machinery fuel

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

machinery fuel

Postby Mecho » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:45 am

So last night I had a dream about being feed to some sort of machinery as fuel. And now the idea is quite stuck in my head :roll:
Has someone else thaught about something similar to this? Does it exist pic of this? stories? Anything?
Mecho
---

Re: machinery fuel

Postby voremonger » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Will RL suffice? Not what you were looking for, I'm sure, but it is food for thought.

Gastrobot
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/technology/ ... t-1.206036

EATR robot (Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot)
https://www.wired.com/2009/07/military- ... ng-robots/
voremonger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:05 pm

I had some thoughts about Raiden back when Revengeance came out but he's a cyborg rather than machinery. About 90-95% of his body is a machine though.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:21 pm

Yup, in addition to sentient food (which is a sort of fuel), I love the fantastical idea of people as machine fuel, batteries, dispensers, or whatever else.
The Matrix, War of the Worlds, Beyond Good and Evil... etc. Aliens and robots using bodies for energy!
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lightness0001 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Not quite the machinery you're probably thinking of but...

https://aryion.com/g4/view/388936 - My own story, features feeding a guy to a car for some extra gas.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/194663 - An old pic by Slushy, featuring a guy getting eaten by a car.

Now granted, both of those are cars (because hey, it's easy to think of). There's a lot of car/airplane vore out there in general, but usually it's more antho so that's probably further from the idea of being used as fuel. :p
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gloom » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:36 am

Have sketched going into engines, machines and cars. Don't think I've posted any of that. It's a fun similar kink situation though!
Gloom
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Gloom, if you feel like sharing them here so don't be shy :3
Mecho
---

Postby Psychobunny » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:24 pm

There's a really strange old science fiction movie called 'Idaho Transfer (1973)' that has that in it. It's really low budget and tbh I didn't really understand what was going on but at the end-

SPOILER ALERT!

One of the researchers travels far into the future and comes across a family in this station wagon (I think). They look like they are going to help her but then shove her in the trunk of the car (where I guess the 'fuel intake' is?). She screams and they close the trunk and from what I remember you see this gauge go from empty to full and they drive off, but I might be mistaken.
Psychobunny
New to the forum

Postby Gloom » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:44 pm

immortal_food wrote:Gloom, if you feel like sharing them here so don't be shy :3

Looking at them now they are very, very rough, if anyone is *really* interested in seeing even the roughest scrap on the subject you can message me and I will PM you the sketches
Seems cars are the most common point to go to, but feels like a straight forward representation of a moving living entity. Just with gasoline in belly to keep going instead of food!
Gloom
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackNoName » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:30 am

Amnesia: A mMachine for Pigs comes to mind. Then there are some images and comics where I saw people being churned up in a grinder like it was nothing. Not for energy though.

Mamabliss: the procesing of "something something?"
And a few of the older vids from femaleteeth

Then i could image an android-like robot nom people and grind them for the source of energy. It could even be a sexy android. Sounds interesting.

Also, five nights at freddy's i suppose :p dont they eat kids or something?
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby rubuio91 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:32 am

That would be an idea I'm interested in. Unfortunately there is almost no material about this fantasy. This story https://aryion.com/g4/view/412093 and the one already linked are the only things I know about.
rubuio91
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gloom » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Alright, I'll provide some to the subject, since it seems it's sparse and I do wanna provide in fun niches of vore where there's little matterial. Here's an older sketch that's non-car related: A feral robo dog with vore posibilities and different bellies for different household jobs. The engine belly you can attatch to it is to convert food into more battery life to the robot https://aryion.com/g4/view/440720
Gloom
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:37 pm

I've done a lot of Mega Man vore stuff. They're pretty much robots, so maybe that could be counted as machinery?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Mecho » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Thank you everybody for contrebuting to the subject :)
I found this story actually. it was a fun read!
http://rogue.macrophile.com/stories/wlfmch.html
There is a part 2 also
http://rogue.macrophile.com/stories/wlfmch2.html

And yes. Cars seems to be like the only things, cars and humanoid planes. I was thinking more about something less human and more mechanical. Like a giant war machine or stuff like that.
It seems almost impassible to find anything with it ;______;
Mecho
---

Postby JackNoName » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:30 am

immortal_food wrote:It seems almost impassible to find anything with it ;______;

Seems like a perfect moment to get cracking! A hole in the market ready for someone to be filled. Who knows, maybe there is a real niche audience for it who'd love to see something like that.

Steam punk would be a great setting for something like that I'd imagine. Maybe a machine hive mind that captures humans to power its main core to run. People on a conveyer belt as mechanical wire tentacles keep throwing them in its firey belly or in a meat grinder.

Also, I just remembered that the matrix was basically also a machine running on human energy.

Honestly there is a lot of ways you could go with the idea. Sadly I am not into it on a fetish standpoint, but it would make for a great story I think.
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:57 am

JackNoName wrote:
immortal_food wrote:It seems almost impassible to find anything with it ;______;

Seems like a perfect moment to get cracking! A hole in the market ready for someone to be filled. Who knows, maybe there is a real niche audience for it who'd love to see something like that.

Steam punk would be a great setting for something like that I'd imagine. Maybe a machine hive mind that captures humans to power its main core to run. People on a conveyer belt as mechanical wire tentacles keep throwing them in its firey belly or in a meat grinder.

Also, I just remembered that the matrix was basically also a machine running on human energy.

Honestly there is a lot of ways you could go with the idea. Sadly I am not into it on a fetish standpoint, but it would make for a great story I think.

Awesome ideas! :) When it comes to the fetish standpoint, I don't think it's importaint that the situation need to be sexualised. Actually, it would be even better if there would be no sexual-theme to it. Also, I like the idea on more then one level. Just like vore. It's sexual but also fashinating in a non sexual manner. So your ideas are highly appreciated! Thank you for sharing them ^__^
Mecho
---

Postby srebnumris » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:30 pm

This might seem a tad unrelated but in 2006 some scientists made a "artificial stomach". it is a machine that breaks things down with digestive enzymes. I'm pretty sure somebody could build a striped down version of this. If some one was digested by an artificial stomach they could theoretically be shot directly into someones intestines via a tube leading to a stoma in the duodenum to complete the absorption of nutrients. This would create an interesting dynamic where the pred can make fun of the prey while they are slowly melting away in the machine. just a thought.

here is a picture of the machine

srebnumris
New to the forum

Postby AsherTye » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:27 am

Pink Alchemy is a thing amongst Transformers, wherein organic tissue is coverted into energon in an agonizing process. Its looked down upon, but if you're desperate or a sadist...
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion