Dangerous Professions in a Vore World?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Dangerous Professions in a Vore World?

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 am

That bit about strippers and prostitutes can go both ways...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Bright » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:40 am

Which professions do you imagine predators apply for? (Better bring a ticket when you travel with train)
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Herbnerb » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:05 am

Being a nurse would be dangerous. I can just imagine now a Nurse who has had their lunch stolen from the office fridge one too many times decides to nom one of their coworkers. Missing lunches is no joke lol. And of course having a patient who is a pred would be dangerous.
We are blood and vein, tree and sap, salt and sea.
Herbnerb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:16 am

Also on the flip side, tatoo artists would have a great time because labret piercings would go en vogue if vore was a common thing. Business galore

GramzonTheDragon wrote:Anything requiring you to be alone, but if vore was a known about issue then as i always say, law enforcement is going to be on the case and when someone goes missing on a job it's not hard to say "oh our electrician hasn't called back yet, call the police and send them to the last repair job. A lot more people would be packing weapons to defend themselves as well. A gun, a knife to cut yourself out or avoid getting ate in the first place, a pipe, a wrench, a strand of leftover 2 inch thick wire under the seat of your company truck to beat someone in the face with as it's basically copper and rubber billy club, etc.

Basically any society where it becomes an issue of people getting devoured is going to adapt to deal with the offenders, or crumble if the problem gets bad enough.

Huh. That gives me an idea. It's basically an automatic garrote wire. You just put it around the neck of someone trying to eat you, and they can't get it off, and they'll choke and die if they try to swallow something
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dekabreak » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:29 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:That bit about strippers and prostitutes can go both ways...

Yeah, prostitute goes to a house, eats the client, and steals the client's wallet and possessions while going away, hell, there's probably some stories like that even if i can't recall any right now.

Anyways, voluntary work for Soup Kitchens and the like is probably dangerous in such a world, after all, there's always the possibility of a poor person just feeling like they want a more filling and meaty meal.

Rehab centers would also be awful, all those people wanting to get a fix and going through withdrawal would probably eat someone like one of the workers to get some distraction or even just to get rid of someone that is keeping away their drugs from them.

Prison guards have the problem of a prisoner just wanting to prove themselves of being tough and what better way than eating a guard or a strong prisoner, and if there's a mutiny, it would make sense for guards to be eaten, or just a prisoner being sadistic or wanting revenge on a guard, there would likely be a lot more precautions for guards in a vore world.

Therapists and psychologists also goes both ways, who's to say someone doesn't just schedule a meeting with the purpose of eating the therapist, or said therapist manipulating their patients into wanting to die and being eaten?

Nuns and other religious jobs like priests are also probably dangerous if their religion isn't very vore heavy, just because of rebels, atheists or people who don't like getting sermons or like the idea of eating religious figures, and they all tend to spend time on churches and convents so they aren't exactly hard to find, i dunno, i imagine these kind of jobs would be dangerous.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion