Disgusted by such an amount you want to leave the fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Did certain content ever made you wanna quit Vore?

Yes - I pondered about it
9%
Yes - I tried to but came back
10%
No - But some things still go way too far in my opinion
31%
No - I simply click things I dislike away
50%

Total votes : 511

Re: Disgusted by such an amount you want to leave the fetish

Postby jaime » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Crossing the line is my forte. I've never seen anything that disgusted me more than my own work does when I'm not hard from it. And I've seen that picture where Sonic the Hedgehog has been distorted into the shape of a toilet so an obese furry can sit on him and shit into his giant toilet bowl mouth.

I post my fetish content not because I have no shame around it, but because I have no other outlet.
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustSomePrey » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 pm

I'd certainly say that fatal vore involving underage prey has certainly had me think about leaving. Along with political activism in the art or fiction.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby NiceGuy18 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:43 am

Sometimes, there are moments that make people question vore. I myself have had a few where I look at a piece and ask myself, why do I even like this? However, I shake it off. It also depends on people's tastes. They may change and decide that vore is no longer for them but I am sure that it is just up to the person
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby JCaswell » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:43 am

I've accidentally clicked on things without paying enough attention to the thumbnails or reading the tags attentively and been unpleasantly surprised by what I wound up seeing or reading. It's more of a boner kill than something that makes me question my attractions, and certainly it can be repulsive sometimes. I feel like that's just the nature of subjective things though and at the end of the day I just close it and go on browsing other things more suited to my tastes.
JCaswell
New to the forum

Postby Jacquelope » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:49 am

Paradox wrote:Heya all,

i have a pretty straightforward question.
Did you ever encountered certain vorish works at this site (or others) that made you want to quit the whole VORE/UB fetish, like at once?

I always considered myself open minded and let people enjoy what they like, simply ignoring content i dislike, but lately I get more and more frustrated by seeing content I fricking hate.
Of course it probably is just me, moreover since i feel like my joy for Vore and UB decreased a lot the last years.
This morning tough, after encountering such a thing again, I actually pondered if i shouldn't just leave the community for good. This however wasn't a few minutes rant, it was a deep heavy thought i had over almost the entire day.

The question is a simple: Did you ever felt disgusted by certain content that it made you reconsider your kink?

Content you fricking hate... ever imagined exploring a cramped forest in a heavily overcast night in search of goodies, but with the Walking Dead lurking around? Well, underaged and loli content are my Walking Dead. There's just enough ample warning around here to avoid it, so I'm not eyeing the exit yet.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:17 am

When I first started looking at things on the site? A few times. After years of desensitizing, no longer. There's content I dislike and content that makes my stomach do flip flops, but as along as content stays in the realm of fantasy and out the the real world I'm not going to get bent out of shape over people liking what they like. When it crosses over into real life is when I start throwing up objections of the highest order. It's that distinction between reality and fantasy that makes it so that we aren't all a bunch of frothing at the mouth psychopaths.

Edit: However, if being a frothing at the mouth psychopath falls into your fantasy rooted kinks, then by all means.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sinsnail » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:21 am

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby replicatkd » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:04 pm

I am the same as jaime. I have very few limits and if I find something disgusting I just move on.

As for leaving the fetish? The only thing that would make me leave the fetish is the new trend of self-inserts and OCs (and therefore it's rpers) forming cliques and essentially turning vore into a "lower class" and "high class" thing. By cliques I mean that attitude of "we are better because we have an oc and we will leave you out of kinks" attitude they have. And a lot of them tell you to buy some...when they got it for free.

That "I will only do it/ will only play this if you have an OC" thing and the impenetrable cliques they form are the only thing that would turn me away from vore.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby NerdyNeko » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:54 pm

"No - But some things still go way too far in my opinion"
"No - I simply click things I dislike away"

Seems a bit bias in the No camps, a simple Yes No would have worked, adding conditions onto them just makes it harder for people to answer >.> I clicked no because I have never wanted or felt the need to quit vore, no buts and no simplys

Its like any kink there are limits, we all get turned on by different things, if you see something that don't turn you on then move on... Also we all grow and change over time as well, some of us will grow into loving vore and others will grow out of it and move onto the next kink... I know I've gone though some weird ass stages growing up, heck even with vore as a fetish I have seen change in what turns me on

Simply put If vore is no longer turning you on, then yes, its time for you to move on and find something else to fap to... simple as that~
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit

Postby Happydappy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:51 pm

I have to admit,I'm only into vore for the furry guts,so there's a lot of no-nos for me.
Prime examples being stuff like scat,hard vore,and suffering.
Happydappy
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:01 pm

Minecraft vore.
'Nuff said.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:06 am

I'd say, it's so cool to be an artist. As I noted in some other topic, I'm spending more time creating something my very own rather than watching what already exists. My fav type of vore is rare, and the chance that I'll find something appropriate to my personal vore preferences, is very low. So, my answer is "I just skip what I dislike" + "I create what I like". That's the right way to satisfaction:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Eznam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:12 am

I have been disgusted many times. Mostly by furry vore. Basically I stopped caring and let the lewdness in and now I don't find anything vore related disgusting, even the extremely weird stuff.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:10 am

Yes, indeed, there are some types of vore art that make me feel disgusted. In particular: fat or pregnant females, enormous breasts and butts, most of same-size drawings (except the very high quality ones, like Acerok or Karbo's). But these are just my "turn offs", these make me close the page, but never make me thinking about leaving the fetish.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby TheHungryELf » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:01 pm

For me... eh, it depends. I'm not too into furry stuff, and having an overwhelming abundance of that hiding anything I may find interesting does kinda annoy me, but my major thing is most female preds being portrayed as heartless assholes who don't care what they do or who they kill and treating everyone below them, especially men or people of different genders, as trash, something to get rid of without anyone caring. Yeah, while I do like fantasy and stuff, murder being treated as nothing is not a fantasy I like. So, that pretty much translates to almost all fatal vore.

Plus being a gay male into gentle stuff leaves me with... almost nothing.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:21 am

Well I have to revise my answer because I did find something that would definitely make me want to leave the community if it ever became commonplace.

I recently had the displeasure of arguing with two individuals that swallowing live animals for their sexual gratification is in fact quite morally, ethically and legally wrong. They did their best to justify themselves.

And that... Well it is exhausting to know there are such cruel people and that they share this fetish. If ekas became inundated with that kind of content I don't think I could stay. It makes me furious what they do to those animals just to blow a load.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Jayezox » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:32 am

Dango wrote:What I really wish is that we could get a feature on Eka's Portal to sort new content by popularity or favorites, I don't know what needs to change in order for that happen, but I also recognize that the content on Eka is entirely free and it may not be within the admins budget to do this : (

The problem with popularity is if you're into something a bit rare, it may not be popular and might keep that content buried. I think if the admins were to take their time to revamp the search features, it should work more like a booru where everything is categorized by tags and you can make custom blacklists that can combine tags and encourage the community to create tags. You can filter out ~95% of what you don't want to see with really good community tagging.

I don't like to mention this because like you said this could cost a lot of time and money. The search features on here aren't bad by any means either, just nowhere near the booru level. There are other sites, however with really lackluster search features that can make finding art a daunting task.
Jayezox
---

Postby Cowrie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Jayezox wrote:
Dango wrote:What I really wish is that we could get a feature on Eka's Portal to sort new content by popularity or favorites, I don't know what needs to change in order for that happen, but I also recognize that the content on Eka is entirely free and it may not be within the admins budget to do this : (

The problem with popularity is if you're into something a bit rare, it may not be popular and might keep that content buried. I think if the admins were to take their time to revamp the search features, it should work more like a booru where everything is categorized by tags and you can make custom blacklists that can combine tags and encourage the community to create tags. You can filter out ~95% of what you don't want to see with really good community tagging.

I don't like to mention this because like you said this could cost a lot of time and money. The search features on here aren't bad by any means either, just nowhere near the booru level. There are other sites, however with really lackluster search features that can make finding art a daunting task.

I'm pretty sure Dango means making that an option for sorting content, like you could select different options on a drop-down menu when searching and/or browsing and the content would be arranged by number of favorites if you picked a "most favorites" option, with other options providing different methods of sorting. However, I do think it would probably be difficult to order only new content by number of favorites without also having a seperate search field relating to how recently something was added, because otherwise you'd be trying to sort based on two different variables.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Ghrelin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Cowrie wrote:I'm pretty sure Dango means making that an option for sorting content, like you could select different options on a drop-down menu when searching and/or browsing and the content would be arranged by number of favorites if you picked a "most favorites" option, with other options providing different methods of sorting. However, I do think it would probably be difficult to order only new content by number of favorites without also having a seperate search field relating to how recently something was added, because otherwise you'd be trying to sort based on two different variables.

you could have a separate command of "only show submissions from" and then a dropdown: today/this week/this month/last 6 months/this year/all time, and then the filters would only apply to those shown.
...that'd be neat actually, and also useful for tag browsing.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Erastus wrote:
Cowrie wrote:I'm pretty sure Dango means making that an option for sorting content, like you could select different options on a drop-down menu when searching and/or browsing and the content would be arranged by number of favorites if you picked a "most favorites" option, with other options providing different methods of sorting. However, I do think it would probably be difficult to order only new content by number of favorites without also having a seperate search field relating to how recently something was added, because otherwise you'd be trying to sort based on two different variables.

you could have a separate command of "only show submissions from" and then a dropdown: today/this week/this month/last 6 months/this year/all time, and then the filters would only apply to those shown.
...that'd be neat actually, and also useful for tag browsing.

Yeah, that's what I meant when I mentioned a separate search field relating to how recent something is, but you phrased it much more eloquently.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion