Hello, do I belong here?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Hello, do I belong here?

Postby Snackbar » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Hi all. This is the first time I'm in a vore community so I want to see if I'm considered edible, and also if I enjoy getting snacked on!

Joke's over, now serious mode. I truly am concerned that I may not belong here, and if that's true I'd appreciate guidance where else to go. To put it bluntly: I don't think I care much about vore itself. Instead what I do care about is a very specific part of it: the sounds. And not really the innocent swallowing and gulping sounds either, but hard vore sounds of bone/skull cracking from chewing. Such sounds are very sexual to me because my mind associates them with intense, orgasmic pleasure instead of pain. I am the prey but I feel the exact opposite of suffering and "death" becomes the orgasm! As prey, I may or may not be human (sometimes I don't even see what I am because the experience is POV or may not be visual at all) but the predator is always a female of some sort: normal human, giantess, monster. And she's hungry. And she loves crunching my head and breaking my neck, while making noises of cracking, slurping, giggling, and I'm loving it! When she finally ends me I climax and I don't see past the "death". Maybe she eats me, maybe she doesn't, I don't even know. And that's about it. Now you know a secret even the closest people to me IRL don't know. And it's better if it stays this way!

Anyway, finding this sort of hard vore ASMR (if you will) has been impossible so far, probably because of how specific it is. So until now I had to make do with lots of imagination and monster attack sounds from video games. This is obviously far from the ideal experience. The crunching sounds are repetitive and extra sounds like a female's sexy "mmmm" is hard to blend in right (and I end up imagining it).

A small question: I did read the rules so don't consider this a request, but just in case this kind of rare audio material is already available somewhere, could you point me to it pretty please? Because I sure as hell couldn't find it on my own, so far. Thank you.

So what do you think? Is this community where I belong or am I too extreme in my taste?
Snackbar
New to the forum

Re: Hello, do I belong here?

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:19 pm

It's a fairly narrow range in a wide span of tastes within a fairly specific fetish, but there's a lot of content here, perhaps you will find something to your taste.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Hello!

I don't think you're too 'extreme' in your taste for this site, we have all kinds here, but Eka's doesn't have a ton of audio-only content.

You can probably find stories or drawings that are somewhat similar to what you are looking for, but for the specific "ASMR"-type content you mentioned, you'll likely have to look elsewhere.

Of course if you're the creative type you can try your hand at making your own material, either in audio or perhaps written form. I'm sure there are at least a few people here that share your interest.

Hopefully someone here can help you in your search.
Best of luck!
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:15 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 am

Of course you belong here! We`re all mad here, hehe!
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Snackbar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:06 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:Of course you belong here! We`re all mad here, hehe!

I like that attitude. :D
Thanks all, for the replies so far. You'll find me in the HV section.
Snackbar
New to the forum

Postby Scrumptious » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Snackbar wrote:
minakotomoka14 wrote:Of course you belong here! We`re all mad here, hehe!

I like that attitude. :D
Thanks all, for the replies so far. You'll find me in the HV section.

Yes, you're very welcome here.

As IvesBentonEaton said, your specific kink is indeed quite specific. But the only way to find fellow travelers is to hang out in the right neighborhood. We're that neighborhood, and hard vore sounds like the right street. Good luck finding your specific address. :wink:
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 pm

yeah you belong here welcome to eka my friend i hope you enjoy the rp/chat room and the many drawings that fit what you want
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion