Who are our preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Player Gender + Character Species

Female (cis) pred, human/humanoid
26%
Female (cis) pred, anthro/animal
4%
Female (cis) pred, monster/other
3%
Female (cis) pred, species may vary
3%
Female (mtf) pred, human/humanoid
4%
Female (mtf) pred, anthro/animal
3%
Female (mtf) pred, monster/other
No votes
Female (mtf) pred, species may vary
1%
Nonbinary pred, human/humanoid
2%
Nonbinary pred, anthro/animal
2%
Nonbinary pred, monster/other
1%
Nonbinary pred, species may vary
3%
Male (cis) pred, human/humanoid
23%
Male (cis) pred, anthro/animal
10%
Male (cis) pred, monster/other
4%
Male (cis) pred, species may vary
10%
Male (ftm) pred, human/humanoid
No votes
Male (ftm) pred, anthro/animal
1%
Male (ftm) pred, monster/other
No votes
Male (ftm) pred, species may vary
1%

Total votes : 103

Re: Who are our preds?

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:29 am

1. To what extent do you insert yourself into your fantasies? (Do you imagine your IRL self or a representation of you as pred, or prefer to watch characters do it?)

I am the protagonist in my own fantasies. In roleplay, I *am* my character, if I am just entertaining myself (eyebrow waggle), then I as myself am the focus of attention.

2. Have you always leaned toward the pred role? (How have your role/POV preferences changed over time, if any?)

Always have been pred, likely always will be. That sense of self-as-predator hasn't changed since I was in pre-school. I admit my preferences have gotten a little darker over the years, but only a little. One of my favourite 'vore' movies as a child was American Werewolf in London, so make of that what you will.

3. Do you ever switch roles, and if so, to what? (Are you ever in the mood to be prey or observer, or maybe even take more than one role during an encounter?)

I'll watch a roleplay sometimes, or read a story, heck even pick up a game now and then. The moment whatever it is turns towards player/observer being acted on as prey however, I drop whatever it is. Instant mood-kill.

4. Do you work alone? (Or are you the type to hunt with a partner or pack of fellow preds?)

Some of my characters hunt together - I'm quite happy playing multiple things at the same time as long as it's around a single scene.

5. Do you have a preference for fatal or nonfatal? (Or do you switch it up--and if so, under what circumstances?)

Both are fine, preference for fatal.

6. Do you chew your prey? (Hard vore, soft vore, maybe a little of both?)

I love extreme gore, although I suspect this is more due to not getting enough action in that area, few enough prey into gore. Chewing, ripping, decomposition, zombification, it all ties together.

7. What's your preferred prey like? (Size? Gender? Species? Body type? Personality? Does it even matter?)

I have a thing for macro-prey, but essentially anything goes apart from underage or underage seeming.

8. How much do you normally eat in one sitting? (Are we talking so many preys you can't move, just a tiny snack here and there, or what?)

Depends on my character at the time but my main is a dragon and therefore will cheerfully eat until she can't move.

9. How do you feel about cooking or food prep? (Do you like your prey plain, seasoned, or completely transformed into a beautiful dinner spread?)

Cooking doesn't do anything for me so, meh I guess?

10. What are your preferred pred characters like? (Are there certain qualities they must have, or that you prefer them to have? Do they vary a lot? Are they just you?)

My characters get to do the things I cannot, or wouldn't get away with attempting IRL.

Questions about you as a person:

1. What is your gender? (You do not need to disclose trans status if you are uncomfortable! If you wish to provide the statistic, however, there is an anonymous poll.)

Male

2. What is your age/age group?

3. How would you describe your personality?

Friendly, open, honest. At least that's what I go to an effort to project, reality is something else but that's the point of roleplay. Let my more natural self shine through in a safe manner.

4. What are some of your major tastes/hobbies/interests outside of vore?

Electronics, gaming, making things, cosplay, normal human stuff.

5. Is vore a kink, fetish, or just an interest for you?

Yes.

6. What is your sexual orientation, and does it align with your prey preferences?

Bi/pan and yes.

7. Do your religious, political, or other cultural ideologies affect your vore preferences in any way?

Kiiiiiiiinda? There are reasons my main is a dragon but that's about it.

8. What is your real-life diet like?

Varied but could be healthier.

9. Are you more of an introvert or extrovert?

Introvert by nature, extrovert to blend in.

10. Do you consider yourself a creative type?

Yeah. I have vision, not quite grasped the 'getting it on paper' part yet, but I try to channel some of it into roleplay.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Biergesetz » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:14 am

Questions about you as a pred:

1. To what extent do you insert yourself into your fantasies? (Do you imagine your IRL self or a representation of you as pred, or prefer to watch characters do it?)
I prefer my irl self
2. Have you always leaned toward the pred role? (How have your role/POV preferences changed over time, if any?)
Always have.
3. Do you ever switch roles, and if so, to what? (Are you ever in the mood to be prey or observer, or maybe even take more than one role during an encounter?)
Nope.
4. Do you work alone? (Or are you the type to hunt with a partner or pack of fellow preds?)
Solo
5. Do you have a preference for fatal or nonfatal? (Or do you switch it up--and if so, under what circumstances?)
Always fatal.
No.
7. What's your preferred prey like? (Size? Gender? Species? Body type? Personality? Does it even matter?)
Small. M/F, just have to be tiny. And human.
8. How much do you normally eat in one sitting? (Are we talking so many preys you can't move, just a tiny snack here and there, or what?)
One person.
9. How do you feel about cooking or food prep? (Do you like your prey plain, seasoned, or completely transformed into a beautiful dinner spread?)
Absolutely disgusted.
10. What are your preferred pred characters like? (Are there certain qualities they must have, or that you prefer them to have? Do they vary a lot? Are they just you?)
Just me, although people who look vaguely like me is good enough.

1. What is your gender? (You do not need to disclose trans status if you are uncomfortable! If you wish to provide the statistic, however, there is an anonymous poll.)
F
In the 21-25 range.
"Leave me alone"
Living in my schizoid fantasy world mostly.
Fetish, and I've never told anyone I know about it either. It's a secret to everybody.
6. What is your sexual orientation, and does it align with your prey preferences?
Bi, and yes.
7. Do your religious, political, or other cultural ideologies affect your vore preferences in any way?
No.
Pretty unhealthy, I rarely eat more than twice a day and just drink caffeinated drinks to stay awake/alert.
Definitely introverted.
Always.
Biergesetz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vae » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:12 am

Cool idea for a thread, i hope somebody gets a kick outta reading all this.

----------------------------------------

1. To what extent do you insert yourself into your fantasies?
My characters, both pred and prey do not resemble me at all, but I let my personality seep into them pretty liberally.

2. Have you always leaned toward the pred role?
Again, switch, but I lean pred. I used to be prey, now im mostly pred! funny how that happens.

3. Do you ever switch roles, and if so, to what?
Am a switch, usually pred but i love prey when i find a pred who fits my tastes.

4. Do you work alone?
Always alone, but maybe im misinterpreting the question. I love RP?

5. Do you have a preference for fatal or nonfatal?
Prefer fatal nowadays because it gives closure, but its always 'gentle' fatal.

6. Do you chew your prey?
never. tried it out to be nice, do not like.

7. What's your preferred prey like?
Nervous, excited, timid, worried, uncertain... but cooperative. Eager prey is boring, unwilling prey is too cruel.

8. How much do you normally eat in one sitting?
Just the one, but I often snack before and after out of habit.

9. How do you feel about cooking or food prep?
Shrunken prey is enjoyable alongside food, or on top, but i dont cook them.

10. What are your preferred pred characters like?
Just like i like my prey, excited and nervous, but a little more confident. I can also enjoy a good lustfully dominant pred if they are still gentle to a degree.

1. What is your gender?
Female

Friendly but reclusive. Happiest in solidarity or in small groups of friends.

Songwriting, digital art, my synthesizer, Video games, Polyamorous relationship partners, and video games again.

100% fetish. I havent been aroused by almost anything in my life unless i can think about it through some sort of vore lens.

Asexual. lesbian all the way for romance, though. no prey preference regarding this

Agnostic-atheist, and idgaf.

I cook! I cook *good* I LOVE cooking. I make asian dishes a lot, from Thai to Korean. I also do pastas a lot, but I like spicy food. I love cooking so much that its a shame i dont incorporate it into my vore preference.

Formerly introvert, but i've become very outgoing in recent years. Hosting parties, even.

yeah, kinda one of my defining characteristics. I'm not GOOD at my aarious artistic expressions, but i am creative as many ways as i can be

------------------------------------------

open for PMS if anybody wants to talk about this stuff. its interesting
Last edited by Vae on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:17 am

stearwing wrote:
BigPapaUsagi wrote:how would being a liberal or conserative affect how you gulp someone down?

This belly kills fascists.

So, by fascist, do you mean actual fascists like Nazis, or just people who like Donald Trump? People seem to confuse the two a lot these days for some reason.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:25 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:
stearwing wrote:
BigPapaUsagi wrote:how would being a liberal or conserative affect how you gulp someone down?

So, by fascist, do you mean actual fascists like Nazis, or just people who like Donald Trump? People seem to confuse the two a lot these days for some reason.

Trump - Make predator's belly great again!

Sorry, I could not resist. That said he'd probably give most preds terrible bellyaches.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby SREDISKRAD » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:25 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:
stearwing wrote:

Fascism; a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

I mean, sure, if it kills those then that's fine, but what about communists or Marxists and their dictators?
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:29 am

SREDISKRAD wrote:Fascism; a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

I mean, sure, if it kills those then that's fine, but what about communists or Marxists and their dictators?

So, Cold War Food War? Cold Vore?
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Great poll, very interesting results. I'm surprised to find I'm the only anthro female pred so far!
Indighost
---

Postby NightmareX7 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:14 pm

I usually prefer to watch, though I do tend to do some eating myself.

Always. I never imagine myself as prey.

No. I can't see myself switching roles.

I usually have a small pack of preds to help with the capture and feast. Usually luring prey and locking them up to where there is no escape and hunting them down one-by-one is about my favorite way of doing things.

Non-fatal, but I'll sometimes switch it up. Depends on the circumstance and if the prey with worth more than one eatings.

Soft vore. I like my prey whole and alive.

Smaller than me. Always has to be female. Human or humanoid (like elf, saiyan, krityan, etc). Usually skinny or fit. Heavier set prey are hard to swallow. I'm not too picky on personality, but I prefer shy and bashful, or kindhearted and caring women. They usually taste the sweetest. Lolitias (especially gothic) are always a welcome prey.

I like to get my prey in a group setting, but I only eat one at a time.

Fresh prey. As the Terror Toad puts in, eating them raw.

A pred that eats their prey whole. Like a snake or Audrey II. Also, it's nice if they have a means of snaring their prey, like a long tongue or vines to wrap them up and pull them in.

Male, but I sometimes feel like a woman on the inside. I'm one of those, but I don't let how I feel affect my life.

Adult. Not 30 yet.

Depends. I'm usually a good-hearted individual that tends to go out of their way for others (a little too often), and I tend to work hard until I succeed in my goals. So ambitious would be a fine way to describe me. I can also be strict, yet firm, with other people, despite me acting like a goof ball from time-to-time.

Working out and practicing combat (fighting in the ring is on my bucket list). I also enjoy gaming, anime, drawing, writing, biking, hiking, dancing, drinking with buddies,
clubbing, driving, racing, collecting, studying, and photography.

Fetish is the best way to describe it.

I'm straight. I'm only sexually attracted to women.

Nope.

Healthy for the most part, but I do enjoy breaking out of it every-so-often.

Introvert, but I can be extroverted if I choose to be.

Definitely. One of my stronger character traits. I can create entire worlds, complete with history, characters, backstories, and creatures, etc. on a complete whim (I do it quite often when I'm bored).
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby TaciturnTiger » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:15 pm

BigPapaUsagi wrote:
SREDISKRAD wrote:Fascism; a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

No. No. NO. Do not, I repeat, do not derail this thread with the full-retardism of modern US politics. If I could slap some of you across the web through my monitor for risking this I would. >:\
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:51 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:28 pm

TaciturnTiger wrote:
BigPapaUsagi wrote:

No. No. NO. Do not, I repeat, do not derail this thread with the full-retardism of modern US politics. If I could slap some of you across the web through my monitor for risking this I would. >:\

I wouldn't call jokes about the cold war from 30+ years ago 'modern' US politics, but I apologize if I somehow caused offense. Sorry!
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:56 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:
stearwing wrote:

I mean the kind of fascist that makes the reference work.
I'd show you what I mean, but apparently you can't post large images even if they're spoilered for some reason that I'm sure seemed well thought-out at the time.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby coop500 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:01 am

I can't answer the poll because I am female IRL but roleplay as male characters. But I will answer the questions.

I prefer to watch other characters, I NEVER insert myself a predator, this goes against all my preferences. But I do occasionally insert myself as prey to the predator I often RP as.

Pretty much yeah, I think a long time ago I RPed as prey but it just never worked out so I went to predator and never looked back.

Sometimes I might play prey, but this rarely ends well for me, rarely is it enjoyable or fun.

Alone, I don't play well with other predators, mainly because they often just want to steal prey.

Non-fatal only, only two exceptions and they were for story reasons.

No, I strongly stand by not harming the prey.

I prefer the prey to be small, female, frail and skinny is the best, sweet, shy and timid is the cutest. Basically a girl who could use a safe warm place to be tucked away in. My preference especially leans towards children, as I feel they are in the most need of protection and warmth.

One prey per scene/sitting usually, but it's not unheard of if the prey are children or tiny for a few of them to be gobbled up at once.

No cooking, vore for me is a comforting, gentle act.

I am extremely picky on my predators, which is why I play as them instead of searching for them.

They must be male, no exceptions to this, sorry ladies.
I prefer around the age of 30, with a manly look, not so much boyish or soft. Not crazy macho either, just a average man.
Personality I prefer a little playful, a bit stern, won't let people push him around, a sense of justice helps too, but a soft spot for the helpless and the innocent.
I also have a soft spot for those that the community around them say that he's evil/dangerous, but he's really a nicer fellow and isn't as bad as they say.
Humanoid, but not pure human.

Female, was born female, has zero identity problems.

19-25

Strict, I can be a bit too much by the book, I also fall in ruts of routine and don't go outside my comfort bubble. But I try to treat everyone with respect until they give me a reason not to. I also tend to hold silent grudges, very bad habit of mine. I do also sometimes go out of my way to help others if someone is struggling with something and I know how to fix it. I'm not extremely social in person, if maybe a little socially awkward even.

Gaming, chatting with friendly folk in general, drawing (I don't really draw vore that often so listing it here)

Purely a interest, I'm asexual and have zero interest in anything lewd. Vore for me is a fascination and interest in the softer side of it, about a strong predator protecting and keeping a helpless little prey safe and snug in his belly, a sort of ultimate hug.

I do prefer men when thinking of being in the company of one, nothing sexual but a 'partner' of such, in a sense this aligns with my pred/prey preferences perfectly.

Nope

Noodles, lots of sandwiches and lots of soups and stews.

Introvert

If I may be so bold to say so, yes. Nothing special but I can be a little creative, or so I am told.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:23 am

coop500 wrote:I can't answer the poll because I am female IRL but roleplay as male characters.

It says player gender + character species, so, you'd answer female (cis/mtf) and your usual character species.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:12 am

Spoiler: show
Mostly representation of me but myself too, depending on circumstances. If I'm eating and want to pretend, I'll imagine my irl self, for example.

No I have a fair interest in being prey although it is up to debate if it is only a question of mouth appreciation/exploration or the desire to be eaten altogether.

Beside what stated above, I like being an observer too. Mostly when looking at vore creation.

Alone.

Usually fatal, with non-fatal depending on mood and the desired scenario. Fatal is only implied though because I don't like describing dying.

I very rarely chew, although nibbling and other manner of soft chewing is encouraged. Things that would damage clothing and armor but not wound the prey.

As long as it can be swallowed whole and it's not poisonous, disgustingly unhygienic or covered in spikes, I don't really care. Size still depend on mood/scenario however. I could need effort to gulp a prey down or I could swallow dozens at once.

Snack or meal.

Plain, or to some extent they could be "dipped" in the food I am eating (spaghetti sauce, ice cream, etc.)

Hybrid humanoids/monster girls pretty much all the time.

Spoiler: show
Female.

20-30.

Shy and lazy?? I can pull my own weight and make efforts but I'm generally afraid of new things and new people. When I don't have to work, I'd rather be a couch potato at home and relax from all the stress than do anything else. My social life exist but is limited.

Anime/manga and gaming, mostly, but geeky things in general.

I'm not sure what's the difference between kink and fetish. I think, kink? I have a large interest into it but I wouldn't say I need it sexually.

Unrelated, I'd eat any gender.

I don't think so, I'm not involved in religion and politics.

Maybe a bit bad? I like inexpensive food that does not require much cooking effort and do not easily make a mess to dishes. Which does not often sound healthy. I like a lot of other stuff though, like nuts, apples, bananas, juice (real I mean, not those fake liquids full of sugar and additive like Fruité "orange" juice that contains 0% vitamin C), cashews, bread, pistachios, etc.

Introvert.

I am the type of creative that stares at a blank sheet of paper with a sharpened pencil for a disturbing amount of time without having the pencil touch the sheet, but ultimately results in decent work I will extremely critical of.

P.S. Poll is too confusing
Kitsouille
???

Postby Jayezox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:42 am

Since I dabble in the pred POV and I've seen switches answer these, I thought I would:

It's always a character or persona since I would never do this in real life

I used to always be prey, but ever since I got a boost of self esteem and read a few good pred POV stories, I've come to enjoy it once in a while. Besides, it would be greedy for only prey to be enjoying it.

I don't RP, but would happily switch to pred as long as I'm not the only one being the pred if I did.

Alone. Vore is intimate and I prefer to be alone, especially as a bashful predator

100% non-fatal if I'm a predator. I'm way too gentle to hurt anyone irl. Besides being unpleasant would be embarrassing.

See above

Smaller female prey that at least cares for me too.

Just one unless she's bi or something. So 99% of the time just one prey to bring with me

Seasoning definitely helps, but I would also enjoy her natural flavor

If we are talking about male preds I actually like to see, someone that would like to treat a lady right and only vores if and when she wants to. I can't stand seeing a woman in distress.

male

Shy, intelligent, nerdy

Video games, movies, walks, and some independent research

Sadly, it's a full blown fetish as far as I know.

As straight as it gets and it definitely does.

The only effect they have on vore is they help me understand it better.

Stuff that's easy to make or order out. Pizza, subs, macaroni and cheese, cereal, etc.

introvert

Definitely. Even outside of vore I play with new ideas.

I have to make a comment about the political question. Politics is not simply about whether you are a conservative or a liberal. There are plenty of political groups out there. If you do a good job researching and digging for your political ideologies or because you haven't found one that fits you, you can find some incredibly revealing stuff that may influence how you think about vore. You can even have varying moral codes that influence your vorish preferences. Politics can definitely be involved in vore and the question is valid.
Jayezox
---

Postby coop500 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:50 am

SREDISKRAD wrote:
coop500 wrote:I can't answer the poll because I am female IRL but roleplay as male characters.

It says player gender + character species, so, you'd answer female (cis/mtf) and your usual character species.

Yeah but it kinda implies I play females, or most would assume that.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Emi » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:57 am

1. I prefer characters. There is only one character who eats the RL me in my fantasies.
2. I'm strictly a prey or an observer, this never changed and never will.
3. Yes, I switch prey and observer roles
4. I accept the scenarios where preds are hunting not alone.
5. Fatal only
6. Hard vore and soft vore, love both
7. Human female, 2-3 cm
8. I prefer to skip this, OK?
9. Love seeing the prey frozen if this counts:)
10. They are, definitely, never me. I love how Sub-Zero in MKX looks, so, all male chars who bears resemblance to him, are good for me as preds.

1. Let this be.... female.
2. Somewhere around 30
3. Vore is my core:)
4. Skipping this question too. I dislike to bring my personal info online...
5. I said, vore is my core!
6. "Bi" for sex and "het" for vore.
7. I believe in God and I pray him to eat my soul when I die:)
8. Sportive (mostly proteins)
9. Guess!:D
10. Oh, yeah!:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:04 pm

coop500 wrote:Yeah but it kinda implies I play females, or most would assume that.

wasn't meant to; i specified player gender because a lot of people either play opposite gender or switch it up, so i wanted a better idea of the demographics on the site/who was behind all the characters.

speaking of which, thanks again to everyone who's answered/voted so far! lots of interesting replies, didn't even know we had that many pred players on here lol
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion