In love with a shrunken man

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

In love with a shrunken man

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:26 am

How many other people like the idea of

Say a girl fell in love with a shrunken man and it is not possible for this shrunken man to return to normal size. She still loves him even though he is considerably smaller than her. The girl's vagina alone is three times his size, he still (at least tries) to have sexual intercourse with her, perform cunnilingus on her. And eventually they start doing vaginal vore, maybe even anal vore.

And after a while, if things do not work out, she could just swallow him because she does not love him anymore and that would be an easy way to get rid of a shrunken man.

How many other people like this idea?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: In love with a shrunken man

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 pm

I love this idea, I think it would make for a very sweet, cute love story. I`ve written romance stories in the opposite, with a shrunken girl and a normal-sized man, but I don`t see any reason why it couldn`t be the other way around. It`d be a lot better than the stale, overdone cheeky giantess that only wants to eat you just because you`re small.
In my world, there is only the State. In Cordon 27, there is only one destiny for humans- to be eaten by Giants. In the end, I will be nothing more than prey.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby BelleJar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm

i'm with you up until the "eat him because it's convenient" part. if she had ever had any kind of affection for him at all that wouldn't be an option. maybe in the heat of the moment anger. like if he cheated. in that case eat him and the tiny whore he rode in on then feel bad about it later
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:13 am

BelleJar wrote:i'm with you up until the "eat him because it's convenient" part. if she had ever had any kind of affection for him at all that wouldn't be an option. maybe in the heat of the moment anger. like if he cheated. in that case eat him and the tiny whore he rode in on then feel bad about it later

Pretty much what I thought as well.

Perhaps there could be two women in love with him and he'd be eaten by the madder, more envious one, to keep him all to herself.
In Soviet Russia, you go down Santa's chimney!
Kitsouille
---

Return to General Vore Discussion