Favorite type of vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What is your favorite type of vore?

Oral
62%
Anal
11%
Breast
3%
Unbirth
13%
Cock
6%
Absorption
No votes
None of the above/Other
5%

Total votes : 126

Re: Favorite type of vore?

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:41 pm

As long as the pred looks nothing like a person, it's willing to softly consume whatever it pleases for food~
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby GBBG » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:21 am

Specifically I am into feral soft vore, and not much else unfortunately.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby Monokarp » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:12 am

Oral, macro/micro.
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustSomePrey » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:43 pm

I'm gonna go with other and basically say all of those except cock. I prefer female preds period and they have to be naturally female the farthest I'm willing to allow is a hermaphrodite as it's still naturally female, non-fatal is also a plus.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Oniric wrote:Oral is my favorite by far but I also enjoy anal sometimes. I could like unbirthing in theory but being a gay male there's not a lot of content that appeals to me (I guess I could write some one day). Other kinds of vore are usually a turn-off but there are exceptions.

Uggghhhh I know exactly how you feel. I'm gay too and it feels like I'm always at a gigantic disadvantage when trying to find art or roleplay partners because most people despise male preds or just male characters in vore altogether.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Herbnerb » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Oral vore is da way
We are blood and vein, tree and sap, salt and sea.
Herbnerb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oniric » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:19 am

PlasmaTech225 wrote:
Oniric wrote:Oral is my favorite by far but I also enjoy anal sometimes. I could like unbirthing in theory but being a gay male there's not a lot of content that appeals to me (I guess I could write some one day). Other kinds of vore are usually a turn-off but there are exceptions.

Uggghhhh I know exactly how you feel. I'm gay too and it feels like I'm always at a gigantic disadvantage when trying to find art or roleplay partners because most people despise male preds or just male characters in vore altogether.

Honestly, after coming from the furry fandom where everything is a lot gayer, it was quite a shock coming to this site and finding out that most guys into vore prefered being eaten by giant human women rather than dragons or bears. xD
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:52 am

Oral, though i can like others at times!
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion