Your Favorite Type of Female Prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Your Favorite Type of Female Prey?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:47 am

So, here`s a question for all the M/F and F/F fans out there: what`s your favorite type of female prey? As in age, looks, body style, personality, and other things? Do you prefer grown women, or do you like the younger ones? Do you go for more cute, neutral, or risqué? Personally, I like playing teenage girls, but my favorite type of female prey would have to be sweet, adorable, innocent little Lolita girls. They`re just so cute, even when they`re terrified of being eaten, which only makes the vore even more exciting. I think this liking stems from my younger years, when I was a little girl myself, I would often fantasize about being chased around, toyed with, and gobbled up by giants. I still have those types of fantasies to this day.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Your Favorite Type of Female Prey?

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Pregnant and usually married. Cuckold vore is wonderful~
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Merodi » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:54 pm

It really depends on what kind of vore it is.
For willing/accidental/non-fatal in general/etc. I like regular, nice, fun teenage girls or young women. You know, the girl next door type of girls. I usually use OCs or canon chars I like for that, and I like them to be cute or pretty, but they don't have to necessarily be my type. All female characters I like fall into this category, as I don't want to seriously harm them.

As for fatal (and in this case, always unwilling), I like those stereotypical bitches. The girls from school with bleached ombre hair, always carrying around the newest iPhone, who bully other people and have fun doing that. Just unlikable bullies, basically, usually styled after the girls who bullied me when I was younger, as I like to cope with that. I also use female characters I hate for this though, though in that case, I sometimes try to write it as if it was really tragic, cause I don't wanna do character-bashing.
Merodi
Participator

Postby BelleJar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:48 pm

hmm for same size ages 18-40, maybe short, bit of a belly, curvy, any kind of personality will do really

for tinies i guess the only thing that matters is age, 18-40, since the rest isn't particularly noticeable at that size
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:20 pm

whatever i find attractive, while also reading as "prey-like". adult/young adult, cute, curvy, small, but long legs are a plus. clothing, personality, etc can all vary; i like a lot of different things just depending on the person/situation.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Age range 16-45, weight thin A-cup to plump G+ cup (like 230ish lbs), height 1 foot to 6 foot, hair color & style, ethnicity don't matter. Personality varies by my pred & mood. I prefer humanoid (humans, elves, the animal-girls that look human (like ears & a tail but no muzzle or body hair). Any that fit my "likes", like non-fatal sex, impregnation.
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby SmokyKisses » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Attractive young women, usually early twenties. Everything else depends on the scenario.

After all, with most of my unbirth scenarios, how they start off is usually quite different from how they come out... ;)
SmokyKisses
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightmareX7 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Alright, well...

Age: Preferred older teen to young adult, though sometimes children do make for a cute snack.

Definitely cute. No nudity at all. All my vore scenarios would lean more towards natural than sexual.

Looks/Style: Gothic, lolita, princess, schoolgirl, shrine maiden, or anything that helps depict cuteness and innocence.

Body type: Smaller. Skinny or slightly fit.

Personality: Usually more innocent and sweet hearted girls make for the tastier treats.

Others: Long hair is always nice, usually blonde, blue, pink, or black (if gothic especially). Big, innocent eyes that are just the finest of blue, purple, pink, or anything bright. Must be human or human-based (like saiyan, elf, krityan, etc).
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:19 pm

I like for them to be relatively young (late teens-30's max) and have nice, tease-able bodies. The personality I'm not too picky about. I enjoy the typical girl-next-door types, the terrified timid ones and bitchy/stubborn tough girls all the same.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby coop500 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:19 pm

My most preferred female prey (or even prey in general) is indeed little girls, usually around the age of 5-10, 7 being my most preferred choice. Body wise is frail, dainty and overall small, giving a more adorable, helpless look to them. Personality would be innocent, shy but sweet, allowing a patient predator to gently coax her into his belly. I prefer orphans over children with families, but depending on the story, a family works out better.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby PrimalJuggernaut » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:57 am

Give me a pregnant milf any day... preferably late stage. Preferably made by me. Preferably willing, and in a long-term bdsm relationship with me, where it is used, for a long time, as just 'play'. Safe, sane, consensual, but otherwise without limits. 24/7 power exchange. Rockabilly, or psychobilly. That real 50s aesthetic. Complete and utter love and devotion both ways, with a dark, sinister promise, that someday, hopefully long down the road, I will not let her out, and I will do everything in my power to ensure she is remembered, including doing nothing to ever lose the weight. I'd probably jerk it literally as long as possible if I still could... maybe with someone rimming me and jerking me off. That'd be ideal.
PrimalJuggernaut
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:48 pm

coop500 wrote:My most preferred female prey (or even prey in general) is indeed little girls, usually around the age of 5-10, 7 being my most preferred choice. Body wise is frail, dainty and overall small, giving a more adorable, helpless look to them. Personality would be innocent, shy but sweet, allowing a patient predator to gently coax her into his belly. I prefer orphans over children with families, but depending on the story, a family works out better.

I love that type of prey, hehe.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:00 pm

For female prey? I'd rather she be around teenaged in years, maybe a lil younger, but older a bit as well. The kind of girl who would hate it the most knowing she's going to become the predator's fat and/or poop.
Sitharc
---

Postby Vyrian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Cute tomboys with bare midriffs hehe. That or geeky gals
Vyrian
New to the forum

Postby HeavenlyDelicacies » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:59 pm

I love cute, fat, round, sweet girls as prey! Soft little fatties that just melt in your mouth, their bubbly and cutesie personalities turning to terror is always such a treat to see.
HeavenlyDelicacies
New to the forum

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:37 pm

TinyAngelPrincess wrote:I love cute, fat, round, sweet girls as prey! Soft little fatties that just melt in your mouth, their bubbly and cutesie personalities turning to terror is always such a treat to see.

Oh those are just delicious!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:10 am

doesn't matter as long as they're under 50 and unwilling.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:43 am

Willing or semi willing. Unwilling is okay if she turns out to enjoy it or secretly enjoy it. Also, attractive and prey-like. Petite girls look so much more like prey than tall, athletic, and the other attractive body types (Yes, I'm a rare guy that's into tall girls. Not a must, but definitely not a no either). Age range is 20-30. I find younger women more prey-like.
Jayezox
---

Postby Hozomat » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:58 am

I highly prefer the young sexy prey, the kind that would get tons of likes on instagram and stuff. I just love the idea of seeing their beauty being slowly broken down and assimilated by the stomach of an equally beautiful pred. :-D

As for the character, I prefer the bitchy preys who deserve it. I usually like not to feel attached to the prey. However, in casual vore scenario, I don't really care, since I don't know much about the prey, as long as they're pretty/sexy/cute :silly:
Hozomat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:51 am

coop500 wrote: little girls, [...] innocent, shy but sweet, [...] orphan .

That orphan concept actually sounds appetizing and fun for a nice, emotional story :)
Indighost
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion