Being vored before or after meal?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you want to be swallowed before or after the pred eats her meal?

Swallow me first! (I am appetizer)
50%
Swallow me after! (I am dessert)
50%

Total votes : 64

Being vored before or after meal?

Postby justinrpg » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:00 pm

If someone were going to eat you with her dinner, and she would swallow you whole, but eat the rest of her food like normal. She is either going to either swallow you right before she eats or right after she ate. Do you like the idea of being swallowed first, then she eats her food. Or do you like the idea of being swallowed after she ate her food?

To me, this would be an unwilling prey situation. However, I like the idea of being swallowed before she eats her meal. That way when I am in her stomach, chewed up food is falling down onto me. I am going to be in a stomach full of food anyway, so why not just let it start falling onto me. I am going to be digested no matter what, so swallow me first.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Being vored before or after meal?

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:10 pm

Wouldn't want it either way. Prey should be not be a part of a complete breakfast; it should be the complete breakfast. Anything added dampens the experience. Likewise, going overboard on multiple prey. The more is not the merrier. A few "close friends" is one thing; a battalion is another.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:24 pm

I'm with the guy that says prey should be consumed with the meal.

However, of the two options, definitely before. Just for the psychological touch of being eaten but then knowing you were too insignificant to even completely soothe her hunger so she had to eat more after swallowing you.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:49 pm

IvesBentonEaton wrote:Wouldn't want it either way. Prey should be not be a part of a complete breakfast; it should be the complete breakfast. Anything added dampens the experience. Likewise, going overboard on multiple prey. The more is not the merrier. A few "close friends" is one thing; a battalion is another.

I agree on both counts, personally. However, if I had to pick, I would go after the meal. It won't fall on you that way, yuck!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:47 pm

I`m with the other guys about being eaten with food as part of the main course, but if I had to choose, I`d pick before the meal. That way, the prey would have to contend with more food being continually shoved down the pred`s gullet.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:13 am

I would rather be swallowed after, that way I get a prelude to my fate.

Normally though I would rather just be eaten on my own.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:40 am

Before. Food shower sounds hot.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Satay » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 am

Honestly I don't care as long as they eat something else as well :D I love a nice and messy stomach :3 however since I have to choose I will go for being the appetizer ;D
Feel free to check out my gallery -> https://aryion.com/g4/user/Satay ^^
Satay
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 am

Whenever food is thought of when I think about my scenarios, the pred tends to eat it before the prey. I love the idea of the pred eating normal food and then deciding they're still hungry and eating the unsuspecting prey, or having the prey offer food to the pred in exchange for being eaten, only to end up as "desert" anyway.

For some reason, I haven't really thought about the pred eating food after the prey, even though that technically happens in my scenarios, as I tend to imagine preys being in the Pred's stomach for a long time, if not the unrealistic time of "forever".
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Speedyblupi » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:27 pm

I'd go for neither. The prey IS the meal.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Prancer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:42 pm

OBVIOUSLY after! That way the prey knows what they're getting themselves into! Literally~
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:27 am

Either during or after. I have nothing against before but I prefer the idea of falling in chunky juices rather than have chunks falling on me. During is if I'm dipped in something or eaten along a sandwich bite.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Phorcyz19 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Neither. I have a thing about not liking to share stomachs with anything else.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:25 pm

If I was miniaturized, I would want to be swallowed after she ate, because if she swallowed me on an empty stomach, she might get the dry heaves trying to vomit me back up.

(I’m into non-fatal vore)

Being swallowed on an empty stomach could be dangerous!
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby dragonjerky » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:14 pm

I have two trains of thought on this:

First, is this statement:
Speedyblupi wrote:The prey IS the meal.
Which I strongly agree with. It seems more "clean," more "vanilla" to have the prey be the only thing in the stomach.

That said, I do enjoy hints that play to certain emotional cues. I've grown to like the fear/horror side of vore. Anticipation of something occurring heightens suspense, fear, and sexiness depending on the scenario. For example, a strip show before sexytimes is fun because it sets the mood and builds excitement for what comes next. With a vore context, watching the predator eat food can build similar excitement and anticipation/dread for the prey. Especially if there's a finite amount of food and, as soon as it runs out, the prey gets eaten.

I've been playing a lot with an idea for a sacrificial vore scenario where, as thanks for a bountiful harvest, prey characters present a feast as tribute. The feast would be comprised of what was harvested and would be eaten by the guardian creature that provided it. After this food was devoured, the prey characters would then themselves be devoured. For this reason, I am also a strong fan of "being vored after a meal."
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:44 pm

After meal. Love the dirty, vomit-like stomach contents! Plus, a presence of food inside the stomach means that all of its functions are activated: peristalsis is rude, gastric juices are gushing all around... and a chance to experience the real antral systole.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Cowrie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:59 pm

Pred here. If I'm eating a prey with normal food, I'm not too picky about what I eat first, but, my ideal is probably "during", especially with different prey being eaten as different courses.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby illirium » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Le meal, c'est moi.
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby FanficFetishist » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:54 pm

I'd find that hot, actually. She's enough of a glutton to keep eating after eating me...
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:17 pm

HE. Would eat me first and then have a meal after. The idea of being inside there and having it slowly fill up around me works well.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion