trapped in food!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

trapped in food!

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:45 pm

While we have seen images of stuff in food before this is a little different. Prey get trapped, willingly or not,, in food like cakes or muffins or such. While trapped rhey are nommed.

I will try and post some I found soon. But anyone else sseen this before?
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: trapped in food!

Postby starrynight » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:14 pm

I wrote a story once with this premise, involving a girl getting trapped in a burger and then eaten by her boyfriend. I think it's a very underused scenario. Not quite food play, and really helps highlight that the prey is nothing more than food. It's a good way to incorporate unaware preds, which is something I have a soft spot for.
starrynight
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:35 pm

I love this concept, and I find it terribly underused in vore scenarios. I once wrote a Re:Zero short story featuring some pretty brutal unaware vore where a tiny girl is stuffed into a piece of cake and eaten by Subaru. I enjoy unaware preds, and being trapped in food is seriously underrated.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:51 pm

This is one of my favorite scenarios. This really put emphasis on how the prey is really just food, by being a topping. There's also the fantasy of eating giant food, I mean it's awesome since you have basically infinite food! And then a giant(ess) unknowningly eats you. Being trapped is also a good excuse to get eaten since you can't get out of the way, or maybe you could jump down and, well, ouch...
Kitsouille
???

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Glad I wasnt the only one! One thing I like is the "cupcake trap" where a prey is in a giant cupcake, only the hands, feet, and head sticking out.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby BelleJar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:28 pm

oh yes! my favorite for unaware scenarios. tinies trapped in cake frosting, falling into drinks ^.^ just great
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:18 pm

We rarely get to see the preparations of the prey, except in sandwiches.

Would love to see a comic of the preparation of a prey into the food, and their awareness and reaction to realizing they are nothing more than another ingredient.

Would they go from willing and playful about being coated to scared when they realize it's going further than expected? Would they be scared and grossed out about the other ingredients?

What about the prey as an edible decoration?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Thagrahn wrote:What about the prey as an edible decoration?

Cherry on top!
Kitsouille
???

Postby hibbyjibby » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:49 am

So what, like, Resident Evil?

"That was TOO close. You were almost a Jill Sandwich!"

I'm sorry. Of all the times to shitpost, I had to choose now. But this topic was WAY too good to pass up on.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:53 am

There aren't many stories with this theme, but the one I always think of is "Soft landing", by nostromo. A woman shrinks a man and hides him in her (female) friend's sandwich.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:27 am

hibbyjibby wrote:So what, like, Resident Evil?

"That was TOO close. You were almost a Jill Sandwich!"

I'm sorry. Of all the times to shitpost, I had to choose now. But this topic was WAY too good to pass up on.

Ok, I am having a dragon make you into pie for that.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby TheDRXDplays » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:22 pm

I prefer if they are the food. Like the cake or sandwich, etc.
TheDRXDplays
Been posting for a bit

Postby TerriblesJeux » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Woah, I was just musing about this scenario in another topic and didn't notice there was one about the subject! I am so glad others also like this scenario. It is maddeningly arousing to me. Just the prospect of being trapped in food even if there is no immediate threat of being eaten, it seems to push some buttons in the deep cellars of my brain. ^^;

Unaware situations using this are great, but maybe even more I like uncaring predator; someone who didn't will that the prey end up in their food but when it happens, they don't care enough to stop eating.
TerriblesJeux
Been posting for a bit

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:10 pm

French_snack wrote:There aren't many stories with this theme, but the one I always think of is "Soft landing", by nostromo. A woman shrinks a man and hides him in her (female) friend's sandwich.

Haha, yeah. Friends feeding prey to an unaware pred is among the best scenarios for me.

I love how the ending of that story leaves it up to our imagination. The last line before he presumably gets eaten indicates he was feeling fear, then the next time the pred is mentioned she was complaining about feeling bloated. Awesome!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dragonjerky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:09 pm

I don't know if I like "trapped" in food since that implies something non-consensual, but I do like prey baked into sweets or resting in/presented as food. I happen to love the in_food tag on many boorus! At some point in the near future, I plan on drawing a picture of Vore-tan in some tasty dessert!

-Edit-
I guess one can be voluntarily "trapped" inside of a food item, similarly to how people into bondage are willingly restrained. I forgot that could be the case, so, that still flies with me. Carry on!
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion