Does anyone else IRL know about your vore fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Does anyone else know about your vore fetish?

I'm male. Other people know and they have participated with me.
12%
I'm male. Other people know but they don't participate with me.
23%
I'm male. No one else knows but I wish I could tell my partner / good friend so we could do stuff together.
12%
I'm male. No one else knows and I want to keep it that way.
39%
I'm female. Other people know and they have participated with me.
6%
I'm female. Other people know but they don't participate with me.
5%
I'm female. No one else knows but I wish I could tell my partner / good friend so we could do stuff together.
0%
I'm female. No one else knows and I want to keep it that way.
3%

Total votes : 274

Re: Does anyone else IRL know about your vore fetish?

Postby Cure4thecold » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:55 pm

My ex once found out when some things popped up in youtube search bar >.< There was an awkward silence for a few minutes then we never spoke of it again
Cure4thecold
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:54 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no... This is something I keep under my hat.
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:49 am

Fetishes are like anuses: Everyone has one, but unless you REALLY trust someone, and they're asking to see it, you probably shouldn't show it to them.

... That's one of the dumbest things I've ever written. Anyways, vore is a fetish I'd personally prefer to keep as a secret, and take said secret to my grave.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blergle » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:27 am

I feel like a true friend is someone that you trust to talk TMI with. If you don't have SOMEONE with whom you can discuss really heinous bowel events that happened last time you had the flu, what you actually think about some relatives you are upset with, your true political opinions, that stupid song you sing to your cat, AND your kinks, you need new friends. Clearly that's not going to be just anyone or everyone, but it's not like it's a deep dark secret. It's just very personal. Some people you can share really personal stuff with. My friends aren't vorey but they have their own stuff and if I happen to see a site with their fetish that I don't think they have already, I'll send it to them, and I can count on them to do the same for me if they spot any vore in passing.
blergle
---

Postby IEatYouWhole » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:42 pm

my besty and my bf know about my vore fetish, my bf supports my love for it, while my besty gives me stuff to swallow, she loves putting her ear to my belly and wishing she was inside it, tbh though I think that she might one day try to force herself down my throat while I sleep XD though i know it wont happen, I kinda wish she would end up in my tummy :3
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MysteryFuto » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:55 pm

No, and they never will.
MysteryFuto
Been posting for a bit

Postby Escla » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:06 pm

My bf knows. He brings it up sometimes because he wants me to enjoy myself, and I absolutely indulge his nasty fetishes on request. He's cool about it.

For what it's worth, we're both autistic and have been in a happily committed relationship for the past five years, and we've got kids, so we might as WELL be married. And also have no real concept of why shame regarding harmless fetishes is even a thing. ^^;

So yeah, he lets me put my mouth all over him :gulp: It's fun. 8)
Escla
New to the forum

Postby Miridium » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:53 pm

No. As a single there's no reason to talk about fetishes to anyone.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yumkim » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 am

One of my online friend who I could meet up in real life knows about my vore fetish, but for the most part, I rather keep it here on the internet. I'm fine with doing vore roleplays on the internet as much as I am a normal person who prefer to keep his dirty secrets on the internet. It like I have two lifes, one here and other in real life where in both lifes, I am a different person in each life. I don't think people would think I'm into vore >.>
Yumkim
New to the forum

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:51 am

Escla wrote:My bf knows. He brings it up sometimes because he wants me to enjoy myself, and I absolutely indulge his nasty fetishes on request. He's cool about it.

For what it's worth, we're both autistic and have been in a happily committed relationship for the past five years, and we've got kids, so we might as WELL be married. And also have no real concept of why shame regarding harmless fetishes is even a thing. ^^;

So yeah, he lets me put my mouth all over him :gulp: It's fun. 8)

As somebody with Aspergers I envy the fact that you have a partner who is a) willing to indulge your fantasy and b) also on the spectrum. Do you realise how lucky you are??? :lol:
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby yourprey » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:56 am

I've told a gf or two and luckily the ones I told were ok with it and rolplayed a bit irl, and txt some, got mawshots and the like, but seeing someone eat something isn't vore, this website has the definition, its not to eat its literally the name of the fetish. I understand if that's another kink you're into, I have others besides vore, but I'm also just trying to interact more, so there's my thoughts lol
To eat, or not to eat? Eat!
yourprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jereck57 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:27 pm

I'm male and I kinda hope no one ever finds out.

Mostly because I'm male and firmly in the Pred Camp. I like vore, but the attraction of wanting to be prey has always escaped me.

This is just my personal feeling, but I'd be less worried if I were explaining to a freind or relative that I fantasized about being eaten. It would be easier for someone to just laugh that off as weird. Not that it wouldn't still be very awkward mind you...

Explaining that you're into vore because you like to do the eating would, to the uninitiated, sound like you're about to start hissing and talking about fava beans >.> That's my anxiety when it comes to this fetish anyway.
Jereck57
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:47 pm

Nobody IRL, I haven't attained such a level of trust with anyone in my life, or have had a reason to tell anyone about my fetishes.
Kitsouille
???

Postby HeavenlyDelicacies » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:48 am

I'm a girl and both my partner and my closest IRL friends know! Done both sexual and platonic with my partner and platonic with friends.
HeavenlyDelicacies
New to the forum

Postby Mawsome » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:02 am

Nobody. The way I see it, there's a distinct separation between my personal life and my social life. Personally, yes, I am into Vore. I've come to terms with that and I keep that part of my life to myself. I like to think I have a healthy outlet in the form of creating art/browsing sites such as these. But outside of that, I don't have any reason to reveal this information to anyone for any reason. In every situation, the relationship I have with everyone would only be complicated, or otherwise negatively impacted by them finding out about this. Who I am to others is not contingent on the fact that I am a voraphile, and given that I have achieved this balance in my life I don't see myself ever telling anyone about it, barring some unique circumstance.
Mawsome
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eater99 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:32 pm

Girlfriend found out and was okay with it, especially when I openly told her (she kept quiet about knowing until I did that). She's not into it herself and teases me about it, sometimes in a sexual "I know this turns you on" way, sometimes in a friendly "You're such a perv" kind of way. Mostly she thinks it's silly, but she knows I'm into it and indulges me. Ultimately she knows I'm into her even more, which is why she's so cool with it
Eater99
New to the forum

Postby truth » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:00 pm

No one knows, as far as I'm aware. I'd rather no one ever know, and if possible, I'd like to some day condition myself to leave vore behind.

For now I'm happy with the way things are though.
truth
Been posting for a bit

Postby tst12 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Say, does anyone think this survey might have a confirmation bias? Like people who are really worried about it would be more likely to bother answering? One way or another?
tst12
Participator

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:54 pm

How accurate do you expect a forum poll to be, anyway?
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:19 am

There's one person in real life that might know about it, but she never mentioned it and I think she would have by now. The few people who I trust with it I feel don't need to know about it.
Jayezox
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion