VR Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

VR Vore?

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:48 am

Hi community
I was wondering, are there any VR games or videos/experiences where you are the predator? I own a vive and am very interested in fetish content for it, but so far all I have come across is POV "Get Eaten" videos
I know it is a long shot question, but I was wondering if any fellow machine owners found any hidden gems.

Imagine if there were games out there Rampage style where you could walk through cities as a monster, look through windows smash through them grab screaming girls, disrobe them, fondle them, and devour them
OR
Imagine a game where you were Jabba the Hutt and you were in a VR throne room where you could interact with sexy twi'lek dancers, watch them dance, interact with their bodies, and when you were ready tug on their chain and pull them begging and pleading to the trapdoor and hit the button sending them to the pit, where you could then watch the rancor devour them. At that point a menu comes up where you select your next slave girl

I know I am just day dreaming, but I see a lot more possibility to VR than POV videos of closeup of models mouths, and I hope there will be some golden finds out there soon
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Re: VR Vore?

Postby ooglethorpe5 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:42 am

Imagine VR has the Harpy Vore Experience, but, it costs 20 bucks.
ooglethorpe5
Been posting for a bit

Postby lunchforagirl112 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:10 am

The harpy vore experience is still where you're prey, I got it for oculus. Its client also tried to give me some serious malware, sheesh. I think I've maybe seen a clips4sale vore vr video where you're the predator, but I don't know what it's like as I haven't gotten it. Having been hoarding every new and interesting VR vore experience, I'll keep ya posted if I find anything of the sort!
lunchforagirl112
Been posting for a bit

Postby Komsomol » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:04 pm

There should definitely be a topic with a list of all vore-related VR experiences. I have some to share, although most of them are prey POV. For a bit of a different perspective, here's my recipe:
1) Get Firefox Nightly with WebVR support.
2) Go to https://sketchfab.com/models/3c8eb12528 ... 89a37acf8a and launch in VR mode. Make him larger and position yourself wherever you like.
3) Play this http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11051671/ in your headphones.
4) Watch how the prey digests in his belly.
Komsomol
Participator

Postby Emi » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:35 am

MegamanWE, you inspired me:) I'm getting closer and closer to it;)

STOMACH PANORAMA

Don't be strict. This is my very first experience!
Attachments
001.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:45 am

:-D :-D :-D
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion