are kids getting into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: are kids getting into vore?

Postby masterofvore1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:36 pm

there's stuff like this in cartoons aimed at kids. the number of young people with easy access to internet and recording devices probably made the re-enactment of influences more visible. (perhaps a slight increase due to knowing they can get the attention of more people by doing it,but that could be hard to quantify.)
masterofvore1
---

Postby Jayezox » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:40 am

Newtonne wrote:
Jayezox wrote:The fact that you are specifically searching for "vore" which is jargon for an adult fetish is quite alarming. Children should not be found when searching for adult terms. The kids pretending to eat the toys is also pretty disturbing, especially when they are mostly girls as you say. Is the word "vore" in the titles or hashtags? If not, it's probably Youtube's screwed up system relating these videos to vore videos. Sadly, some sickos have these and other vore videos in their history which fuels the system to behave that way.

If vore is in the title, hashtag, or description of these videos, then there's something more deeply disturbing going on. Without going into too much detail which will become a debate, if you want to do something about them dislike the videos, report them, and move on. Don't make too big of a deal about them. You don't want to give the videos more publicity and ultimately make things worse.

I definitely do think kids should be educated on this. Vore is a fetish. Kids should be educated on what fetishes are. Kids uploading fetish material to the internet is definitely a massive no-no. I would maybe go further than simply reporting their video but also throw them a message explaining the gravity of what they are doing and they should discuss it with their parents. I'm also pretty shocked that kids are allowed to upload content to youtube. I don't think children below the age of 15 should be allowed to upload youtube videos considering the risk of uploading something that could compromise their entire future. But that's a different argument.

Even though you mean well, there could be reprucussions with telling them it's wrong. If the videos just got related to the keyword "vore" through YouTube's algorithm, you could be introducing an unknowing child to the term they don't and shouldn't know in the first place. If the word "vore" is somewhere in the video, telling them it's wrong will do literally no good. The parents are probably too lazy to do their job or worse if that's the case. If you want to do something more about it you could try filing a complaint to YouTube to change their algorithm to prevent this from happening. If YouTube and/or their sponsors think they'll lose too much money from public concern, they might do something about it.
Jayezox
---

Postby GBBG » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:25 pm

I've been into vore as long as I can remember, but I didn't know what it was until I stumbled across it at age 12 on the internet searching for scenes from movies I liked.

I've lurked on Eka's for years, but didn't join until 2 years ago, when I turned 18.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:48 pm

I don't think that's strange. A lot of people stories about vore here starts with "when I was a kid there was this show/movie". As a kid I tried to catch glimpses inside people's mouth when they yawned or laughed. I looked at my own in the mirror, fascinated by it without knowing why. If you gave me a camera and a youtube channel at that age, I might have done the same too.

As for youtube, I am concerned about child fetish content. I think parents should monitor what their child are doing and what they could be exposed too. I'm not saying anyone is a disgusting rapist freak just for enjoying it but it feels wrong to check for vore/mouth vids on youtube and seeing kids amongst them. I see a throat close up in a thumbnail in a playlist, I click and it's a kid saying they made another video because they were asked to. Comments are about how cute, sexy and beautiful the kid (or their mouth) is, and/or suggestions for future videos. Why, just why...
Kitsouille
???

Postby dragonjerky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:37 pm

Assimilation wrote:
Rockyvorefan wrote:playing with toys and pretending the toys are eating one and other or their pretending to eat the toys

is that normal for that age?

Dude, it's the most normal thing in the world. People getting swallowed whole is a mainstay of children's fiction. We're the ones who are weird for liking it at an advanced age.

To borrow a quote from a streamer I watch, "I fear that you are correct."
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:05 pm

I think it's more that we're the weirdos for wanking to it tho
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Pluie » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:25 pm

how old wore you when you got into vore?

7~8
Maybe i was younger i don't remember
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:53 pm

Well--The simple answer is yes. Kids are "getting into" vore. Youtube isn't a very big vore platform in general. However, I've been unable to help observing lots of them over at DeviantArt. Most of them don't reveal their ages on their profiles, but when they decide to comment on my art I tend to pick up on the lack of ... eloquence/maturity right away. I don't generally talk to them much, but it's a bit of a big red flag y'know?

I must've been ... 12? 13? I understood what vore was before I understood sex. In all fairness, I made an effort to avoid understanding the latter for a while.

Anyway, don't assume a kid is into vore just because they seem to like the idea of a character getting eaten. It's extremely important to recognize that someone getting eaten is in fact a hilarious joke and/or awesome way to defeat someone first and a kink like ... 3rd, at best. This is why I can tolerate male predators and animal predators to some degree even if I don't find anything even remotely attractive about them. They still have merit beyond getting off and that is in fact how normies in general are likely to see it if it's not portrayed particularly sexually. And... that's okay! They're right to feel that way, and I would hate to see their imaginations polluted.

Also don't assume they're into vore just because they use the word vore. As much as I find it utterly obnoxious and stupid, the word "vore" has entered non-sexual vocabulary as a word to refer to someone getting eaten, and some people use it ironically or ignorantly without acknowledgment for the implications of sexuality that word is supposed to entail.

I'm assuming this is all just out of curiosity, so basically just avoid those assumptions and be ready to accept that you might just not know sometimes.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:55 pm

I still have my vore art that I made when I was 6(which are naturally quite bad). You can be into vore no matter how young you are, only the erotic part come later during puberty (or could never appear).
Last edited by Seelane on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby truck » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:09 pm

are kids getting into vore?

this is a yes and no question. its yes because little kids are starting to do what was said in the first comment, but its more no because at that age they don't know what vore is.

listen to most of the fairy tales we were told as little 3-7 year olds. the three little pigs, little red riding hood, hansel and Gretel, are just a few, of course your fairy tales will vary depending on where you live. most of them had a vore stuff in them like the three little pigs would get their house blown down by the wolf that was trying to eat them. red riding hood's grandmother was eaten by the wolf. and hansel and Gretel would have been eaten by the which. all of these though were more lessons about what not to do than they were about vore. so its yes and no.
truck
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion