Rosalinas Revenge the Animation - Need Voice Actors

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Rosalinas Revenge the Animation - Need Voice Actors

Postby Nightmare49 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Thought i should post this in the forums as well. And hopefully this is put in the right place. ^^;

Why do i need voice actors?
Well. Jackurai is no longer going to do speech bubbles for his flash commissions so I need a some people who is willing to voice act for the characters. And there are a lot of them.

What is it about?
Well its a non-vore, vore and expansion story series that takes place after Rosalina's Revenge The Flash. Now there is not all in all of the series but there will be some vore for sure. I got some plans for vore scenes, breast vore, unbirth and more. But i need to get the story to the point that they appear in. :D

How many can you do?
Three characters, take your pick, each character should keep and be close to their character’s voices, Excluding the Koopas, goombas, and Toads. You can make them sound however you want.

Availability
Please make sure you can both record and send your voices. Cause once you pick who you are please know that I would want you to continue to act out their voices for the entire series, excluding the background characters. Consistency would be nice here.

The Characters – full time characters
    Rosalina
      Looking for an angelic voice
    Mona
      A tom boy ideally but open to types
    Peach
      Kind of a sweet voice
    Daisy
      An annoying Tomboy voice
    Mac (Toad) - [Filled]
      Open to any kind of voice
    Matt (Toad) - [Filled]
      Open to any kind of voice
    Toadette
      Try to sound like her
    Zaina (OC)
      british / English sounds
    Wario - [Filled]
      Sound like his voice, as close as you can make it.
    Waluigi - [Filled]
      As close to his voice as possible or like ProtonJon’s Waluigi’s Voice

Background Characters – part time characters
    Toads
      Male
      Female
    Koopa’s
      Male
      Female

How you can help
If you want to voice act out one of the characters let me know in the forum or by PM.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Re: Rosalinas Revenge the Animation - Need Voice Actors

Postby AzurePheonix » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:58 am

Alas, I have no mic and not able to contribute to this game, but I wish you good luck in this game.

And Rosalina better vore Bowser.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Rosalinas Revenge the Animation - Need Voice Actors

Postby Nightmare49 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:00 am

AzurePheonix wrote:Alas, I have no mic and not able to contribute to this game, but I wish you good luck in this game.

And Rosalina better vore Bowser.

:D Well it'll be an adaptation of my ROsalina's series. So i guess in the story i could find a way! :)
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion