Bottom or Top Heavy Fempreds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you prefer on a female pred?

Big boobs and small butt
19%
Big butt and small boobs
81%

Total votes : 114

Bottom or Top Heavy Fempreds?

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:23 pm

If you had to choose between two female predators (or play as one) would you take the one with big boobs and a small butt, the one with a big butt and small boobs?

Me? I’d take big butt.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Bottom or Top Heavy Fempreds?

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Could I not choose neither as that's sexier on my anthros? like no boobs and reasonable ass female anthros are a rarity to find~
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:45 pm

SREDISKRAD wrote:Could I not choose neither as that's sexier on my anthros? like no boobs and reasonable ass female anthros are a rarity to find~

Sorry, I wanted to leave it down to the basics as there’s probably a thousand ideal builds out there.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Given only those two choices, I'd go for the butt as a general rule as well.
Humbug
---

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:58 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:
SREDISKRAD wrote:Could I not choose neither as that's sexier on my anthros? like no boobs and reasonable ass female anthros are a rarity to find~

Sorry, I wanted to leave it down to the basics as there’s probably a thousand ideal builds out there.

Then "option 3: Plainer" would be basic XD
I'm Back, BICHES!

SREDISKRAD
???

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:03 pm

SREDISKRAD wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:

Then "option 3: Plainer" would be basic XD

Ah, well then forgive my idiocy.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:09 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:Ah, well then forgive my idiocy.

Hey, it's not your fault, generally males prefer tiddies or ass to be larger, and the plain option isn't really considered. I just find things to be sexier the more natural they look.
I'm Back, BICHES!

SREDISKRAD
???

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Jeez, team ass is doing really well.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Soulary » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:50 pm

I feel like being an antagonist and say the opposite; top heavy.
My RP Thread --->(http://bit.ly/2C6G3it) Want to know me better? Check out this topic or PM! I'll be waiting ;3 --->(http://bit.ly/2yqHMgv)
Soulary
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:39 pm

Not gonna vote, but I will say, I like big boobs, but there has to be a big butt to balance it out or top heavy looks really off. Bottom heavy can be pulled off more easily, but a huge butt with teeny boobs won't really draw my eye as much.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:54 pm

the booty are always the best for me
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:16 pm

Depends on how you're going about it. If you're going in the bottom way, then bottom heavy. If you're going in topside, then top shelf.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:46 pm

Eznam wrote:Depends on how you're going about it. If you're going in the bottom way, then bottom heavy. If you're going in topside, then top shelf.

I’m personally of a different philosophy. I think OV and AV preds should be bottom heavy since that’s where the exit is. UB and BV preds should be top heavy because babies are going to need milk, whether you’re the baby or the milk.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:15 am

AzurePheonix wrote:
Eznam wrote:Depends on how you're going about it. If you're going in the bottom way, then bottom heavy. If you're going in topside, then top shelf.

I’m personally of a different philosophy. I think OV and AV preds should be bottom heavy since that’s where the exit is. UB and BV preds should be top heavy because babies are going to need milk, whether you’re the baby or the milk.

Yeah but unless you're doing a full tour, OV doesn't let you enjoy that booty until you're in the meat of it. Way more fun to have the rack to hold you up.

Also talking UB, I like the baby route as an umbilical cord rather than a lactation thing so the boobs really just serve to hide the view from up here >.>
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:30 am

Eznam wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:

Yeah but unless you're doing a full tour, OV doesn't let you enjoy that booty until you're in the meat of it. Way more fun to have the rack to hold you up.

Also talking UB, I like the baby route as an umbilical cord rather than a lactation thing so the boobs really just serve to hide the view from up here >.>

Nothing wrong with jiggling on a fat booty (or getting pressed out of one), even if you don’t live to see it. Sentient fat and disposal is a thing, as well as reformation. Though I do understand your point.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:00 am

#BUTTSQUAD

this goes for all of em though, not just preds :>
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:56 am

I know this is for fempreds only but it still applies to male preds so hah~

I prefer larger chests, not like freakishly broad but generally I don't care about butts. Chests though are good for hugging small prey to before he swallows them down.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:07 am

I'd go for butt. Having said that though it really depends on the woman in question. For me the size of the boobs/butt really doesn't enter into it that much in comparison to other things like the woman's face, voice, personality and, of course, their belly/curves.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:33 am

keiraknightleysfood wrote:I'd go for butt. Having said that though it really depends on the woman in question. For me the size of the boobs/butt really doesn't enter into it that much in comparison to other things like the woman's face, voice, personality and, of course, their belly/curves.

So would boob/butt size be dependent on other factors?
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:40 am

Big boobs AND big butt!
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion