Most embarrassing situation caused by vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Most embarrassing situation caused by vore

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:57 am

Jayezox wrote:.

Also, Google showing my last 3 searches after I login for Youtube and my "holy trinity" of vore sites are displayed in the middle of a conversation. Luckily, no one saw it.

This is why incognito mode is one of the greatest things ever added to browsers.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:53 am

MechaSharkZilla wrote:
Jayezox wrote:.

Also, Google showing my last 3 searches after I login for Youtube and my "holy trinity" of vore sites are displayed in the middle of a conversation. Luckily, no one saw it.

This is why incognito mode is one of the greatest things ever added to browsers.

I use incognito mode, but Google will record your searches if you sign in to YouTube regardless of incognito because you will be signed into Google that way. Some vorish Youtube videos require sign in and that's how that happened.

Jaybeezy wrote:
Jayezox wrote:Also, Google showing my last 3 searches after I login for Youtube and my "holy trinity" of vore sites are displayed in the middle of a conversation. Luckily, no one saw it.

Forgot to ask in my novel of a post, what are those "holy trinity" sites? I'd assume Eka's is one, but I really don't know of any other "vore sites" aside from individual artists' pages. Unless you're counting places like DA which has vore content but is not meant for it.

Eka's, Furaffinity, and e621.

The other two I regularly visit for vore because FA pumps out just as much if not more vore art than Eka's and e621 shows most of the good stuff from FA, has a godlike search feature, and shows most of the trickles of other stuff that's not on Eka's or FA.
Jayezox
---

Postby Jaybeezy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:28 am

Oooh, interesting. I like this e621 site. Thank you for introducing me to this.
Jaybeezy
Been posting for a bit

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:40 am

Jayezox wrote:I use incognito mode, but Google will record your searches if you sign in to YouTube regardless of incognito because you will be signed into Google that way. Some vorish Youtube videos require sign in and that's how that happened.

I personally run with 3 google accounts purely so this doesn't happen. 1 for my daily stuff, 1 for professional work, and 1 for stuff I don't want others seeing. And after every excursion with the third, purge your history. If anyone asks why you have a third account, just say you forgot your password and are too lazy to recover it, it's for putting into shady website forms for giveaways, or any other boring excuse.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AutumnFerret » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:19 pm

a few years ago when I first started getting into vore. I think I was like 15 at the time. I had been going on to vore websites like this one on the family laptop and saving a few comics and such to an sd card. Well after a while I decided to delete a few of the older comics I didn't really care for anymore. And little did I know that when you delete something on a computer it doesn't actually delete the damn thing, it instead transfers it to the recycling bin. So after a few months of doing that, saving and "erasing" comics and images, my mother wanted to use the laptop (which was usually in my room) and the moment I handed it to her she says "why is there so much crap in the recycling bin?". The recycling what now???? I looked over to see the screen and it was filled with all the images I had deleted. but thankfully they were only thumbnail sized for whatever reason, like 100x100, and it was pretty much impossible to make out what they were.

Then there was this other time that, for whatever stupid reason, I had been carrying around that same sd card in my pocket (the kind that goes in a cell phone mind you. like literally an inch across) and then later that day I realized that I had dropped it somewhere in the house, most likely in the couch cushions... I have never been so close to a heart attack in my life. thankfully I found it before some curious family member decided to put it in their phone
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion