Poll about Preferences regarding: Stomach Aches

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Poll for user preferences regarding Stomach Aches

I have no particular interest in stomach aches
6%
I like stomach aches caused by: Vore
19%
I like stomach aches caused by: Too Much Food (i.e. "Stuffing")
12%
I like stomach aches caused by: Object Swallowing
9%
I like stomach aches caused by: Other (Gross/Rotten Food, Salmonella, etc)
4%
I like bursting/popping/exploding in related scenes
1%
I do not like bursting/popping/exploding in related scenes
17%
I like scat/ws in related scenes
6%
I do not like scat/ws in related scenes
11%
I like vomiting in related scenes
6%
I do not like vomiting in related scenes
9%

Total votes : 403

Poll about Preferences regarding: Stomach Aches

Postby Indighost » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:48 pm

I really love stomach aches and want to understand the community better. If you have any specially nuanced preferences in this area, please share them here! I would like to read them.
Indighost
---

Re: Poll about Preferences regarding: Stomach Aches

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 pm

I do like the idea of stomach aches in vore, usually caused by the prey squirming around and thrashing a lot. I often see it in a humorous light, as a sort of revenge against the predator.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gelus » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:03 pm

I am a particular fan of stomach aches caused by too much food or too large/fiesty of prey. I'm also a big fan of stomach aches caused by bad gas (Which is easy to justify with large prey, bad food, or digesting hard to process objects) or an impending bowel movement of a size the predator isn't used to or isn't ready for.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Well, I'm quite fond of a girl having such a full tummy that she gets a bit of stomach ache, yes. :)
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Indighost » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Wonderful! I had always thought this was a minority interest but it's great that others share it! I do think it's a very cute way to show a vulnerable side of a big predator
Indighost
---

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Though I don't often feature it, I'm a big fan of stomach aches in vore, and occasionally due to stuffing or object swallowing, particularly if it's part of a scenario that includes vore as well. To me, stomach aches due to vore make the most sense for preds who are new to it. One sort of scenario I'm fond of involves a newbie pred working her way up through larger and larger meals and experiencing pain as her body adapts to her new diet.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:25 pm

I quite like when a pred's worst enemy is its own hunger.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Gutswimmer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Indigestion and upset stomachs are woefully unexplored in the vore community. The idea that a predator comes to regret their actions not because of any compassion they might have for a meal, but because the brutal chemical destruction of their prey is causing some minor discomfort? Woof, that pushes all sorts of buttons.
Bonus points if an uncaring friend or relative of the prey "assists" in the digestive process via rubbing and massaging the predators belly, perhaps while delivering comforting messages to the pred, or taunting the prey's fate. :oops:
Last edited by Gutswimmer on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Gutswimmer wrote: Bonus points an uncaring friend or relative "assists" in the digestive process via rubbing and massaging the predators belly, perhaps while delivering comforting messages to the pred, or taunting the prey's fate. :oops:

You just described my #1 favorite vore roleplay scenario :D
Indighost
---

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 am

I tend to be vary varied in my vore tastes, but one of my GENERAL rules is that I prefer for the pred to be as non-incapacitated as possible so she can go about her day without regard for her prey if she so chooses.

That said, the thought of a prey valiantly struggling for survival, giving his/her pred a stomachache, only for the pred to be stubborn and completely overcome them, is kind of hot!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:41 am

Yeah, I rather like this. Not to mention the irony of having the prey in control of the situation and torturing the predator is freaking hilarious.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:14 am

Looks like I'm in the minority. I don't like pain in general in vore especially for the pred, stomach aches included. Being able to feel the prey is wonderful even if it's in the form of mild discomfort to let the pred know the prey is there. I'd say the feeling of eating too much at a buffet is the maximum discomfort for my threshold before I lose interest.
Jayezox
---

Postby Indighost » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:01 am

Jayzeox, I respect that view. I have different characters who are better and worse at handling indigestion depending on their dominance/submission personality levels. The more dominant a character is, the more appropriate it is i think that they are not bothered by indigestion, or anything else, the concept of dominance is that things go in accordance to the dominant' s plan. But, mixed or nuanced characters who have strengths and weaknesses can be very fun :)
Indighost
---

Postby Scrumptious » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:45 pm

If you dig it, dig it!

For my sake, vore should be terrible (in that the prey will die), but still soothingly comfortable for the prey, and supremely satisfying (on the ego even more than the body) for the pred. So, personally, I'm in the no-stomach-aches camp.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SREDISKRAD » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Considering my main preferences is willing prey&pred, with size difference in preds advantage there shouldn't be a stomach ache. As for the other scenarios:
Exploding/bursting: Hell no, this was supposed to be nice and relaxing
Scat/sw: HELL NO, I dun like any of that at all, and is the main reason I will always hate anal scenes
Vomiting: not really, digestion pls.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Return to General Vore Discussion