge. I also like preds who don't necessarily start out to be preds. Vore is just an experiment, exploring a secret desire, and then they find they like it a little too much.

Questions about you as a person:

1. What is your gender? female

2. What is your age/age group? Late twenties

3. How would you describe your personality? Quiet, but quick to anger

4. What are some of your major tastes/hobbies/interests outside of vore? I've always loved mysteries. Be it novels, movies, or tv shows, I love a good mystery and or police procedural.

5. Is vore a kink, fetish, or just an interest for you? More of an interest, though I guess it does touch on the fetish for me as well. Mostly what I like is the psychological aspect. The terror of the prey in a hopeless situation, and the uncaring nature of the pred.

6. What is your sexual orientation, and does it align with your prey preferences? Well, I mostly consider myself to be asexual, but my relationship with my sexuality is... complicated. I think it does somewhat effect my preferences. I prefer taking on the prey role, and I prefer male preds. But when I take on the pred role, I still like female prey. So... :-?

7. Do your religious, political, or other cultural ideologies affect your vore preferences in any way? You know, I'm a staunch, liberal feminist in RL, so you'd think I'd be less interested in the snuffing out of young women in my writing and fantasies, and yet...

So, I guess not.

8. What is your real-life diet like? A lot of junk. I'm pretty busy, and I'm tired when I get home. I don't have time to cook anything decent, so I sustain myself on TV dinners and takeout.

9. Are you more of an introvert or extrovert? Introvert

10. Do you consider yourself a creative type? Yeah, I've always liked writing. I like drawing as well, but don't have as much drive to pursue it, and no real talent for it anyway.
starrynight
New to the forum

Postby EliteVorrior » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:39 am

1. To what extent do you insert yourself into your fantasies? (Do you imagine your IRL self or a representation of you as pred, or prefer to watch characters do it?)
I almost always imagine myself as some other character when I fantasize about being a predator.

2. Have you always leaned toward the pred role? (How have your role/POV preferences changed over time, if any?)
I was pretty firmly prey for a long time, but I've been a pretty balanced between pred and prey for a few years now.

3. Do you ever switch roles, and if so, to what? (Are you ever in the mood to be prey or observer, or maybe even take more than one role during an encounter?)
I'm a huge switch. Playing both pred and prey characters is great. Playing pred characters who become prey is great too, even within one encounter. Playing multiple characters at once is even doable.

4. Do you work alone? (Or are you the type to hunt with a partner or pack of fellow preds?)
Never really thought about it.

5. Do you have a preference for fatal or nonfatal? (Or do you switch it up--and if so, under what circumstances?)
I'm a big fan of painless digestion with reformation, but I like to switch it up.

I would chew my prey if they were into that. I would hard vore them in specific circumstances.

7. What's your preferred prey like? (Size? Gender? Species? Body type? Personality? Does it even matter?)
Depends on what kind of pred I'm playing. Female humanoid prey of any size for a male pred, female or male humanoid prey of any size for a female pred.

8. How much do you normally eat in one sitting? (Are we talking so many preys you can't move, just a tiny snack here and there, or what?)
Depends on how big the prey are. Probably one or two same size prey or a lot of tinies. If I'm playing something big, like a dragon, I would treat humans closer to tinies.

9. How do you feel about cooking or food prep? (Do you like your prey plain, seasoned, or completely transformed into a beautiful dinner spread?)
I go for it sometimes.

10. What are your preferred pred characters like? (Are there certain qualities they must have, or that you prefer them to have? Do they vary a lot? Are they just you?)
I prefer to play predators who like to pleasure their prey. Especially when I'm RPing I like my prey to be wiling and enjoying themselves, because I want my RP partner to be enjoying themself.

1. What is your gender? (You do not need to disclose trans status if you are uncomfortable! If you wish to provide the statistic, however, there is an anonymous poll.)
Male.

Friendly and playfully argumentative. That's a short summery.

Gaming is probably the biggest one, but I'm casually interested in all kinds of things including dance and linguistics.

Kink and fetish both probably.

6. What is your sexual orientation, and does it align with your prey preferences?
Hetero. It does. I'm pretty insistent on women I'm attracted to being included somewhere in a vore scenerio, either as the pred or the prey.

7. Do your religious, political, or other cultural ideologies affect your vore preferences in any way?
Not really.

I'm a bit of a foodie.

Extrovert. No question. Consider this an invitation to HMU to chat about literally anything.

I do. I have a gallery here, and I also have a number of non-vore artistic pursuits.
EliteVorrior
Been posting for a bit

Postby yourprey » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:16 am

I wanted to start by saying thank you for adding the option for me to list myself as trans as most polls ive seen don't have the option. As much as people like futa and trans vore art, people seem skittish about role-playing with a transwoman, just because someone isn't fully transitioned yet. Its just rp, pick a character, find someone who enjoys the same kind of rp and go from there, Js.
To eat, or not to eat? Eat!
yourprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:53 pm

yourprey wrote:I wanted to start by saying thank you for adding the option for me to list myself as trans as most polls ive seen don't have the option. As much as people like futa and trans vore art, people seem skittish about role-playing with a transwoman, just because someone isn't fully transitioned yet. Its just rp, pick a character, find someone who enjoys the same kind of rp and go from there, Js.

i never understood why some people get picky about the RL gender/sex of the person they're playing with. unless you're playing strictly as yourselves, it makes no difference as long as they can write.

that said, it's really interesting to know who's behind all the characters, and see the variety of people we have represented here. thanks for sharing!
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Fri May 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Since I'm totally prey, I don't have anything to add to this thread in terms of answers.

However, this thread really is awesome (since I'm prey, and therefore interested in you preds - particularly the human lady preds), and I think it's worthwhile giving it a bump.

But, to give previous pred posters something to add, it'd be interesting to learn your answers to the following question:

What do you associate your predator nature with, or what motivates it, do you think?

For me (as prey, not pred, obv.), I associate my prey nature with a desire for total submission to my pred, which is a form of self-sacrificial worship for me. I think it stems from a desire to belong.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Fri May 18, 2018 4:28 pm

1.Well, it's never me personally, but when fantasizing on my own, I tend to work with a fairly imageless self-insert and think about the events in first person. When roleplaying with someone else, I tend to distance myself from my characters a bit more, though I still think about what they're experiencing a lot.

2. Definitely I've been firmly pred as long as I've been involved in the community. In terms of my more innocent interests as a child, I'm not sure, but I strongly suspect a certain traumatic nightmare is the reason the very idea of being prey makes me want to do very violent things.

3. Very rarely I'll be in an observer mood, but usually at some point my character still acts as a pred.

4. Usually alone, but I'm not adverse to hunting in a group.

5. Almost always fatal. The rare exceptions are always cases of reformation, never safe-holding.

6. I occasionally do hard vore, but even then I tend more towards ripping, tearing and gulping down large chunks than actual chewing.

7. Varies a bit depending on the pred I'm playing, but as a general rule, the bigger the prey the better.

8. Again, depends on character, but generally the more the merrier.

9. Depends on my mood, but cooking is always nonfatal and never paired with hard vore.

10. Never too big, and always at least 50% female in terms of anatomy, i.e., female, dickgirl, herm or pussyboy, but never male or male-herm. Otherwise highly variable.

1. Female.

2. Prefer not to disclose.

3. Highly focused on a narrow set of interests, stubborn, opinionated, somewhat awkward.

4. Reading (especially paranormal or fantasy fiction), writing, art and animals.

5. A fetish.

6. Asexual, with a romantic orientation hovering between biromantic and demiromantic. No particular relation to my prey prefs.

7. Not that I can think of.

8. Unhealthy. A lot of fried food and sweets.

9. Introvert.

10. Yes, I consider myself creative.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby stearwing » Sun May 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Scrumptious wrote:What do you associate your predator nature with, or what motivates it, do you think?

Self-empowerment. I don't care about "dominating" my prey. I don't derive pleasure from making them suffer.
All that matters is that I can take a person - willing or not - completely destroy them, and dispose of their remains where ever I please.

I tend to combine that with the idea of a predator who knows his station and who embraces it (obviously, being at the top of the food chain), knowing full well that whatever he does nature will back him up.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Eznam » Sun May 20, 2018 9:25 pm

So... What the fuck is that poll about? I might have missed the reply that explained it, but I have no clue whatsoever what you're asking.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Tue May 22, 2018 1:29 am

Eznam wrote:So... What the fuck is that poll about? I might have missed the reply that explained it, but I have no clue whatsoever what you're asking.

just what the title of the poll says: player gender (you irl being the player, so your gender) and character species (what type of species you normally play/represent yourself as in a vore setting).
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 am

1. Generally I don't insert **myself** into a fantasy, but I'll watch first person as either the pred or prey, because it's just better that way.
2. I'm actually very switch. It might be linked to DID, but it really depends on how I am if I'm pred/prey/into vore at all. However I started as exclusively "Watcher" type because of how cringey self-inserts are.
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Fatal. I mean with non-fatal you have that whole awkward moment where you either give anal birth or vomit out a person and then you have to wash them because they're gonna skid mark all over your place otherwise.
6. No. As much as I like the taste of blood, I sort of don't think I could get past one half if it was a bite-in-half sort of bite. I don't think anyone has much interest in eating dead disembodied legs, that's a different fetish.
7. Generally more interested in girls and twinks, roughly the same size, any species as long as it's not hairy. Everything else is fair game. I prefer skinny/muscular though. I'm not opposed to fat, I just don't see the appeal.
8. 1, usually. I just prefer the intimate scenarios over the absolute gorging on as many people as possible. Plus as a prey, unless you have a humiliation fetish, you probably don't really want to be inside a stomach that's full to the brim with other people. If you're in the middle, you choke from the absurd amount of people on you. If you're closer to the sides, you're at the midway point between the corpses of people who choked and the corpses of people who already digested. If you're completely on the side, you just have your entire body squished into the acid the stomach is oozing. Which is fine, since that's the point, but it's still much less enjoyable then if you were alone/as a couple in there in a cocoon of death fluid and squishy flesh.
9. Not into cooking. I don't get hard unless they're moving inside me.
10. I guess. Demons? That's an easy way to describe the various bulk of them.

2. 20-30
3. Pragmatic, grumpy, curious.
4. None. Vore isn't that big of a thing either.
5. It's a kink, but I'm asexual so it's not like sex has any appeal.
6. Asexual. Yes.
7. Nope
8. Intermittent fasting, soda, onions and meat. It's more varied than it sounds but for the most part I eat mostly those three things.
9. Introvert
10. Yes
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:47 pm

It's been a while, so I figured I'd bump this back up and see if we can get any new data and/or discussion going!
Kind of interesting poll results so far IMO

And for those of you out there who haven't already seen or joined, I have a Discord server for pred players to share, discuss, and just hang out with fellow preds: https://discord.gg/xs4BDnh
Switches and observers are also welcome to join; just bear in mind that this is not the kind of place to talk about "who you'd want to be eaten by". There are countless other places for prey-oriented conversation and art, so this is a spot for people to get away from that for a bit. It's a small, friendly server and fairly laid-back.
If you're interested in joining, pop on in and you can find more info in the rules and channel pins posted in the server, or ask a mod/admin if you have any questions. We don't bite! ...Well, we may, but we don't bite each other here and that's what matters.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgawsome » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:32 am

Hmm this is an interesting topic. I'll give this a go. Haven't been as active on the portal lately maybe this will help change that.

I don't self insert myself in my fantasies. I prefer characters as that gives me more freedom as a writer and in RPs.

I've always been on team pred. I haven't really had my preferences change except I'm more into digestion now than when I first started. As for my POV preferences, I keep it in the third person most of the time (unless I make a grammar mistake which happens.) I am not my character and I like to keep it that way.

This really depends on the character I'm playing as or writing from the perspective of. If its my main OC Chista Moon then a switch is possible but only if the other pred earns that meal. She wont go down with out a fight. However, I do have other characters such as Jules who falls in the observer class of things and sometimes prey. As for me role playing, I'm more than happy to play multiple characters to fill multiple rolls in a session. prey or observer Im fine with both if it fits the character.

I don't mind having a fellow pred running around. My OC Chista falls on the rather sociable side of things and won't object to someone else helping her on a hunt. There might be conflict if the other pred tries to eat someone she cares about or goes against what she considers moral. IE. She won't object to a fellow pred chowing down on a raider gang, but sneaking into a town and gulping the townsfolk will lead to a fight.

I prefer fatal. If there's no risk, it just doesn't work for me. However, It can be nonfatal if that sense of impending digestion is kept at the fore front. Like if a character has the brilliant idea to hide in Chista's stomach to escape some danger. Now Chista will do her best not to digest them: drinking some cool water, taking an anti acid, swallowing air, and whatever else she can do to keep her prey safe. However, there's still going to be some gastric juices sloshing around, the heat will be nearly unbearable, and the stomach walls are still going to churn. The feeling that even with Chista doing her absolute best to help you out it could easily end with you churned into soup should something happen. It's still nonfatal, but the threat's still there.

Not really a big fan of Hard Vore, but I have flirted with it taking a bite or two never hurt. (Well not the pred.) I'm still firmly in the soft vore side of things with a little chewing here and there.

Size? anything that can fit. Species? as long as its edible and not poisonous. Body Type? any. Personality? To be honest I don't really have a favored prey personality. It again comes down to the Character I'm Rping as. For Chista, she enjoys digesting those who think there on top of the world or untouchable bad asses. Especially if this self importance stems from lording there power over those who can't really oppose them.

It depends on the character. (You probably guessed that was going to be my answer by know.) For Chista she's a glutton. She'll eat until she can't move.

Not a big fan of cooking. I don't know why but it really doesn't work for me. Now some seasoning is interesting pouring some honey on someone then gulping them down can add some much needed flavor. Usually it's plain unless you count clothing as a topping.

Well this is an hard one. My preferred pred character is a pred that has more motivation in life than simply eating. I don't know why but a pred or prey that actually has goals and ambitions. Now a simple I like to eat pred can work if there are other things to flesh out a character. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that my ideal pred is something more than a one shot smut character.

Answered in poll.

mid twenties

Chill. I'm rather layed back on a lot of things and tend to take my time with stuff. When I RP, I don't really place too much emphasis on quick responses. Instead I would rather a well thought out one instead and that might take some people more time.

Gaming is a big hobby of mine. Hanging with my friends. Play some DnD. typical nerd stuff mostly.

Fetish but I've been softening up to more of an interest for me.

straight. It doesn't align with my prey preference which is anything really. No preferences on that front.

Not really.

kinda okay. lats of meats but enough greens

extrovert sometimes im introvert thought. Just depends on how I feel.

I like to think so.
tgawsome
Been posting for a bit

Location: a cubicle. Wait are you telling me there stuff outside of the cubicle.

Postby ParisGreen » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:19 pm

I have a fursona I don't use to much so I suppose I imagine myself in the pred role in a lot of RPs unless I decide to use a character that I made up on the fly. Kinda want to make some new characters sometime.

I was originally exclusively prey up until a few years a ago around the same time when I was figuring out I was bi.

I'm kind of 50/50 on being a pred or prey. I sort of yo-yo between the two with regards to what mood i'm in.

I usually think of myself going alone with the exception of scenarios in which there's another cute pred to fool around with.

I strongly prefer fatal though I can go nonfatal for other role-players if i'm up to it.

Bit of both. Sometimes I like the idea of a person going down a gullet alive and whole and other times i like the idea of tearing into them with my teeth.[/b]

I very strongly prefer bitesized humanoid/anthro prey, about a few inches at most. I take them either male and female and generally if they fall into the criteria I find attractive then they're viable prey. As far as personality goes i'm spineless prey that immediately go to melodramatic begging.

I like both singular and multiple prey. I'm not into stuffing so "until full" is my preferred hard stopping point if dealing with multiple prey.

I think some food play is nice on occasion. I prefer savory foods paired with tinies. If cooking is involved it's more about the sadism of badly burning someone rather than the process of cooking that i'm interested in.

I guess I could say I like confident predators.

Male.

I guess i'm an okay guy? I get along with people for the most part so that's nice. I've been told i'm fairly snarky though and I think I tend to get annoyed/frustrated fairly easily sometimes.

I like video games, listening to NPR, playing Table Top RPGs, browsing the news.

It's a fetish for me. Not sure what the distinction between kink and fetish is supposed to be.

Bisexual. Anyone that's attractive is gonna get ate.

I don't really think so.

I tend to eat whatever I have available, honestly. I try to eat more vegetables and such and minimize extra sugars and carbs but at college you sort of get stuck with whatever they're catering.

I guess i'm a bit of an introvert but once I'm in a group or with a person I can somewhat relate to I can be quite a motor mouth.

I have creative thoughts but the motivation to spit them out into things needs a lot of nudging. I suppose my creativity comes out during role play or table top games.
ParisGreen
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Thanks for y'all's responses! It's good to see more pred types around here.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:28 am

Fenale, human (or occasionally slightly monstrous)

As a pred:

1. Depends on the scenario, really, but I generally don't pred "as myself", if you get me. In fact, I honestly prefer my pred fun be had as a tall, fit, athletic girl, which probably says something about me as a short, kinda overweight girl.

2. Mm, not really. I never have, actually; it's mostly a 50/50 split. I love devouring some poor morsel, but I've always enjoyed the idea of being another lady's snack.

3. All the time! Prey roles are way too much fun.

4. Normally. I make exceptions, but I don't have a friend I actively hunt for prey with.

5. I generally prefer fatal, unless the scenario calls for romance or affection.

6. Only on request! I prefer soft vore, but I've done hard when specially asked.

7. Typically human, occasionally a bit beastly. In most scenarios, I actively prefer itty-bitty prey, although true micros are a rare treat. I do guys and girls, but generally if there's both in one situation I take it easier on the girl.

8. Whatever I can get~

9. I like candy coatings and sauces, but actually cooking prey isn't something I've done yet as a pred. I'm not against it; just haven't tried.

10. Tall. Athletic. Usually tomboyish. Always attractive. Either in a position of high authority, or immensely downtrodden (think CEOs and queens, or retail employees and slaves). I tend to enjoy being aggressively sadistic and smug, but I can go for sweet, shy, and loving. These are also my ideal preds when I myself am prey.

1. Girl.

2. Going on 30.

3. Kinda blunt, overtly sexual, quick to insult myself.

4. I'm pretty kinky in general so there's always that, I love baking and making desserts (and then eating them, obvs), and I honestly think that, if I weren't in my current job, I'd probably be an elementary school teacher because I like hanging out with kids.

5. I'd say it lands firmly in the kink category.

6. Bi, and yeah pretty much.

7. Nah.

8. A lot of junk food tbh. More than is healthy. But prey make for healthy snacking!

9. Probably somewhere in the middle? I mean, I'm not constantly on the lookout for friends, but I can take the initiative in asking somebody out at a bar.

10. Hahaha no. I wish.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion