Karen Gillan in Jumanji

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Karen Gillan in Jumanji

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:23 am

So I'm actually tempted to go and see this film JUST because of Karen Gillan and her sexy outfit. It looks like she would be ideal pred material. A fiery redhead with an awesome belly and great personality-what more could you want?
Anyone else on my wavelength here? (I attached a pic of her from the film)
Attachments
karen gillan.jpg
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Re: Karen Gillan in Jumanji

Postby Goshmy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:40 pm

I would think she would be the ideal prey, a great body shape in a sexy out fit, especially in the jungle where some huge anaconda could make Karen Gillian into a meal.
Here's the link to my mega. It has things I won't upload to Eka's all warnings apply. https://mega.nz/folder/DEd3TSpR#F1_vrEZ-uQj4btfqeydAXg
Goshmy
Participator

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Goshmy wrote:I would think she would be the ideal prey, a great body shape in a sexy out fit, especially in the jungle where some huge anaconda could make Karen Gillian into a meal.

I get where you're coming from there, good potential although personally I'm only into human/human when it comes to pred and prey, with them being F/M respectively. Very occasionally M/M.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:19 pm

She looks like a pred to me! I do love that outfit. I never realized how pretty she was until now
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fireborn7 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:29 pm

Overall I'm looking for some decent vore material in this movie. If it's not there I have no interest in seeing it. So keep us apprised my fellow deviants! :P
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miridium » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:25 pm

I'd sure love for her to be my predator.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:42 am

Would not mind becoming a meal for her, digesting away in that midriff
Attachments
IbKASun.jpg
zPMSgqd.jpg
vp9zespkeikz.jpg
Karen_Gillan_0041.jpg
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:27 am

Yoshi174 wrote:Would not mind becoming a meal for her, digesting away in that midriff

Oh my god YUM, wouldn't mind being her prey or boyfriend aha
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nerdrarg » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:00 am

http://cdn02.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-con ... erview.jpg

She's pretty hot as Nebula too :D

Whether she gets eaten or does the eating, whether she's dressed as Nebula or that skimpy outfit, Karen Gillan is amazing vore material on either side :D

I prefer her being eaten myself, with those lucious legs kicking all the way down some lucky predator's throat(maybe me :D)
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aardvark » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:04 pm

I would think she would be the ideal prey, a great body shape in a sexy out fit, especially in the jungle where some huge anaconda could make Karen Gillian into a meal.

OMG. Heretic !

Don't you dare hurt karen Gillan. She's the woman of my dreams ♥♥♥

.......And she can totaly devour me in any way she wants.
Aardvark
Participator

Postby darthkomar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Nope, sorry, she looks delicious.

If it helps, one of my characters is a shapeshifter who could turn into her and then swallow her :P
darthkomar
Participator

Postby KungPowPelican » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:58 pm

I would love to see her character in the movie, be grabbed by a man-eating plant and devoured head first. Imagine a scene in the movie where she's walking in the jungle by herself, when all of a sudden, a vine wraps around her leg and starts dragging her through the jungle as she's screaming and panicking. All of a sudden, she finds herself face to face with a monstrous man-eating plant.

Of course, that would never happen (because women tend to have plot armor in vore scenarios during movies), but she would definitely be struggling and begging for her life, as the plant puts its mouth over her head and begins to swallow her whole and alive. She would be kicking and screaming and would be all like - "MMMMMMMMPPPPPH!", :gulp:

I mean, just look at this sexy woman. She has nice boobs, too.

KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:38 am

CherryMigration wrote:I would love to see her character in the movie, be grabbed by a man-eating plant and devoured head first. Imagine a scene in the movie where she's walking in the jungle by herself, when all of a sudden, a vine wraps around her leg and starts dragging her through the jungle as she's screaming and panicking. All of a sudden, she finds herself face to face with a monstrous man-eating plant.

Of course, that would never happen (because women tend to have plot armor in vore scenarios during movies), but she would definitely be struggling and begging for her life, as the plant puts its mouth over her head and begins to swallow her whole and alive. She would be kicking and screaming and would be all like - "MMMMMMMMPPPPPH!", :gulp:

I mean, just look at this sexy woman. She has nice boobs, too.

[ https://www.maxim.com/.image/t_share/MTUwMTE4NDMyNzExMzg2MTc0/karen-gillan-jumanji.jpg ]

Dose boobies be 10/10
Still, I'd much rather be eaten by her myself than watch her get eaten
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion