(Dragon Ball Fighter Z) Android 21's finisher attack

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

(Dragon Ball Fighter Z) Android 21's finisher attack

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kAKSGcRc8E

Spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to see the "true form" of the main antagonist of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Spoiler: show
She's a Majin, like Buu. Her finisher attack involves turning her opponent into a dessert and taking a bite out of them. Normally, she spits them back out after, but if their HP is low enough she swallows the rest of them and removes them from the fight.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Re: (Dragon Ball Fighter Z) Android 21's finisher attack

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:16 am

That's an Android? She looks like Majin Buu maybe absorbed Chichi and Bulma and then absorbed Freiza to get the tail.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:29 pm

It's confusing. I haven't seen any of the story, but apparently, she's a Majin Android.

Don't ask me how that's a thing but she is.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 pm

failbird105 wrote:It's confusing. I haven't seen any of the story, but apparently, she's a Majin Android.

Don't ask me how that's a thing but she is.

My speculation is that she might be a biomechanical android like Cell.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:39 pm

It's not just that. It's the entire story in the game.
SPOILERS IN FULL

I also gave an entire dissertation on it already here:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2666682#p2666682
You are free to reed it before or after seeing the 3 stories at your own risk, but be warned of spoilers on general themes, (because the vore in this game is monumentally heavy in the stories provided, moreso than any other game I've seen to date.)

There's 3 different perspectives/paths that the story can go. The Hero side, the Villain side and the Android's side. Depending on which way you start determines what information you get that helps to piece all the facts together.
The Heroes side of things just covers meaningful character interactions between the main franchise regulars and fairly little about the full scope of the events.

The Villains side of things covers villain interactions and shows how they are involved and the events while also illustrating the scale of threat from the antagonist.

The Androids Story fills in all of the blanks and answers the questions that might annoy you the most. It's the most informative story, but at the cost of straying farther from the path the previous 2 story paths, making it tonally inconsistent with the others, so it stands out more due to defining the androids and their interests.

Bowyer2 wrote:My speculation is that she might be a biomechanical android like Cell.

Something like that, but more(and less).

I'll give my roughest explanation, but unless you know DB franchise lore, this may sound very messy.
RRA is behind Android 21, but even though it's never stated directly, it's implied that she could have been made by Dr. Gero, only not quite finished before cell's larval form was complete... but the rest of the remaining scientists at RRA just flippantly pooled all their combined genetic research together from the likes of cell, frieza and countless other warriors on earth into one.

The kicker is that RRA has no business toying with Majin biology as 21 is mostly under the influence of the Majin side of herself and utterly unable to keep it under control. Even though she was born human and had a son before undergoing android-ization, her human aspects of impulse control are absolutely weak beneath the crushing weight of majin biology utterly blasting her impulses to stratospheric levels.

This theory is the one I observe as most valid as all androids in the DB franchise have all been established to show excellent impulse control, logic, reasoning and a grand sense of calculation that seems unfaulted by basic human error or impulses based in sins or anguish/pain in most instances short of impending death. Contrarily, Majin Buu in all forms consistently caves to impulse/compulsion/comfort and whatever pleasures of instant gratification he can find external to initial control by Babadi. Seeing as the most common impulse of Buu (the only known canon majin) was eating and Cell's programming lead him down a path of absorbing prey to get stronger/absorbing other androids, it's only logical that 21 would be hard-wired against her basic human ability to consume.

It just seems that her creators were not smart enough to set an intended upper limit to what she was meant to ingest (cell only needed two androids to his programming to consider him to be 'perfect' and complete) And her interests in filling the need to max out is a bottomless void that the Majin side of her is free to do as it pleases with unrestrained impulse. Majin by default is so far above human that it's likely impossible that 21 could resist it's influence for very long.

Note* I came to this conclusion based on pre-existing Franchise lore and specifically due to the Android's story mode as Only Majin Buu had ever exhibited splitting out inner entities within himself of altered personalities of various states of wildly unusual impulse control. Android 21 did exactly this under the same exact circumstances that Majin Buu did, only the being which emerged from 21 had far more intelligence than any of the buu forms ever displayed.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Four_Spears wrote:It's not just that. It's the entire story in the game.
SPOILERS IN FULL

I also gave an entire dissertation on it already here:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2666682#p2666682
You are free to reed it before or after seeing the 3 stories at your own risk, but be warned of spoilers on general themes, (because the vore in this game is monumentally heavy in the stories provided, moreso than any other game I've seen to date.)

There's 3 different perspectives/paths that the story can go. The Hero side, the Villain side and the Android's side. Depending on which way you start determines what information you get that helps to piece all the facts together.
The Heroes side of things just covers meaningful character interactions between the main franchise regulars and fairly little about the full scope of the events.

The Villains side of things covers villain interactions and shows how they are involved and the events while also illustrating the scale of threat from the antagonist.

The Androids Story fills in all of the blanks and answers the questions that might annoy you the most. It's the most informative story, but at the cost of straying farther from the path the previous 2 story paths, making it tonally inconsistent with the others, so it stands out more due to defining the androids and their interests.

Bowyer2 wrote:My speculation is that she might be a biomechanical android like Cell.

Something like that, but more(and less).

I'll give my roughest explanation, but unless you know DB franchise lore, this may sound very messy.
RRA is behind Android 21, but even though it's never stated directly, it's implied that she could have been made by Dr. Gero, only not quite finished before cell's larval form was complete... but the rest of the remaining scientists at RRA just flippantly pooled all their combined genetic research together from the likes of cell, frieza and countless other warriors on earth into one.

The kicker is that RRA has no business toying with Majin biology as 21 is mostly under the influence of the Majin side of herself and utterly unable to keep it under control. Even though she was born human and had a son before undergoing android-ization, her human aspects of impulse control are absolutely weak beneath the crushing weight of majin biology utterly blasting her impulses to stratospheric levels.

This theory is the one I observe as most valid as all androids in the DB franchise have all been established to show excellent impulse control, logic, reasoning and a grand sense of calculation that seems unfaulted by basic human error or impulses based in sins or anguish/pain in most instances short of impending death. Contrarily, Majin Buu in all forms consistently caves to impulse/compulsion/comfort and whatever pleasures of instant gratification he can find external to initial control by Babadi. Seeing as the most common impulse of Buu (the only known canon majin) was eating and Cell's programming lead him down a path of absorbing prey to get stronger/absorbing other androids, it's only logical that 21 would be hard-wired against her basic human ability to consume.

It just seems that her creators were not smart enough to set an intended upper limit to what she was meant to ingest (cell only needed two androids to his programming to consider him to be 'perfect' and complete) And her interests in filling the need to max out is a bottomless void that the Majin side of her is free to do as it pleases with unrestrained impulse. Majin by default is so far above human that it's likely impossible that 21 could resist it's influence for very long.

Note* I came to this conclusion based on pre-existing Franchise lore and specifically due to the Android's story mode as Only Majin Buu had ever exhibited splitting out inner entities within himself of altered personalities of various states of wildly unusual impulse control. Android 21 did exactly this under the same exact circumstances that Majin Buu did, only the being which emerged from 21 had far more intelligence than any of the buu forms ever displayed.

I'll admit that I wasn't really into Dragon Ball series, and haven't watch it since it was cut from UK in early 2000s. But all this is interesting honestly.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Soooo, she's an android majin? How does that work? Sounds like something out of a fan fiction.

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like an awesome and fun idea, but at the same time I sorta feel like this idea is something out of Dragon Ball Heroes.

Guess I'll see how the game explains this when I get it and decide how I feel about it then.
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:24 am

SilhouetteofKid wrote:Soooo, she's an android majin? How does that work? Sounds like something out of a fan fiction.

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like an awesome and fun idea, but at the same time I sorta feel like this idea is something out of Dragon Ball Heroes.

Guess I'll see how the game explains this when I get it and decide how I feel about it then.

I already explained it, but I'll sum up:

Artificial C H I M E R A.

Scientifically speaking, that's the more appropriate term. 21 was originally human but genetically altered and spliced, surgically experimented with and enhanced, and biologically manipulated to high hell and back by the top scientists of Red Ribbon Army from around the world to be what's likely the pinnacle of Red Ribbon Army's achievement in it's decades-olds grudge against goku. Using any blanket term as cheaply unfitting as "android" to define what monstrous amalgamation she is only serves to keep people confused as to how to view her when nobody honestly needs to be.
(first one must acknowledge that in db franchise, the word "android" is always utilized in an incorrect context andd is best understood as a 'designation' for the franchise instead of what it is truly supposed to be. In reality, the only real 'android' in dbz canon is cell. 19 and 16 are robots, 20 is a cyber-body with a brain case (cyborg) and both 17 and 18 are actually human with certain synthetic-fabricated enhancements. The franchise still puts all of them under an blanket "android" designation just as a catch-all for that group of characters.)

-A21 was a human first (same as 17 and 18)
-Sometime before Dr. Gero completed his work on cell, A21 was converted into an android and potentially put in stasis before she was finished undergoing the process.
-Red ribbon army scientists around the world pooled all of their resources and acquisitions into enhancing A21 with everything they had. (imagine they had data from cell from Gero's work, frieza from his arrival on earth when trunks chopped him to bits, buu during all of the fighting when he was being blasted and/or chopped with slivers of his body all around multiple locations. All of this and the combined research from all strongest and noteworthy fighters in the world.) So, in essence, she is a far more advanced version of whatever Cell is in terms of converting consumed beings into useful energies to boost herself, but not designed with any sort of safeguards to inhibit, focus or control herself in the manner that cell/16 were (as those 2 are purposed to kill Goku and never try to deviate from that prime directive.)
-A21 was activated at some time most likely just after the buu saga and thanks to the majin parts of her new being that Red Ribbon Army was stupid enough to augment her with, she began caving to her impulses as she (A) had no goals set, yet her new body was designed with the ability to consume and grow stronger because of it and (B) Whether or not she knew it when she was revived, she definitely found out at some point when she made an effort to eat just about any simple thing.

It could have been a simple sandwich, a glass of water, a potato chip or a simple grape. It wouldn't have mattered. Her mind would have never have been ready for the sensation and it's unclear if she ever had a warning. Her body worked it's magic as it was designed to, she felt it and because of the impulsive nature of Majin, she simply wanted more. There is nothing inhibiting her in any way other than willpower, but her (human) mind was likely immediately hooked on it and eating likely makes her as high as a kite. She clearly displays symptoms of suffering from withdrawl and the established impulsive nature of Majin incorporated into her being makes it so she can't help but overreact and lose all sense of reason other than seeking whatever is the easiest route to gratification as soon as possible.

Trying to break your head over what she is to attempt defining her as one thing or another is as much a waste of time as trying to make sense of how the word "android" is used as a blanket term to cover cyborgs and robots.

At best, 21 is an "artificial chimera". Her body appears Majin in durability and flexibility, her tail is Freiza-style alien, her skin/hair and some of her muscles and organs are likely saiyan (body transformation in the vein of super saiyan), her ears are Namekian (Or Kai?) and her inner physiology is composed of cell-style energy conversion (most likely circulatory system? I don't know, best guess on realistic logic) and Majin-style organs for endurance and whatever other processes are needed to produce the offensive "transformation energy" she can project at her prey. (Buu does it from his antennae. 21 fires it from her fingertips. )

Her body has all of this at bare minimum and all of this is just to say that the Red Ribbon Army built a nemesis for Goku composed of all of his greatest enemies all in one. Simply put she is a new-age Frankenstein-style monster that could easily cause a global extinction event in a very short period of time and if allowed to travel between planets unchecked, she could wipe out an entire universe all on her own.

The game quite clearly calls her out as being insatiable and they beat you over the head with her hunger being endless, so just imagine never being able to feel full and always feeling as if you're perpetually starving. Eating only temporarily dulls the feeling and because of that, she's a literal chronic addict to the act of feeding and clearly moreso on people she was designed to get a bigger boost from, so every person in her sight is a potential target based on just how bad the craving is in that moment.

Freiza, Cell and Buu are capable of being reasoned with on some level.. and considering the company of capable warriors that goku regularly keeps that consists of past enemies turned friends, it's terrifying to consider that any version of 21 could be trusted among his friends, even ahead of the likes of Freiza or goku Black, if only for the fact that 21 is just a walking inevitability. Even if she doesn't want to feed, it's impossible to resist forever and it will always come calling with a vengeance.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:49 am

Four_Spears wrote:
SilhouetteofKid wrote:Soooo, she's an android majin? How does that work? Sounds like something out of a fan fiction.

I already explained it, but I'll sum up:

Scientifically speaking, that's the more appropriate term. 21 was originally human but genetically altered and spliced, surgically experimented with and enhanced, and biologically manipulated to high hell and back by the top scientists of Red Ribbon Army from around the world to be what's likely the pinnacle of Red Ribbon Army's achievement in it's decades-olds grudge against goku. Using any blanket term as cheaply unfitting as "android" to define what monstrous amalgamation she is only serves to keep people confused as to how to view her when nobody honestly needs to be.
(first one must acknowledge that in db franchise, the word "android" is always utilized in an incorrect context andd is best understood as a 'designation' for the franchise instead of what it is truly supposed to be. In reality, the only real 'android' in dbz canon is cell. 19 and 16 are robots, 20 is a cyber-body with a brain case (cyborg) and both 17 and 18 are actually human with certain synthetic-fabricated enhancements. The franchise still puts all of them under an blanket "android" designation just as a catch-all for that group of characters.)

-Sometime before Dr. Gero completed his work on cell, A21 was converted into an android and potentially put in stasis before she was finished undergoing the process.
-Red ribbon army scientists around the world pooled all of their resources and acquisitions into enhancing A21 with everything they had. (imagine they had data from cell from Gero's work, frieza from his arrival on earth when trunks chopped him to bits, buu during all of the fighting when he was being blasted and/or chopped with slivers of his body all around multiple locations. All of this and the combined research from all strongest and noteworthy fighters in the world.) So, in essence, she is a far more advanced version of whatever Cell is in terms of converting consumed beings into useful energies to boost herself, but not designed with any sort of safeguards to inhibit, focus or control herself in the manner that cell/16 were (as those 2 are purposed to kill Goku and never try to deviate from that prime directive.)
-A21 was activated at some time most likely just after the buu saga and thanks to the majin parts of her new being that Red Ribbon Army was stupid enough to augment her with, she began caving to her impulses as she (A) had no goals set, yet her new body was designed with the ability to consume and grow stronger because of it and (B) Whether or not she knew it when she was revived, she definitely found out at some point when she made an effort to eat just about any simple thing.

It could have been a simple sandwich, a glass of water, a potato chip or a simple grape. It wouldn't have mattered. Her mind would have never have been ready for the sensation and it's unclear if she ever had a warning. Her body worked it's magic as it was designed to, she felt it and because of the impulsive nature of Majin, she simply wanted more. There is nothing inhibiting her in any way other than willpower, but her (human) mind was likely immediately hooked on it and eating likely makes her as high as a kite. She clearly displays symptoms of suffering from withdrawl and the established impulsive nature of Majin incorporated into her being makes it so she can't help but overreact and lose all sense of reason other than seeking whatever is the easiest route to gratification as soon as possible.

Trying to break your head over what she is to attempt defining her as one thing or another is as much a waste of time as trying to make sense of how the word "android" is used as a blanket term to cover cyborgs and robots.

At best, 21 is an "artificial chimera". Her body appears Majin in durability and flexibility, her tail is Freiza-style alien, her skin/hair and some of her muscles and organs are likely saiyan (body transformation in the vein of super saiyan), her ears are Namekian (Or Kai?) and her inner physiology is composed of cell-style energy conversion (most likely circulatory system? I don't know, best guess on realistic logic) and Majin-style organs for endurance and whatever other processes are needed to produce the offensive "transformation energy" she can project at her prey. (Buu does it from his antennae. 21 fires it from her fingertips. )

Her body has all of this at bare minimum and all of this is just to say that the Red Ribbon Army built a nemesis for Goku composed of all of his greatest enemies all in one. Simply put she is a new-age Frankenstein-style monster that could easily cause a global extinction event in a very short period of time and if allowed to travel between planets unchecked, she could wipe out an entire universe all on her own.

The game quite clearly calls her out as being insatiable and they beat you over the head with her hunger being endless, so just imagine never being able to feel full and always feeling as if you're perpetually starving. Eating only temporarily dulls the feeling and because of that, she's a literal chronic addict to the act of feeding and clearly moreso on people she was designed to get a bigger boost from, so every person in her sight is a potential target based on just how bad the craving is in that moment.

Freiza, Cell and Buu are capable of being reasoned with on some level.. and considering the company of capable warriors that goku regularly keeps that consists of past enemies turned friends, it's terrifying to consider that any version of 21 could be trusted among his friends, even ahead of the likes of Freiza or goku Black, if only for the fact that 21 is just a walking inevitability. Even if she doesn't want to feed, it's impossible to resist forever and it will always come calling with a vengeance.

Absolutely fascinating.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:42 am

Four_Spears wrote:I already explained it, but I'll sum up:

Wow that's a lot to read. O-o

Okay, I get it. Well, I look forward to fighting her in the game and possibly having her on my team. That is if I like the way she controls.

Welp, more excitement for the DB FighterZ. :D
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby HeavenlyDelicacies » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:46 pm

I love her so much! I literally want to buy the game just for her. <3
HeavenlyDelicacies
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion