Accidental pred but still digest the prey intentionally?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Accidental pred but still digest the prey intentionally?

Postby Filan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:00 pm

You could even have the pred do it because it was not cheap food and they do not want to waste an expensive dinner to puke someone up.

Or it’s someone famous and they figure that fan wanted it anyway.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Nyabulon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:17 pm

JustALittleVore has done some stuff along these lines. I also kinda like the concept of a pred ingesting the prey with the intent of letting them out, but then changing their mind after the act. (Extra points if the prey was initially willing!)

Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby French_snack » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:31 am

Screeeow's "Truth or dare" (human, F/M) comes to mind:

https://screeeow.deviantart.com/gallery ... th-or-Dare
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby AnalagousSam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:52 am

I'm actually a bit attached to the opposite; initially consensual swallowing, then the pred either forgets to let their captive out in time (long naps and excessive sexual excitement tend to go this way) or simply decides not to release them.
AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrumptious » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Herc1995 wrote:Ive not seen this, but I recently read something SIMILAR. Where there is a pred who is unsure about eatig a prey at first, but the prey talks them into it, as a first time vore scene, and they plan to only be in the pred for a few hours before coming out, but once a few hours go by, both of them realize they like the feeling too much, so they BOTH agree to let digestion happen, willingly. Was kind of sweet and cute, honestly.

Similar to that is a story I read a long, long time ago (and can't remember where or what title), where a guy with a vore fetish is shrunk, and convinces his reluctant wife to swallow him up, and then puke him out. However, once he's in, she's so satisfied that she falls asleep, or decides that it's just nice to have him become part of her.

Still, not precisely my thing: I want the pred to want what she's going to get.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:56 pm

I remember a picture by Thorr that had this concept. I've always enjoyed it.

Anyway, in the pic these bullies shrunk a guy and put him in a girl's food and she swallowed him unwares. Then when she found out she shrunk and swallowed the bullies rather than spit him out.

I would definitely like to see this concept done more often.
Ray
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:49 pm

^ I second this.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Nyabulon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:18 am

Ray wrote:I remember a picture by Thorr that had this concept. [...] these bullies shrunk a guy

Yeah, I think I know the one. He did plenty of vanilla accidental vore too. He's still active over on DeviantArt as `Xentain' I think, and has a download link for his old stuff.

The recess vore comic:
Spoiler: show

Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:34 am

i once requested an story just like this, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13584407/ involved my little furdrake accidentally swallowed by an anthroish castor, who tries to barf him out but after failing just once decides to just let him digest
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CurioHeart » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:45 am

The closest I've written to this so far was a wife eating her husband in a rage; the whole reason she couldn't spit him back out is because her physiology doesn't let her. I keep thinking about doing something like this, though; the idea is quite entertaining.
CurioHeart
New to the forum

Postby Manubestofplus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:55 am

MPennanti's Hard Science https://aryion.com/g4/view/339826 is a really good one :).
Manubestofplus
New to the forum

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Herc1995 wrote:
lyingunderfire wrote:This is the first one that comes to my mind:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/315972

this was the one I mentioned!

Really? Because the one I linked has only the pred agreeing to digest and the prey upset. If it really is not, then I would like to read what you were talking about.

[We apologize for the late post. We do not spend much time on the forums and thus do not check in on posts often.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herbnerb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:54 am

I think it's a great idea.

I really like the idea of a pred who wants to get rid of a person and accidentally eats them. Then freaks out because of what happened, only to calm down once they realize this is how they could get rid of said person.

Sort of unrelated but another idea I like is people who pay to be eaten with the promise they will be thrown up but something goes wrong and the pred can't throw them back up.
We are blood and vein, tree and sap, salt and sea.
Herbnerb
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Herbnerb wrote:I really like the idea of a pred who wants to get rid of a person and accidentally eats them. Then freaks out because of what happened, only to calm down once they realize this is how they could get rid of said person.

If you still enjoy vore with a mechanical proxy (the pred using a vacuum cleaner in this case) you might really like this one: https://aryion.com/g4/view/199106
Heads up in case it isn't your thing, the pred is a self-superior asshole to begin with who just hadn't considered taking it to quite this extreme, and the prey suffers and is realistically desperate.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BratBat » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:08 pm

I think I've seen a few images with exactly that and to be honest I think it's one my favourite scenarios
Borf
BratBat
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion