Dominant parasitic prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Dominant parasitic prey

Postby Miridium » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:34 pm

So here's a scenario I came up in my car while I was in a parking lot.

We have a dominant prey unwilling pred scenario. However the prey is looking not to be digested or for a full tour but to become a parasite thus living not just in the pred but also off the pred at the latter's expense and welfare. Much like parasitic worms in real life.

What do you guys think?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Dominant parasitic prey

Postby Willing bystander » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:05 pm

Odd place to come up with the idea but I've heard of weirder :lol:

I quite like the idea being fond of unwilling preds myself. Not sure how far I would go with the whole 'at the latter's expense and welfare' though. Would probably rather leave it at causing indigestion/bit of pain and bloating out the pred's belly much to their displeasure.

Still a unique idea I've rarely seen in vore.
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Cryptosporidium (IIRC) is a cat/rodent parasite. It infects cats, which poop out spores eventually eaten by rodents. It can't complete reproduction in rodents. So it forces them to walk out in the open, not hiding, where they're bound to be eaten by cats. So what if a parasite turns a human into prey? They don't want to, but they're forced to do anything the pred wants.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby PrimalJuggernaut » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:38 am

PrimalJuggernaut
Been posting for a bit

Postby illirium » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:27 pm

I believe jaggedjagd was working on a comic series with a similar premise: https://aryion.com/g4/view/428006
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Siuddithsi wrote:Cryptosporidium (IIRC) is a cat/rodent parasite. It infects cats, which poop out spores eventually eaten by rodents. It can't complete reproduction in rodents. So it forces them to walk out in the open, not hiding, where they're bound to be eaten by cats. So what if a parasite turns a human into prey? They don't want to, but they're forced to do anything the pred wants.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Toxoplasma gondii, but it doesn't make rats want to go in the open. Rather, it makes them interested in the smell of feline urine, which is even more insidious-seeming. Humans actually can be infected with this parasite, but it's only dangerous for pregnant women (and then only if first caught while pregnant) or people with very weakened immune systems, like those suffering from AIDS. As to whether it affects the mentality of humans is debated. People with it do show a tendency towards certain personality traits that tend to be absent in people without Toxoplasma in them, but it could be that people who start out with those traits are simply more likely to own cats. It's common for "weaponized Toxoplasma" to be suggested as a possible cause for a zombie apocalypse, but I maintain a weaponized form would be more likely to cause mass suicide via big cat than to make people zombies.

In any case, seeing as I prefer fatal, my tastes in parasitic vore tend to revolve around a parasite that takes over a person's body and turns them into a pred against their will. Often the parasite still initially enters via the mouth, though.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to General Vore Discussion