Samus - Vore Animation Release

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Samus - Vore Animation Release

Postby RyanC » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:01 pm

"Samus" has been released to patrons!

A link to the animation went out this morning to all my patrons and gumroad subscribers.

If you're eager to see "Samus," I'll be sending out another link to supporters in the first week of March. To get access to the link message, you'll need to sign up BEFORE March 1st. I'll only be sending out the patreon rewards (including the animation link) at the start of each month after payments are processed.

Once you sign up, you'll also get access to the current comic pages, voting rights for upcoming work, and any previous month's rewards.

Notes on the animation:
- First new animation in Maya
- Headfirst Vore, lots of kicking and struggling
- Nude prey (Samus) with a very creepy space worm

.Image

http://www.patreon.com/secretstash
or
gumroad.com/secretstashcomics
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Re: Samus - Vore Animation Release

Postby Emi » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:50 pm

So glad to see you release a new animation. Up for this thread and all of my thumbs up for this amazing video!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Return to General Vore Discussion