Uropoke Red Features

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Uropoke Red Features

Postby AVoraciousLatias » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:12 pm

I decided to open a different topic for the planned features of Uropoke Red, any marked with a + has already been added, anything with a = is unsure of adding it or not and anything with a - means it has not been added yet (But planned to).. Anyways, on to the features!

+Brand new character designs
+Changelog
+Console (Allows you to choose most non moving/binding commands)
+Music (Several different Pokemon themes and a few special outside themes)
+Brand new background
+Multiplayer (sort of, working on blasting animation values to the game)
+Console selectable prey
+Help command for easy access of commands
+A door to either Host and join your own server, and a door to join the game's server (sort of implemented, they are useless as of now)
+Snarky text depending on which character you chose (may remove)

=All star spectator characters (as in, characters from other games) (First character has been added! Meet Pablo the Judge!)
=Pred/prey lounges
=Themed backgrounds (as in, they change color according to season)
=Console changable backgrounds
=Prey exclusive "playgrounds" (essentially just a scrolling level of sort, probably won't do pred due to vast difference in height/width)
=Admin characters (Potentially exclusive characters for admins)
=Admin sounds (Sounds that can be played by admins, self explanatory)
=Chat sounds

-Spectator characters (Immune to being eaten, cannot eat)
-Prey exclusive areas (Preds cannot venture past this point)
-Ip hosting and joining
-Omni preds (can eat any other pred/prey, cannot eat other Omni preds or spectator)
-Willing and unwilling (Willing allowing you to just be eaten by any pred, unwilling requiring a button bind to be eaten)
-Emoticons that will follow your character
-Brand new chat design

That's all I have for now, if I come up with anything else I'll be sure to post back here

-AVoraciousLatias , Skylon
Last edited by AVoraciousLatias on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AVoraciousLatias
Been posting for a bit

Re: Uropoke Red Features

Postby Voreforever » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:28 pm

I'm really looking forward to all updates! Uropoke was such a cool concept, and bringing it back, with improved features is incredible!
Voreforever
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion