Bottom or Top Heavy Fempreds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you prefer on a female pred?

Big boobs and small butt
19%
Big butt and small boobs
81%

Total votes : 114

Re: Bottom or Top Heavy Fempreds?

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:45 am

FanficFetishist wrote:Big boobs AND big butt!

I left that option out on purpose, because everyone would pick that.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Can anyone explain to me why butt team is doing so well?
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:Can anyone explain to me why butt team is doing so well?

because you can't stop the booty

and because on a biological level, thick ass/thighs on a woman means good health for her and her babies. having large boobs doesn't; it's just a visual bonus if you're into that. also, top-heaviness looks awkward on a female shape because it makes the hips appear smaller, and wider hips is another important factor. it could also give the illusion of her having a larger overall chest/shoulder area, which is more of a masculine thing.
in short, boobs need a good ass to balance them out, but it isn't required to be the other way around.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:51 pm

FanficFetishist wrote:Big boobs AND big butt!

This! They both go hand in hand!
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Erastus wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:Can anyone explain to me why butt team is doing so well?

because you can't stop the booty

and because on a biological level, thick ass/thighs on a woman means good health for her and her babies. having large boobs doesn't; it's just a visual bonus if you're into that. also, top-heaviness looks awkward on a female shape because it makes the hips appear smaller, and wider hips is another important factor. it could also give the illusion of her having a larger overall chest/shoulder area, which is more of a masculine thing.
in short, boobs need a good ass to balance them out, but it isn't required to be the other way around.

That makes sense. I also imagine a bottom heavy predator would be better at *gets shot*.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:42 pm

i'm not certain it has anything to do with biological impulses. i think it's just structural aesthetic. there's always been something off-putting for me when i see a chick depicted with such a high center of mass swinging her knockers around effortlessly like hey??? you're shaped like a spinning top cuts in half vertically??? and you're not falling down??? what eldritch magic is this???

also i like ass
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:04 pm

I mean I'm gonna be honest I like girls with small boobs and small asses better, they just have to be well-formed, you know. I'm not into asses that look like Seto Kaiba's or titties that stare towards the floor, but otherwise, as keiraknightleysfood knows, those are the best bodies. Also by the way since you're fawning over the possibility of being inside her, how do you feel about her weight? Everyone seems to be into fat or slightly chubby ladies.

That seto kaiba line was a Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series reference https://youtu.be/CGJ_Dx6gjrs?t=356.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Eznam wrote:I mean I'm gonna be honest I like girls with small boobs and small asses better, they just have to be well-formed, you know. I'm not into asses that look like Seto Kaiba's or titties that stare towards the floor, but otherwise, as keiraknightleysfood knows, those are the best bodies. Also by the way since you're fawning over the possibility of being inside her, how do you feel about her weight? Everyone seems to be into fat or slightly chubby ladies.

That seto kaiba line was a Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series reference https://youtu.be/CGJ_Dx6gjrs?t=356.

Not much into chub unless it’s in the trunk.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:56 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:
Eznam wrote:I mean I'm gonna be honest I like girls with small boobs and small asses better, they just have to be well-formed, you know. I'm not into asses that look like Seto Kaiba's or titties that stare towards the floor, but otherwise, as keiraknightleysfood knows, those are the best bodies. Also by the way since you're fawning over the possibility of being inside her, how do you feel about her weight? Everyone seems to be into fat or slightly chubby ladies.

I'm talking Keira Knightley as the thin though. Like obviously she's anorexic and unhealthy but chubby isn't necessarily muffin tops and stretch marks, it can just be slight pudge. People seem more into muscles or fat rather than skeletons.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SmokyKisses » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Butts are gross. Boobs are divine.

(Also, big boobs = more milk for the prey that emerges from the pred's womb as one of the pred's kind.)
SmokyKisses
Been posting for a bit

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:56 pm

Eznam wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:

I'm talking Keira Knightley as the thin though. Like obviously she's anorexic and unhealthy but chubby isn't necessarily muffin tops and stretch marks, it can just be slight pudge. People seem more into muscles or fat rather than skeletons.

That’s an agreeable position, but a lot of people are into BBW stuff which I’m not a big fan off. My ideal build is small breasts, torso, and waist, wide hips, big bubble butt, and some thick-ish thighs to accommodate.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:18 pm

butts are the best.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:21 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:butts are the best.

Shhh, you’ll trigger the boob fans.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:08 am

How strange. I'm in the overwhelming minority...or is that underwhelming?
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:17 am

Birichino wrote:How strange. I'm in the overwhelming minority...or is that underwhelming?

Well there's also the vast possibility that a large portion of the site is gay and answering a question about girls. So htey pick ass because you can'tput boobies on a dude
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 am

AzurePheonix wrote:
keiraknightleysfood wrote:I'd go for butt. Having said that though it really depends on the woman in question. For me the size of the boobs/butt really doesn't enter into it that much in comparison to other things like the woman's face, voice, personality and, of course, their belly/curves.

So would boob/butt size be dependent on other factors?

Not really, I guess it doesn't matter too much to me. I mean, boobs and butts certainly are nice, but I'm into all manner of women, lol
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:51 am

I honestly don't mind her weight at all. I think she's gorgeous and sexy in every way. I like all manner of women from thin girls like Keira to massively big ladies. If I find someone attractive, that's pretty much all there is to it and I adore Keira. Her eyes, voice, face mannerisms etc all just really excite me.

It was this picture that first made me seriously consider how much I would like to be eaten by her.
Attachments
keiraknightley.jpg
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:12 am

keiraknightleysfood wrote:

I honestly don't mind her weight at all. I think she's gorgeous and sexy in every way. I like all manner of women from thin girls like Keira to massively big ladies. If I find someone attractive, that's pretty much all there is to it and I adore Keira. Her eyes, voice, face mannerisms etc all just really excite me.

It was this picture that first made me seriously consider how much I would like to be eaten by her.

Only soft vore?
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:32 am

Only soft vore yeah, and only oral, I don't mind some graphic details about digestion although it really depends on the specific details. But I like being teased by the pred and frankly Keira is a master of seduction imo, in a scenario with her I would probably want her to seduce/have sex with me, with is how she lures me in, then she shrinks and devours me.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:08 am

Eznam wrote:
Birichino wrote:How strange. I'm in the overwhelming minority...or is that underwhelming?

Well there's also the vast possibility that a large portion of the site is gay and answering a question about girls. So htey pick ass because you can'tput boobies on a dude

Lol, didn’t think the gay portion would answer this poll. There’s always the option to not vote.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion