Fatal vs. Non-fatal

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fatal or Non-fatal?

Fatal
52%
Non-fatal
48%

Total votes : 149

Re: Fatal vs. Non-fatal

Postby N-Mario » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:46 pm

Pretty much Non-Fatal for me. I'd rather be held in the belly as hostage or just being protected for the rest of my life. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby ddraytton » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:07 am

N-Mario wrote:Pretty much Non-Fatal for me. I'd rather be held in the belly as hostage or just being protected for the rest of my life. :gulp:

Same with me, but I do enjoy fatal when there is change for reformation and that kinda stuff. It is nice thought, because it means you are bound to the person who eats you, out of pure domination, love or combination of those both.
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Postby Laurens » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:28 am

ddraytton wrote:Same with me, but I do enjoy fatal when there is change for reformation and that kinda stuff. It is nice thought, because it means you are bound to the person who eats you, out of pure domination, love or combination of those both.

My thoughts exactly!
Laurens
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:30 am

I like non-fatal more

That said, write what you want to write and don't cater toward others. There's plenty of both fatal and non-fatal stories out there. Those telling you to do this more or do that more just want you to write their preferences. I would recommend maybe writing mostly non-fatal since you seem to like that most and write fatal stories when you're in the mood for it or an idea involving it pops up.
Jayezox
---

Postby SREDISKRAD » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 am

I like digestion with reformation HUGELY because I find endo boring to all shit (and dislike regurgitation and full tour). Thing is, I class it as non fatal because the prey gets reformed (fatal meaning permadeath to me) but I wanna know if others share that pov?
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 pm

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby morosenoodle » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Fatal.

I come at vore from a bit of a tangent: I'm a fan of peril/ryona, and Vore, for me, just happens to be one of the better delivery mechanisms. I'm not fully opposed to non-fatal vore, and if the Prey is someone I'm not normally interested in then non-fatal may occasionally be preferable, but in general a Vore scene's just not complete without a fatal ending. (an ambiguous/implied fatal ending is fine, too)
morosenoodle
New to the forum

Postby LizardWizard444 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:12 pm

plazmamaster, yeah I know what you mean. I like nonfatal for that reason
LizardWizard444
New to the forum

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:48 pm

I know everyone else has said it, but unless you're getting paid for it, you do what you enjoy!
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby HS » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:59 am

I like and write both. Generally I like having even the non-fatal stories contain a "potential risk" for fatal though.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Negator » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Honestly, do what you yourself enjoy and what you want to do. I'd imagine the more you enjoy doing what you do, the more you want to do it, and the more stuff gets put out there, so everyone wins anyway. :)

No matter which form you specialize in on this question, you're *always* going to have people requesting you do the other. I'm sure artists that do usually go in one side and are *known* to go on one side still get those requests to do the other anyway. :P
Negator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:33 am

So this. A world where preds can decide the fate of their prey is the best vore world.
Jayezox
---

Postby Eater99 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:22 pm

I like fatal vore because I think it's more exciting, and because I am attracted to the permanence of the situation. It's a combination of feeling like the loss of someone makes the encounter more meaningful and emotional, and a fetish for watching/reading about girls happily and being claimed forever by another creature
Eater99
New to the forum

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:48 am

I'm a "both" guy.

Fatal for finality, "realism", and ultimately becoming part of the pred.

Non-fatal for feeling of closeness to pred, or even for more opportunities for the pred to torture their prey. In general, it gives a lot more room for playing around.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby illirium » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:48 am

I like non-fatal, but there are ways to mix fatal vore with the "loving" aspect as well. It could be prey sacrificing itself to save the life of a starving predator that it loves. Or it could be a predator betraying prey that thought it had a loving relationship with the pred; a less happy story, but it can make for an emotionally powerful punch. It could even be a predator who sees eating its prey as an expression of love, rather than being in conflict with love (even if the prey does not agree!); this one is a weird path to take but there are some stories on this site that do it well.

I wasn't sure what to choose in the poll because I like both depending on my mood and the kind of story it is.
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dredge » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:00 am

Its all about the journey really, not the destination
Dredge
New to the forum

Postby AutumnFerret » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:20 am

if it were me irl then I'd probably want it to be non-fatal unless it was someone I really loved, then I might be ok with being permanently digested. But when I'm just the observer, then I almost always prefer fatal digestion.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monokarp » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:59 am

Digestion means fatal, i love digestion, so fatal! :zombie:
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:07 am

Non-fatal, ofc. Nothing excites me more then the though of someone being trapped in the belly of a pretty girl forever.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JustSomePrey » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:10 am

Non-fatal, it'd be fun to rent out some girl's stomach and pay them back by giving them an internal massage.
JustSomePrey
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion