Lord Farquaad and the Dragon

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Lord Farquaad and the Dragon

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:44 am

Was anybody else greatly affected by this Shrek scene when growing up? It's just so vivid in my mind, Farquaad's cries as the Dragon swallows him whole, the indent he makes going down her throat and the awesome belch she gives, plus the cool scene with him in the stomach singing the Bee Gees, lol. Honestly if I ever date a girl who burps like that I will be fully satisfied with my life! But yes, it was one of the first stirrings I had in the direction of vore becoming a fetish, even though I'd previously enjoyed playing games about being eaten as a kid. It was that moment of just really wanting to be in Farquaad's position that I found both strange and interesting.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Re: Lord Farquaad and the Dragon

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:19 am

Hehe. Yeah, same here... Planted this seed in my head.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voreforever » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:40 am

If you've never seen it, there is a Shrek Karaoke on the DVD/Video, and it has Farquaad inside of the dragon singing 'Stayin' Alive', with internals, and Dragon holding the Microphone up to her stomach. It's only short, but it's a really nice scene. I found it on Youtube, it happens around 1:08. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUqP3xva__I
Voreforever
Participator

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Voreforever wrote:If you've never seen it, there is a Shrek Karaoke on the DVD/Video, and it has Farquaad inside of the dragon singing 'Stayin' Alive', with internals, and Dragon holding the Microphone up to her stomach. It's only short, but it's a really nice scene. I found it on Youtube, it happens around 1:08. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUqP3xva__I

Yep have seen it, that was the Bee Gees reference in my post :-D It's so good, just a nice little "aftertaste" moment to the whole thing
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:55 pm

As a kid I was confused as to why this made the same funny feeling in my pants that Jessica Rabbit did.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yumkim » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:57 am

I remember that it was a cartoon that got me into vore, but not with that dragon. I just can't remember what it was though.
Yumkim
New to the forum

Postby GBBG » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:06 am

This was the scene that got me into vore, and I still like it years later :)
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:22 am

I always wanted to know more details of what happened to him in there. Not exactly my first vore crush, but definitely played a part.
Jayezox
---

Postby Philosoraptor » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:58 am

Jayezox wrote:I always wanted to know more details of what happened to him in there. Not exactly my first vore crush, but definitely played a part.

He apparently perished in Dragon's stomach because he is dead, but now a ghost, in the 'Shrek 3D' film which was part of a Universal Studios ride, (and I think can still be seen on You Tube. In that plot his amorphous sprit magically brings a stone dragon statue to life (a replica of Dragon that was part of his grave monument), to eat Shrek and Donkey as an appropriate revenge for being eaten and killed by their dragon friend. Dragon is obviously a confirmed 'man eater' given her cookbook on how to prepare them, and the scattered bones of her previous victims around the castle. I think in Shrek 3, Shrek mentions something about her eating a hotel employee, during a previous trip, and warns her not to do it again so living with Donkey did not break her old dietary habits.
Philosoraptor
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:34 pm

I was already into the idea of being eaten long before I saw that scene, and I was pleasantly surprised to it happen. It was very nicely animated and I really like the design of Dragon, and am surprised I haven't seen more done with her.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion