Bottom or Top Heavy Fempreds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you prefer on a female pred?

Big boobs and small butt
19%
Big butt and small boobs
81%

Total votes : 114

Re: Bottom or Top Heavy Fempreds?

Postby Indighost » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:25 am

to answer op: Both! Heavy weight all around :)
Indighost
---

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:19 am

AzurePheonix wrote:
Eznam wrote:
Birichino wrote:How strange. I'm in the overwhelming minority...or is that underwhelming?

Well there's also the vast possibility that a large portion of the site is gay and answering a question about girls. So htey pick ass because you can'tput boobies on a dude

Lol, didn’t think the gay portion would answer this poll. There’s always the option to not vote.

Are you kidding? Everyone on this website just jumps at the opportunity to answer polls and stuff about their kinks. Even if it doesn't apply to them
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:11 pm

>People answering polls even if it doesn’t apply to them.

Lol. Seems like people are eager to have their dicks pulled.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:26 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:>People answering polls even if it doesn’t apply to them.

Basically the same thing. You're just giving them a reason to fantasize and they take it.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Eznam wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:>People answering polls even if it doesn’t apply to them.

Basically the same thing. You're just giving them a reason to fantasize and they take it.

I’m aware, but I wanted to see whether this site fantasized about butts or boobs more. Now I know.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:06 am

I like how this entire thread discussion ignores the fact that female vore fans exist lol.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Humbug » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:21 am

coop500 wrote:I like how this entire thread discussion ignores the fact that female vore fans exist lol.

Not every topic is for everyone. :3

Also, lesbians are a thing.
Humbug
---

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:58 am

Humbug wrote:
coop500 wrote:I like how this entire thread discussion ignores the fact that female vore fans exist lol.

I wasn’t really bothered about female vore fans becuase I think 99% of women on this site are lesbian, or at least bi. Not shaming anyone, just going off my own observations.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:21 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:
Humbug wrote:

I wasn’t really bothered about female vore fans becuase I think 99% of women on this site are lesbian, or at least bi. Not shaming anyone, just going off my own observations.

I'm not talking about the fact this thread isn't for male pred fans, I'm talking that it was assumed that some of the butt votes are gay males
And the dick pulling comment.

My point is, there's more straight females then you people seem to think and heaven forbid they might vote here.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:17 pm

coop500 wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:
coop500 wrote:
I'm not talking about the fact this thread isn't for male pred fans, I'm talking that it was assumed that some of the butt votes are gay males

My point is, there's more straight females then you people seem to think and heaven forbid they might vote here.

Are you absolutely sure about that? Because methinks most women here are lesbian/bi.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:20 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:Are you absolutely sure about that? Because methinks most women here are lesbian/bi.

Could just be that most women here have an openly "Lesbian" facade to hide from the thirsty chubby boys that would probably harass them if they didn't. Like if I came out as a girl, how long do you think it'd take until I'm approached by someone being incredibly hot and bothered at the thought of a girl existing?
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:23 pm

Eznam wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:Are you absolutely sure about that? Because methinks most women here are lesbian/bi.

Could just be that most women here have an openly "Lesbian" facade to hide from the thirsty chubby boys that would probably harass them if they didn't. Like if I came out as a girl, how long do you think it'd take until I'm approached by someone being incredibly hot and bothered at the thought of a girl existing?

Yeah, just thought about the no lifers. Feels bad to have to lie though.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:28 pm

coop500 wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:I wasn’t really bothered about female vore fans becuase I think 99% of women on this site are lesbian, or at least bi. Not shaming anyone, just going off my own observations.

I don't agree with the OP's statement that 99% of the women on this site are lesbian or bi, so please don't lump me in with him.

That said, the topic is clearly sexually charged, so if a woman replying is truly straight, she'll have to mention how she's not specifically attracted by those features, but that there's some sort of esthetic reason to like female preds like that. So far, no one has, so that particular perspective is simply lacking. Not sure why a lack of a specific kind of response requires pointing out.
The fact that males (sometimes males with silly postulates, like the "gay" thing you mentioned) seem to be the ones commenting is just the nature of the responses, so I don't see why you have an issue with that. If some straight females want to chime in with meaningful input, they can, even though the topic requires some stretching of the imagination to be relevant for someone not attracted to women. Just hasn't happened yet, so...what?
Humbug
---

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Not to be a dick, but you'd sound alot better if you used guys and girls when talking about real people. . Last time I saw someone refer to people as male and female it was the incel subreddit. It's fine when you're talking about preds and stuff though.

And yes I'm aware that sounds dickish, it's just that it helps me and probably some other people differentiate between when you're talking about a thing and when you're talking about a person, hence why it shows up on the incel subreddit, because they tend to view people as things.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Humbug wrote:
coop500 wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:I wasn’t really bothered about female vore fans becuase I think 99% of women on this site are lesbian, or at least bi. Not shaming anyone, just going off my own observations.

I don't agree with the OP's statement that 99% of the women on this site are lesbian or bi, so please don't lump me in with him.

That said, the topic is clearly sexually charged, so if a woman replying is truly straight, she'll have to mention how she's not specifically attracted by those features, but that there's some sort of esthetic reason to like female preds like that. So far, no one has, so that particular perspective is simply lacking. Not sure why a lack of a specific kind of response requires pointing out.
The fact that males (sometimes males with silly postulates, like the "gay" thing you mentioned) seem to be the ones commenting is just the nature of the responses, so I don't see why you have an issue with that. If some straight females want to chime in with meaningful input, they can, even though the topic requires some stretching of the imagination to be relevant for someone not attracted to women. Just hasn't happened yet, so...what?

I don’t have an issue with anyone commenting on here, but as you pointed out, the nature of the question is indeed charged sexually towards those with a taste in females. So, I wasn’t expecting straight females to chime in anyway, nor do I expect or expect straight women not to chime in. It’s an open forum after all.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Eznam wrote:Not to be a dick, but you'd sound alot better if you used guys and girls when talking about real people. . Last time I saw someone refer to people as male and female it was the incel subreddit. It's fine when you're talking about preds and stuff though.

And yes I'm aware that sounds dickish, it's just that it helps me and probably some other people differentiate between when you're talking about a thing and when you're talking about a person, hence why it shows up on the incel subreddit, because they tend to view people as things.

Ah, thanks. I don’t mean to be a dick if I ever came off as one.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:42 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:
Eznam wrote:Not to be a dick, but you'd sound alot better if you used guys and girls when talking about real people. . Last time I saw someone refer to people as male and female it was the incel subreddit. It's fine when you're talking about preds and stuff though.

I meant I was gonna sound like a dick for saying that :/
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:49 pm

Eznam wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:

I meant I was gonna sound like a dick for saying that :/

I too am concerned about coming off as a dick.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:03 pm

Shameless bop.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Since this is a free forum, I too am going to chime in, though I will abstain from voting.

I prefer my preds (who, in my preference, are almost always cisgendered females) to have less voluptuous features; ie. neither big boobs or big butts.

I suppose my culture programmed me to think of large breasts and large butts as features that hinder a person's physical competence, and physical competence (as well as mental/emotional/social) competence excites me.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion