Always willing prey unbirth pred

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Always willing prey unbirth pred

Postby justinrpg » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:38 am

What unbirth pred are you always willing prey for? What pred will you go into her vagina no matter when or where or what the situation is? This unbirth pred does not even need to force you into her vagina, you are always willing to go inside her vagina. Regardless of who initiates it (you or her), you willingly go in her vagina.

For me, it actually is a certain species. Dragons. I am always willing to be shoved inside a dragon's vagina. But only beastlike dragons and maybe wyverns. No snakelike dragons or sealike dragons. It has to be western dragons. It does not matter if the dragon tells me to go inside her vagina, I ask to go inside her vagina, or the dragon shoves me inside her vagina, I am always willing to be put in there.

Dragon type Pokémon, on the other hand, that is not the case. Not all dragon type Pokémon I am willing to go inside their vaginas. Zygarde is the only always willing dragon type Pokémon. Rayquaza and Mega Rayquaza are more of a forced into her vagina. My wife, Reshiram is both willing and unwilling. But mostly unwilling. She does it for her own sexual pleasure. No other dragon Type Pokémon I like for vaginal vore.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Always willing prey unbirth pred

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 am

I don't necessarily pick favorites as to who I prefer to be prey for, but I love the squishy fairy Pokémon, especially if we're talking the Jigglypuff line. I could go on and on about those happy-go-lucky males and those cute and charming females~

I mean, the females ARE the topic of discussion since this is about unbirth, so...yeah.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:18 pm

You say "vagina" a lot.

The character I created, Sharlina, is rather pretty and amazingly awesome, so definitely fur her. That's all I know. >w<
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:23 am

I feel most intimate with my own creations so definitely them (mostly female four legged pokemon, but there is a Serperior in there). That will probably be a popular answer on here.
Jayezox
---

Return to General Vore Discussion