Characters that you think an interest in "vore" fits them?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Characters that you think an interest in "vore" fits them?

Postby truth » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:03 pm

Wasn't really sure how to word the title.

Whether it be something the character said, they did, or if its just some plain old head canon, what characters do you think would be into vore in some way?

Thought of this thread due to a joke in the DDLC community that Monika is into vore, due to a short sequence she says at some point in the game:

Spoiler: show
    -"This is pretty random, but I always thought spicy food was kinda funny."
    -"Like..."
    -"Didn't plants evolve to be spicy to prevent them from being eaten?"
    -"I read somewhere that humans are the only species that actually enjoys spicy things."
    -"It's almost like we're making fun of the plants."
    -"Using their defense mechanism to literally make our food more enjoyable."
    -"Like, imagine a monster that devours you whole because it enjoys the sensation of you struggling for your life while being digested."
    -"Sorry, that was kind of a weird analogy, I guess!"
    -"Ahaha!"
    -"It just came into my head."
    -"I'm not a monster or anything, but you're so cute I could eat you up."
    -"Ahaha! I'm joking."
    -"Gosh, I'm amusing myself a little too much, aren't I?"
    -"Sorry for being weird."
truth
Been posting for a bit

Re: Characters that you think an interest in "vore" fits the

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Sucy from Little Witch Academia is definitely into vore. In the festival episode, she's a bit too excited about being eaten by a ghost.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Dot Pixis in Attack on Titan mentioned he wouldn't mind being eaten as long as it was by a hot female titan. While on top of the city wall, looking down at titans with stretched arms and opened maws. Worth noting, he said this before any female titans showed up.
Kitsouille
???

Postby HeavenlyDelicacies » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Definitely Sucy and Monika!

Also Tsukiyama from Tokyo Ghoul... I mean, look at the guy. Tora from Ushio to Tora is another obvious answer, and I think that Mayuko Inoue might be into it on the other side of the coin--especially since she's into Tora.
HeavenlyDelicacies
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:18 pm

It's a maybe but Sakura from Hyper Police. She wants to attain her full potential and she assumed that the only way was to consume a powerful being. No lifeforce/soul absorption ritual or magic whatsoever, she literally bites into the main character. Nothing happens but oddly it doesn't stop her from trying again. She also licks her cheek on one occasion.

Hanzo from Overwatch could be into it as well. Quoting a twitter post: "So Hanzo is into vore, right? I mean if your fursona is a dragon and your catchphrase is "let the dragon consume you", you're raising a flag".
Kitsouille
???

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:04 am

Chie from Persona 4. That meat obsession is a fine enough reason for me to believe it.

I'm sad that I've never seen a Fsteak vore joke tbh.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ConsumptionZ » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:35 am

Juri Han from Street Fighter.

"I'll eat you up, bones and all," combined with her sadism.
ConsumptionZ
New to the forum

Postby UnusualTwo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 am

Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill strikes me as the pred type
UnusualTwo
New to the forum

Postby redfrog » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:25 am

Not a character, but the draenei from wow.

They have a quote that goes:
"I have a wonderful recipe. Bring two gnomes, two eggs. Beat Gnomes, separate the eggs- or was it... eh, details."
They also had some removed quotes:
"Do Gnomes have a vibrate setting? I'm just curious."
"Okay, for mating ritual, we will need four... No, five sheep, one gnome, and Staff of Domination. Put gnome in bag, beat bag with staff, and meet me after gnome is tenderized."

They appearently really like gnomes, in multiple ways. I wouldn't be surprised if their whole race is into vore

EDIT: I'm talking about female ones, male's don't have any quotes like this
Last edited by redfrog on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:20 am

I think it's obvious that Scar from The Lion King has an interest in vore, lol.

Now, onto preds I fancy, specifically Game of Thrones women who I think would fit:

I think Cersei would love eating people if she could. She would make a wonderful giantess/dominatrix as she loves tormenting and torturing her enemies.

On that note, Melisandre would fit the bill nicely, seeing as she is a priestess with magic the idea of her shrinking someone could work. I like the idea that she would have seduce the prey first and maybe have sex with them, luring them into a trap. I also like the idea of her maybe eating people to help her to preserve her youthful look.

Daenerys Targaryen is my all-time favourite pred along with Keira Knightley. Dany takes obvious pleasure in feeding the Masters of Meereen to her dragons in Season 5 (though of course, I'd much rather be in Dany's stomach than inside one of her dragons).
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:56 am

Yennifer from The Witcher might try it. There are oddly specific spells and potions like giving the ability to breathe underwater so shrinking someone and sterilizing her insides isn't too farfetched. She's also pretty kinky.

Holo from Spice and Wolf mentioned swallowing someone in the anime and offered to carry Lawrence in her mouth multiple times. Having a big appetite helps.

Finally, Pokemon. The pokeball alone is proof that hammerspace is canon in that world and that universe canonically broke the laws of physics countless times. It also helps that each pokemon is a sapient specie so canonically, a few of them have to be vorarephiles like us.
Jayezox
---

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:47 am

Jayezox wrote:Finally, Pokemon. The pokeball alone is proof that hammerspace is canon in that world and that universe canonically broke the laws of physics countless times. It also helps that each pokemon is a sapient specie so canonically, a few of them have to be vorarephiles like us.

On that note, I remember James' victreebel being very fond of eating him. Wonder if both are into it...
Kitsouille
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 pm

I think Sebastian from Black Butler is a bit of a vorish type. He`s a demon who likes eating souls, and he has made vorish suggestions about doing so more than once.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EmmaV2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:40 pm

This is probably cheating, but I just found out that Galactus has a non cannon daughter named Galacta, and she screams being into vore.
EmmaV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Hmmm...

As far as anime goes...I've got nothing really other than who I would feel would suit the roles best.
I don't think it counts, so I won't list them.

Now, onto video game characters...

There's one of the Daedra in TES V: Skyrim that is all about hard vore. I forget the Deadric Prince/-ess' name but you first encounter one of their emissaries when you talk to the head cleric for the Hall of the Dead in Markarth and are given a key to said Hall to investigate.

Now, the following characters do not say anything directly, but have certain traits, physical, mental, personality or a combination of sorts that suggest to varying levels that they'd be into vore...

Terra Branford - Final Fantasy VI
Fact is, she is half human, half potentially living flesh eating creature. Even if it doesn't fit her personality, I can see Terra being a formidable predator. If she were to get the chance, she'd probably like it.

Celes Chere - Final Fantasy VI
This is one woman whose fun and sexy side is kept well hidden, but to be honest, Celes is absolutely a kinky slut, and though this may be pushing her persona a bit, I could see her as both predator and prey and enjoying both. One thing is for certain, I don't think it would take too much convincing to get her to try to swallow someone whole.

Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy VII
Yeah, okay. Anyone else onboard with this? I mean, she's a fighter, she fights with her bare hands...have you seen most women that train in the martial arts? Lean muscle mass almost always comes with the loss of breast tissue, but not with Tifa and her 40 DD breasts, so how does she do it? Like Celes, Tifa's another kinky slut and there's no doubt in my mind that she has on occasion, eaten her fair share of people whole.

Aeris Gainsborough - Final Fantasy VII
An enigma of sorts, but easily figured out by most once the story gets rolling, even though she's a priestess, she's the most heretical that I've ever known, being into all sorts of kinky shit (and is likely homoflexible); she really enjoyed turning Cloud into Claire...
If you asked her to swallow you whole, I don't see why she would say no. Like Celes, she likely wouldn't mind being eaten either...

Cloud/Claire Strife - Final Fantasy VII
Actually, the two should be separate characters just simply because Claire is so different from Cloud, and the following would apply more to Claire than they would to Cloud...
Cloud/Claire are inept at understanding many critical concepts, but both have personality quirks that allows for interesting interactions, but Claire is much more likely to like being eaten by something big.

Yuffie Kisaragi - Final Fantasy VII
Take the kinkiness of Tifa, Aeris and Claire and combine them...no. Not even all that would compare to just how much of a kinky slut Yuffie really is. She hides it behind her adventurous spirit, and behind her airsickness (lolz), but there's no doubting it, she would love either being predator or prey. I almost didn't mention her because it is pretty damn obvious.

Rydia - Final Fantasy IV
She's the Summoner, in case you've forgotten.
I'm mainly attributing this to her personality; as much time as she spends with those of the Land of Summons, she's likely picked up on their eating habits and abilities. So I can see her also being able to, and liking the idea of eating people whole.

Minerva/Cloud of Darkness - Final Fantasy III
All personality, nothing concrete to support the notion, but to take all into the void...
I don't doubt that she's likely eaten her fair share of people...

Marilith - Final Fantasy
Again, all personality, but barbecuing a village of people to eat later sounds like something she has done (and she does lay tiny hints of such behavior)...

Faris/Sarisa Taikun - Final Fantasy V
Now, this follows along how pirates survive in any condition, not so much her character, but at their worst, pirates are savage, carnivorous types, and since a lot of Sarisa's story remains untold, we have no way of knowing if she had to deal with such a situation. That said, it would be safe to presume that she knows what it is like, though whether or not she enjoys it in any way is debatable...

Setuska - Soul Calibur series
Okay, maybe a bit of a stretch, but being a cold, stalking predator is definitely a showing point in her personality. However, she's much more bloodlusty than one that likes the flesh of her victims, but even still, I could see her devouring one of her slain foes without mercy or care.

There are others, but I'll just leave this as is.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:29 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:Actually, the two should be separate characters just simply because Claire is so different from Cloud

This is slightly off-topic but aren't they the same person though? Claire, when Cloud cross-dresses to sneak into Don Corneo's place? Doesn't he just act shy to avoid speaking as much as possible? And he doesn't like it and just tries not to blow his cover too early? I mean he was convinced pretty easily but it feels like he's only doing it out of necessity. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to play the entire game with Cloud in a dress and the Swallow materia from FFVIII.

Oh and on that note, I don't know if materia are something 100% natural or they need some engineering but whoever in the FF universe made a materia to swallow any creature and any human whole is probably into vore. Same thing for hungries, if they are artificial creatures and someone made them.
Kitsouille
???

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Sam from iCarly seems like she would gladly swallow a shrunken enemy
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:33 am

SamuelOrona wrote:Sam from iCarly seems like she would gladly swallow a shrunken enemy

Imagining Sam as a Klingon warrior now. This mental image is permanent.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:08 am

Kitsouille wrote:
Jayezox wrote:Finally, Pokemon. The pokeball alone is proof that hammerspace is canon in that world and that universe canonically broke the laws of physics countless times. It also helps that each pokemon is a sapient specie so canonically, a few of them have to be vorarephiles like us.

On that note, I remember James' victreebel being very fond of eating him. Wonder if both are into it...

At least the Victreebel and the Carnivine are. I could've sworn I saw James enjoying it once, but that might be a corrupted memory of watching James being happy while he's blasting off.

sweetladyamy wrote:Rydia - Final Fantasy IV
She's the Summoner, in case you've forgotten.
I'm mainly attributing this to her personality; as much time as she spends with those of the Land of Summons, she's likely picked up on their eating habits and abilities. So I can see her also being able to, and liking the idea of eating people whole.

I could see her being willing prey to the summons. They're gigantic creatures that she feels are like her family.
Jayezox
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:Actually, the two should be separate characters just simply because Claire is so different from Cloud

This is slightly off-topic but aren't they the same person though? Claire, when Cloud cross-dresses to sneak into Don Corneo's place? Doesn't he just act shy to avoid speaking as much as possible? And he doesn't like it and just tries not to blow his cover too early? I mean he was convinced pretty easily but it feels like he's only doing it out of necessity. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to play the entire game with Cloud in a dress and the Swallow materia from FFVIII.

Oh and on that note, I don't know if materia are something 100% natural or they need some engineering but whoever in the FF universe made a materia to swallow any creature and any human whole is probably into vore. Same thing for hungries, if they are artificial creatures and someone made them.

Well, the name isn't canon, though 'Miss Cloud' makes no sense to me, first off (since Cloud is a first name and not a last name). Secondly, Cloud, and Claire both have the same first two letters, which is just what I go with when it comes to name gender-bending.
As for the story behind Claire, Cloud says he hates it; actions speak otherwise, necessary or not. To be honest, Cloud/Claire are definitely a bi-gender person. However, Claire has some definite personality differences. This is much more explained by the creator than it is in-game (since we don't see/hear any references to this in the movies), in an interview I once read in EGM. FTR, explaining a character's personality isn't necessarily off-topic.
Also, I've not had the opportunity to play FFVIII in its' entirety; I didn't know Materia was a thing in that game, let alone a 'Swallow' Materia.

As for the creatures running around, you can thank/blame Shin-Ra for about 90% of them...and Sephiroth for uncovering the facts.

Materia comes from the Lifestream in FFVII; not sure how it works in FFVIII. However, the Mako factories all over the planet in FFVII artificially force Materia to form (Huge Materia).

While I am here, I'll mention a few more.

Belinda - Deadly Sin (Yes a game made with RPG Maker - VX to be precise)
Obviously, there's a series of games all made by the same people that have at least one character who seems to be heavily into vore, but Belinda, who is a Priestess/Healer but also a twat, loves to eat, and there is one scene where she is so hungry, had the player not intervened, she would attempt to eat one of the guards whole. I'm sure that there is more to her story in this regard, but it is not greatly touched upon. Definitely a predator.

Saehral - Skyborn (Yep, same game company same RM engine-but it had me fooled thinking it was made with MV at first)
Obviously, her interest in eating people is not well hidden, and a battle with her towards the end of the game throws all her intentions on the table. (Hard fucking boss fight!) A hardcore predator, but with a heart of gold. The best kind of predator, and the most dangerous. (to the designer-sorry if I butchered her name-I'm terrible with these kinds of names)

Regina - Dino Crisis
I'm going to be honest, I don't know her entire story line, but from what I've noticed, she doesn't appear to mind the idea of being eaten by a dinosaur, until it happens, but even then, when in the jaws of a T-Rex, she doesn't struggle at all. Tells me a lot but...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion