Upper Tummy Or Lower Tummy? (Taur Vore)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Upper Tummy Or Lower Tummy? (Taur Vore)

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:45 am

So as the title states, this is in reference to Taur vore. Now when I say Taur, I don't strictly mean Centaurs. I mean any type of Taur, from Furtaurs to Reptaurs (Reptile taurs incase anyone was unfamilar with that term.) Anything that's got two arms and hands, plus four legs and feet/paws/hooves/talons/etc.

So, when you see a taur in a vore scenario, do you usually perfer the prey, be they willing or unwilling, to be in the upper tummy near the taurs chest, or the lower tummy between the four legs. Or does it really just depend on the vore type/situation for you?

For me, I most perfer the lower tummy to be utilized. For me, it feels more natural in the setting.

Now that's not to say that I am against the upper tummy being used for vore senarios. Oral vore I can see as the leading reason for the upper tummy to be used in vore images and/or stories. I can't rightfully say unbirth is defaulted to the lower tummy for stories and/or art, cause I have read stories where the taur is pregnant, and the upper tummy is where their womb is, so either tummy can definitely be used in any type taur vore setting. And the same goes for anal vore. They go through the butt hole all the way to the upper tummy, as I have read and seen in art pieces somewhere in the past.

But like I said, I would see the lower tummy as the more natural setting for taur vore scenarios, but that's just my personal opinion.

But let me hear your opinions.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Upper Tummy Or Lower Tummy? (Taur Vore)

Postby Hereforvore » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:14 am

With oral vore, I like to see the human stomach more as a holding place or even just a longer throat, the horse stomach does feel more natural. I like to imagine the prey just slipping down through the human half and almost vanishing into the massive stomach of the horse, maybe a slight bulge but not much. Anal vore, horse stomach as well, and I've not really thought about unbirth with centaurs, it would depend on if they had two vaginas as well, one at the back and one at the human part.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:32 am

For me, practically half the point of using taurs for vore is the multiple stomachs. While the upper belly can be great for carrying around prey with the implication that the first stomach is just used for storage and is completely safe, if the second lower belly isn't used at all, you could almost achieve much of the same with a more samesized anthro scene. My ideal scene with a taur is full tour, let's all of the tummies and unique tract of a taur to get the spotlight~!
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:02 am

Tornadochaser1 wrote:So, when you see a taur in a vore scenario, do you usually perfer the prey, be they willing or unwilling, to be in the upper tummy near the taurs chest, or the lower tummy between the four legs. Or does it really just depend on the vore type/situation for you?
But let me hear your opinions.

Lower. Generally, I prefer non-humanoid stomachs over humanoid ones in most cases.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamdann » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:21 am

I prefer the lower tummy because its bigger and can hold more prey and for some reason it just looks nice when its big and full.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:33 am

Lower because it's the more "feral" part and also the larger part. Of course, both would be better. The prey staying in the upper stomach for awhile before being pushed into the lower one is what I typically imagine.

Also, this concept should be able to apply to nagas.
Jayezox
---

Postby coop500 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:20 am

Both~ Prey can get gently kneaded into each one, maybe even back and forth between the two bellies.
Though I never got to use Taur preds it doesn't mean I don't like them.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Oniric » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:24 am

Jaxed wrote:For me, practically half the point of using taurs for vore is the multiple stomachs. While the upper belly can be great for carrying around prey with the implication that the first stomach is just used for storage and is completely safe, if the second lower belly isn't used at all, you could almost achieve much of the same with a more samesized anthro scene. My ideal scene with a taur is full tour, let's all of the tummies and unique tract of a taur to get the spotlight~!

This is pretty much exactly how I feel about taurs in vore. In my ideal scenario, the prey gets to experience the whole thing before settling in the "lower tummy" for a (safe) extended stay.

I'm not a huge fan of random taurs (as in, foxtaurs, wolftaurs, etc.), but I like centaurs and species that normally have that anatomy, like the Lynels from Zelda BotW. I have a few story ideas in mind, so maybe I'll write some taur vore eventually.
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:35 am

I personally prefer the upper stomach. It's the same with nagas for me - prey start in the human abdominal section, then are pushed lower over the course of digestion. Of course, it also depends on how many are eaten; in the case of multiple prey, both stomachs are filled by default.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby dreamweevil » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:13 pm

I don't usually assume that 'Taurs have two stomachs at all. Possibly multiple chambers, but for vore scenarios... not even that.

The human half of a 'taur would contain mostly: lungs. The diagphragm would be approximately where the "human" part meets the rest of it.

Here's why: Everything else can be further down. Why depend on a wimpy human-sized heart or stomach when you have access to a much larger, more protected organ a short distance away?

By freeing up that space in the human torso, you can have the larger lungs you'd need to supply the oxygen needs of a much larger animal. Because we strand exhaust air in our windpipe on each breath, the shorter that windpipe the more efficient respiration can be, so it makes sense that our lungs would be closest to our nose and mouth.

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby DrDeagle » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:01 pm

I prefer Lower belly inn any situation. When i think of tour vore i always think about a comic faf made a few years back called "Chicken House" i freakin love that comic.
You can check it out here https://luscious.net/c/furry_comics/alb ... 7000/view/
DrDeagle
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Lower tummy because I dunno, a belly bulge and general chubbiness looks a bit off on a taur imo. I recall reading on Felarya wiki that nagas used both tummies, one for small stuff and the other (snake) one to digest large preys because it use up more energy so you wouldn't want to waste it to digest nuts or whatever. I like that explanation although it depends on how people want to view taur stomachs ^^

I think using both for whatever food is ingested would be ideal in a similar way to how cows have multiple stomachs. If a taur creature would swallow whole a human, assuming it isn't a macro pred, I would see it an extremely difficult task for the prey to instantly slide down into the taur stomach with all the human organs in the way. I guess it would be easier for nagas too because snake biology is already meant to stretch for large preys. But after a little while, the organs/ribs would have moved out of the way and prepped the second esophagus (whatever that tube would be called) for the descend of the prey.

Other than pseudo-science stuff, I have no idea why I'd prefer that. I love humanoid preds but somehow it'd be better if the food would go to the animal part, it just seems sexier, even if the human tummy might be "prioritized" (rubbed more, etc.). Chubby/bulging animal part can look nice too, just thinking about the horse from Brothers Grimm even if it wasn't a taur.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Miridium » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:31 pm

Why not both?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:59 am

dreamweevil wrote:Here's why: Everything else can be further down. Why depend on a wimpy human-sized heart or stomach when you have access to a much larger, more protected organ a short distance away?

The way I see it, hybrids like this are entirely fantasy creatures anyway. They didn't *evolve* their physiology, some wizard or diety made them that way by mashing together two already existing creatures. Sure, they could be made efficiently, but they don't necessarily have to be.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VelveteenDreams » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:39 am

I prefer the lower belly, but that's because the way I think the bellies work. THe first one is sort of like a crop. It can still digest food (and people) but takes longer and is relatively safer, cleaner, etc. but far tighter. The lower belly is dark, hot, wet, loud, gurgly, and full of chime, and is much more active in churning people. So the upper belly is where you're (mostly) safe, because it's weaker and they can still reach you, while the lower belly is the dangerous point of no return; you either full tour out, or you're digested! And I just love the sense of danger that something like that entails. Even during non-fatal there's still this terrifying 'if I slip into the lower belly I'll be in greater danger.' Vore is all about the peril and domination for me, not the death, after all.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ZRex030 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Upper belly, because I like human bellies more than animal bellies. In my preference animals are only good as prey!
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 24, 2018 10:46 am

Necro'd!

With a taur, I prefer both bellies to be in use, the upper one is good because it's more accessible for rubbing and such, the lower because it typically has greater capacity, allowing that many more people to get eaten. Unlike some of the other people who have posted here, I prefer the upper stomach to be every bit as dangerous as the lower one. If the predator is a taur based on an insect or other species that uses separate chambers for different parts of the digestive process (such as chemical versus mechanical digestion), I might separate those functions between the upper and lower stomachs, however.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Eznam » Thu May 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Lower, generally. The diagram of their anatomy I make in my head just leads me to believe their upper body is mostly lungs and heart while the lower body is digestive tracts and sexual organs. So when they get stuck in the upper one, it just looks stuck in its throat.

Although I guess a minotaur or whatever you call a cow-derived centaur would actually have many stomachs.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion