Characters that you think an interest in "vore" fits them?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Characters that you think an interest in "vore" fits the

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:48 pm

MechaSharkZilla wrote:
SamuelOrona wrote:Sam from iCarly seems like she would gladly swallow a shrunken enemy

Imagining Sam as a Klingon warrior now. This mental image is permanent.

I don't see a connection between Sam swallowing shrunken people and her as a Klingon warrior. Please enlighten me
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 am

SamuelOrona wrote:
MechaSharkZilla wrote:
SamuelOrona wrote:Sam from iCarly seems like she would gladly swallow a shrunken enemy

Imagining Sam as a Klingon warrior now. This mental image is permanent.

I don't see a connection between Sam swallowing shrunken people and her as a Klingon warrior. Please enlighten me

A combination of your wording + a ton of sleep deprivation + cold medicine combined to make me take "enemy" and convert it in my head to "combatant", and jumped over to eating the hearts of your enemies. And then the totally logical, and not at all insane, transition to Klingons.

Despite the leaps it took for my brain to get to this point, I'm still in said mental state, so I stand by how hilarious that mental image is.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RediQ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:18 am

This is an obvious one, but Darkness from Konosuba is extremely prey-minded.

She's a total masochist, has an extreme fetish for being in peril, and even the show itself has the characters being eaten by giant frogs as one of the dangers they face.
RediQ
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 am

MechaSharkZilla wrote:
A combination of your wording + a ton of sleep deprivation + cold medicine combined to make me take "enemy" and convert it in my head to "combatant", and jumped over to eating the hearts of your enemies. And then the totally logical, and not at all insane, transition to Klingons.

Despite the leaps it took for my brain to get to this point, I'm still in said mental state, so I stand by how hilarious that mental image is.

Thanks for letting me know, I was concerned that my question could be misinterpreted as trollish, it wasn't my intent to be rude or disrespectful. I was just curious about what you said and how you jumped from step A to step B. Thanks for not getting offended.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:49 am

This is actually a very interesting question!

It does kind of seem like her, doesn't it?

Let's see... I think The Hunter, from Hollow Knight, takes a perverse glee in hunting, and in one note mentions letting mindless enemies walk right through his mouth and into his belly.

This one is a little sad, and underage, but Molly from What Remains of Edith Finch has a lot of vore-related dreams before her death, being an owl swallowing rabbits, a monster eating sailors, etc.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:46 pm

RedmanQ wrote:This is an obvious one, but Darkness from Konosuba is extremely prey-minded.

She's a total masochist, has an extreme fetish for being in peril, and even the show itself has the characters being eaten by giant frogs as one of the dangers they face.

Oh my god, totally. I'm not sure if the show has the guts (pun not intended) to have Darkness join their next frog quest if there is a 3rd one. She'll literally say things like "YES DEVOUR ME" and "being trapped inside the beast's stomach was the ultimate submissive experience".
Kitsouille
???

Postby JackSpades » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Alex Mercer from Prototype?
He's sadistic and dominant. Plus, he actually eats humans all day
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby WorkInProgress » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:46 pm

I think I remember in the Hobbit book (I don't remember if the line is in the movie) one of the dwarves saying something about Smaug carrying off maidens to devour later.
I feel like Donkey from Shrek, having married (and had sex with) a dragon who can and most likely does devour things whole on a regular basis; I dunno, sounds like the start of a fetish to me. X3
There's a dialogue intro in Injustice 2 between Atom and Hellboy, where Atom asks Hellboy if he's ever been eaten alive, then states "I have, and it was fascinating!"
The Newtralizer from the 2012 TMNT series swallows a Kraang whole in one scene. Considering how much he hates them, I wouldn't be surprised if he got off from dominating them and their eventual demise.
Anyway, those are a few ideas.
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:42 pm

I think Nora Valkyrie from RWBY would totally be into vore. She`s already got a big appetite, and I could definitely see her gobbling up some shrunken villains.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:52 am

(Prey)(f)Popa from Dokunie Cooking( Its a comedy manga ecchi about a girl choosen as a sacrifice by the village to save it from a monster, but the monster find that she stink too much for it to eat her, so she try all sort of way to get eaten be it...)
(Prey or non-fatal pred) (f)Darkness from Konosuba( She already got eaten once and was in bliss during the process and she could be pred just because she would love to stress her stomach to the limit.)
(Prey/Pred) (any)Any single yandere ever.(They would certainly love to be eaten by their targe... I mean concentual lover and they love to have their concentual lover forever by eating them(or just if the CL ask them).
(Pred)(M) Kuro from Pochi Kuro(He already try eating Pochi at first and would definitely eat any humans that he don't grow fond of like what happened with Pochi, he also love being inside his friend ship(Which basically a giant cat that you live inside it) so he could also count as prey).
(There's a lot of unwilling soft vore in Pochi Kuro, try it)
(Pred)(M) Elias from Mahoutsukai No Yome(He did say that he once eaten humans, he also said that he liked the taste and he can change his body to any kind of size which make soft vore possible).
Last edited by Seelane on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:15 pm

linkever wrote:(Prey/Pred) (any)Any single yandere ever.(They would certainly love to be eaten by their targe... I mean concentual lover and they love to have their concentual lover forever by eating them(or just if the CL ask them).

What better to ensure your dear love will never talk or look at another girl again than to eat them? Protecting sempai forever in a place you're the only thing he/she can look and touch.
Kitsouille
???

Postby TerriblesJeux » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Sorta obscure one here but Lena from the Super Mario Bros. movie. There is a scene where she swallows apparently sentient (and unwilling) worm of some kind and seems to take great pleasure in doing so.
TerriblesJeux
Been posting for a bit

Postby MariaTheRipper » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:03 am

Kiyohime from Fate/Grand Order.
The number of times she alludes to the possibility of her eating the Master, or the Master eating her (or partially in both cases), in cutscenes, in her final ascension line, it is really, really likely she has an interest in vore.
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Postby MariaTheRipper » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:20 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention it about Kiyohime.
During the first Valentine event of FGO, where each female Servant could bake a chocolate for their Master, Kiyohime chose to be the chocolate to offer to her Master for him to eat. That is literally the first sequence in the whole event and then the Master woke up from this crazy dream. lol
I quote:
"Come!
I will be the personification of that cheesy tagline!
I will melt in your mouth~
But definitely not...in...your...hand~
By the way, if I transform my entire body into chocolate, I would be roughly 240,000 calories.
You can cut me into pieces and eat me up later if you want to."
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Postby JirachiWishes » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:01 am

Niles/Zero from Fire Emblem Fates.
The dude is pretty much canonically into some stuff, who's to say that he wouldn't enjoy having someone squirming in him? I can totally see him eating shrunken enemies or prisoners, and totally enjoying that sensation of having something alive within him.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Postby kagome122885 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Dot Pixis in Attack on Titan mentioned he wouldn't mind being eaten as long as it was by a hot female titan. While on top of the city wall, looking down at titans with stretched arms and opened maws. Worth noting, he said this before any female titans showed up.

Hange Zoe would love getting swallowed by Eren in his titan form. She would learn so much about a titan's stomach.
kagome122885
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:56 am

Nora from RWBY strikes me as the kind of person who'd eat her enemies whole if she could. Heck, in RWBY Chibi she swallowed a Grimm.

Queen Ileosa from Pathfinder had her soul merged with a dragon's, so that's got to come with some predatory instincts, plus she's just generally obsessed with reshaping things (and people) in her image, and what better way to do that than to make someone a part of her?

Mad Hatter from DC once mind controlled Elasti-Girl and tried to make her swallow Beast Boy, so I can see that for sure.

EDIT: Whoops, someone already said Nora!
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Taniciusthefox » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:18 am

Lavender from Dragon Ball Super.

Numerous reasons. First, he screams "rural cannibal archetype," with his psychotic personality and choice of clothes.

Second, he secretes a "poison" that, upon exposure, actually slowly dissolves the body of whoever is afflicted with it. Now, here's the thing: that doesn't really sound like a poison to me. That sounds more like the venom of a rattlesnake, which doubles as a digestive enzyme. He is quite likely softening someone up to eat them, and he has openly stated he loves murder.

Third, when he poisons Gohan and Gohan looks to be succumbing to the poison... he gets this psychotic look on his face as his tongue lolls from his mouth, leaking drool. He clearly wants to eat Gohan.

Finally, when he challenges Gohan to a rematch later on, we get treated to a shot of him lunging at the camera, showing off all his teeth and his big, fat, drooly tongue.

He wants to eat that Saiyan. He has quite likely eaten a lot of people considering his special ability.
Taniciusthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chofeiyu » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:24 am

Honestly I'm 100% with TaniciusFox on this one! I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan in general, and like they said, he just screams vore! I'd go on and on about it, but they did an AMAZING job of summing it up!

Stepping off of that, I would have to say Orochimaru would be a FANTASTIC pred, as well as the fact that I totally think it would resonate with him as well! Clearly he's no qualms abut people being eaten alive if part one naruto has anything to say, Naruto being eaten once, nearly going on twice, well Sasuke and Sakura nearly took a trip through a snake's insides as well!

Then you have his vast array of techniques, lot of which being able to immobilise foe! And then you have the curse mark, a technique that slowly eats away at the hosts body, and only 1 of 10 people survive! I don't know about you but that screams digestion to me, and besides.... it was never said the curse mark was what did them in~

You also have his insanely unnatural and very snake like body, I'm sure his body would be great for containing others. Who's to say his body hopping technique isn't a branch off of his body eating one, haha!

His lack of boundaries, his literal insatiable hunger for more power, and just general creepy and disturbing nature all are things that translate extremely well into pred. All in all with Lavender being taken, I'd have to go with this cutie!

Oh, and I could be boring and say Android 21, but I'm not THAT basic (I am, I just thought of it after....)
Any sense she may have once had has been churned away, much to like the rest of her...
Chofeiyu
New to the forum

Postby JirachiWishes » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:18 am

I'm gonna bump this topic again because I just thought of another, and he happens to be in the signature of my posts as of making this addition.

Issac Foster, aka Zack, from Angels of Death (Satsuriku no Tenshi) would probably become hooked to the feeling of a human squirming inside of him. In macro/micro situations, slicing them up with his scythe would be waaaayyy too boring for him. Where's the stimulation and enjoyment in that? He loves hearing people beg for their lives and seeing the fear in their eyes, so he'd be huge into fearplay. Be it hard vore with biting his prey and listening to their cries of pain and the taste of blood, or gulping them down whole and alive to really feel them struggle within him and listen to their pleas and cries for help as they get digested alive, no doubt he'd love vore. Junk food is fine and all, he pretty much lives on it, but I'm sure that his body would appreciate something with substance... and it's a plus that the food begs for mercy all the while.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion