Pre-Story?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pre-Story?

Postby delete8234b » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:15 am

I was wondering if I should make a Pre-Story that helps establish who the main character is (the one who is always being preyed on) and how the stories work. I had a few ideas in order to make my character super flexible on where he can be, but I don't want every story to be in a different location. I would like some of the stories to take place in his home town. Also, would Eka allow this story to be uploaded before I upload any others since it's technically not a vore-based story?
delete8234b
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pre-Story?

Postby Marked » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am

Yes, upload of non-vore material is allowed, but try and keep at least 50% of your contributions vore-related.

Your pre-story idea sounds like a character bio or reference, which are completely allowable.

For more information, please see the site FAQs
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion