Fatal vs. Non-fatal

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fatal or Non-fatal?

Fatal
52%
Non-fatal
48%

Total votes : 149

Fatal vs. Non-fatal

Postby plazmamaster » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:48 pm

I'm an ameteur vore writer who specializes in non-fatal soft vore. Lately, a lot of people have been asking me to do more fatal stuff. It's not that I don't like fatal vore, I just like the loving aspect of vore much more.

Which do you guys prefer?
Attachments
A Day in his Girlfriend's Belly.docx
My non-fatal work
(11.22 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Last edited by plazmamaster on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just your local perverted Raichu. No, I am not a furry.
plazmamaster
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fatal vs. Non-fatal

Postby darklord42 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:41 pm

and it really deepends on who was eaten
darklord42
New to the forum

Postby Shortpig » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:02 am

The loving aspect of vore IS why I like fatal. There's nothing better than someone willingly giving themselves to another despite the consequences that come from it. Not to mention, as someone who's trying to come up with intriguing situations for amateur writing themselves, it opens up so many more different opportunities for characterization. What sort of mindset would enter that kind of situation? In what conditions would someone offer that kind of final, dangerous choice? What would a predator think, if someone they cared about made such a proposition to them? What kinds of things would they say to eachother throughout the act?

Just things to ruminate on while writing, if you're anything like me, hah~
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby NeonElf » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:32 am

I like non-fatal because I see vore as a romantic or lustful encounter. Both parties get pleasure and both get the chance to do it again. I feel fatal is too extreme for me.
NeonElf
New to the forum

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:52 am

I strongly tend toward non-fatal myself, but I use a semi-unique trick to get away with it in my writing.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:41 am

It`s hard to say for me, it really depends on the mood I`m in. While I tend to write fatal vore more often, I actually have much more non-fatal vore in my fantasies and stuff like that. It also depends on the scenario, the characters I`m writing, and stuff like that. I enjoy both fatal and non-fatal equally.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowslayer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 am

(Mostly) full-time lurker checking in; when I roleplay it tends to be fatal unless there is some sort of (usually dark) catch to the encounter, and the implication of fatal is what makes or breaks most of what I like at the least.

Fatal > nonfatal > reformation is how it usually goes, and it really depends on how loosely you define 'vore' as opposed to 'insertion' (there are stories around that involve death via implied suffocation but not any kind of digestion/absorption); it can be a bit ridiculous to avidly apply reality to the unrealistic depiction of (at least same size) vore, but if you stick something in the pH of a stomach it's going to die.

I will second Shortpig though, consensual fatal is incredibly arousing too.
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby OERN » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:17 am

I won't say I haven't enjoyed fatal stories in the past, but I much prefer non-fatal ones.
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby Humbug » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:35 am

So...speaking as a fatal vore fan who's been turned off to non-fatal completely, I'm gonna give you this advice: Watch out, and make sure you don't burn out on the lesser of your interests. If you start feeling obligated to do something, it can start to wear on you and make you hate it. Just don't go overboard, lest you lose your interest entirely. :)
Humbug
---

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:36 am

Non-fatal is my preference. I'm still waiting for the chance to read a full blown romance novel that involves non-fatal vore. It has to happen eventually, right? Monkeys and typewriters and all that.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:39 am

Honestly i'm much more into non-fatal, but when it comes to illustrations, most of the time it doesn't matter since it doesn't often show actual death of a character. Sometimes I can enjoy fatal due to the total submission/giving of life aspect and sometimes the power aspect too, though things get to be a bummer for me when it's all oppressive and victimizing and stuff tho :(
When I enjoy fatal I prefer it to be left vague and not bring focus to the pain of the prey or even dismiss the very idea of pain.
Shoot man, even in rps most of the time I don't even want to take things the fatal route and I'm much more fulfilled turning it into a loving/sexual relationship that way the characters get to have a longer more fulfilling relationship where they get to spend their lives together as long as they want it. I don't like making a character just for them to die when so much more can be done with them.
Jamjo
Participator

Postby granblue » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:47 am

It doesn't matter what other people think.

Write about whatever you like. If you like non-fatal, write non-fatal. If you try to write something you don't enjoy as much, you'll just get burnt out.
granblue
Participator

Postby Aviannapper » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:41 am

I prefer non-fatal.
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby smog1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:22 am

I am a mix really.

Non fatal for me would be for characters that are the main and have or get an immunity to digestion. These would be best friends, lovers or the pred has two stomachs, in which one can carry and other digests.

Fatal for those characters that don't last ling, want to be digested or just plain get digested for the sake of making the female pred look sexy and hot as ever.
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:20 am

Screaming and dying in agonizing pain in digestive fluids, crushed slowly by the stomach walls. That's my usual preference. Long, horrible and dragged out in excruciating detail. Pleasure is not something I want generally involved in that, unless someone's mind has broken or magic's involved, and as a rule I prefer that things still be painful and awful.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smog1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:45 am

I also love a scenario where the female pred is making love/having sex with her male lover while slowly digesting her prey or multiple prey. Enjoying both the sex, and sensation of a full belly while the prey either digests slowly in a painful way or a good way.
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:15 pm

If I were eaten, I’d want a full tour.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:33 pm

I like non-fatal full tours that are gross, disgusting and incredibly uncomfortable to the prey, but not harmful.

I do like fatality too, but I won't describe the pain and digestion in detail. It is very much implied in my work, and my mind.

Non-fatal full tour is my [slight] preference, though. :)
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:40 pm

I prefer fatal vore.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 pm

I write fatal, I love fatal.

Honestly I just ignore stories tagged non fatal.

You should write non-fatal.

Unless you want to do commissions and open them up to things outside your interests you should just write what you like. If that evolves great.
ryanshowseason3
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion