What do you make for yourself?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What do you make for yourself?

Postby ZRex030 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:13 pm

I'm always writing for myself. I'm far too unreliable and mediocre as a writer to take comissions, I feel.

I also feel like I can't just write variations onthe same scenario, so vore is kinda a massive writer's block for me.
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby doinstuff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:42 pm

To a certain degree, everything will be to my own taste. What I'm good at writing is good because if I'm not liking it, I don't think it's worth posting. By another token, I do cater to certain interests within a story. This is especially true because I'm more about that moment of submission, than anything that comes afterward. The stuff after is necessary to make the moment poignant, but a lot of the payoff for this stuff just doesn't do it for me. So there's always going to be a lot of "for me" and quite a bit of "for the audience" in every piece.
Acclaimed tentacle rights activist.
If you ever wanted a story where you pick the prey check out my reader input thread: War of the Feasting Braves
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:36 am

I only write for myself and never post anything. And once I can finish learning to draw I'm probably going to follow the same logic there. I just don't see the point, what I make is uniquely catered to myself or to whoever I have in mind when I write it, sharing it with other people seems pointless.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Garwood » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:25 am

I write stuff for myself because of my other interests in life and my other kinks its hard to find stuff that hits enough of them.
Garwood
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion