Betrayal Digestion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Betrayal Digestion

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:08 pm

This would be great for dominance themes. Once a prey is inside the pred's stomach, there's nothing they can do. The pred can do whatever they wish.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Herbnerb » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:52 pm

Royal Leverage written by Ergos is a great story about betrayal vore
We are blood and vein, tree and sap, salt and sea.
Herbnerb
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:28 pm

I think it’s a great idea, I’ll be sure to use it in some of my stories. Of course, I’m into non fatal vore so the tiny would get vomited up accidentally at some point, but it makes for an interesting intent on the part of the woman who swallows him. Makes her more mischievous, and I like that.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Scrumptious » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:42 pm

I think it's useful to make a distinction, between in-character betrayal (which is what I imagine you're referring to) and player betrayal. The former is when the pred character does the betrayal of the prey character. The latter is where two people are creating a narrative for their characters, and then one of the players unilaterally decides to take that narrative in a different direction.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heptarch8 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:17 pm

This post was definitely made with the assumption that all creators of the story were working together and agreeing about the direction that things go. All betrayal would be strictly between characters. Betrayal like this is a scum move, and scummy characters are fine, but scummy people are not.
Heptarch8
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion