What's your sexual orientation?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What's your sexual orientation

Straight
46%
Gay
8%
Lesbian
4%
Bisexual
27%
Asexual
16%

Total votes : 484

Re: What's your sexual orientation?

Postby Cowrie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:10 pm

stearwing wrote:That doesn't make you asexual.
Asexual means you have zero sexual interest in anyone and anything, period.

It means no sexual interest in anyone. Ace people like myself can still find fetishes sexual.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby TheDevilKira » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:20 pm

stearwing wrote:
TheDevilKira wrote:when I'm not aroused I'm not attracted to anyone

That doesn't make you asexual.

Hence why I put Asexual/Bisexual , also going by your logic how is that not like I just described when I'm not aroused. I don't feel that way all the time like I previously stated, so therefore I wouldn't be in an Asexual mind set all the time.
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vae » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:46 am

stearwing wrote:

Incorrect. Why mislead people? Just look it up.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:56 am

Vae wrote:
stearwing wrote:

Incorrect. Why mislead people? Just look it up.

According to the Cambridge Dictionary:
asexual adjective
1) without sex or sexual organs
2) having no interest in sexual relationships

A "sexual relationship" means "fucking someone". You're not asexual if you're interested in fucking someone.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby TheDevilKira » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:02 am

Asexual means you have zero sexual interest in anyone and anything, period.[/quote]

[/quote] Incorrect. Why mislead people? Just look it up.[/quote]
According to the Cambridge Dictionary:
asexual adjective
1) without sex or sexual organs
2) having no interest in sexual relationships

A "sexual relationship" means "fucking someone". You're not asexual if you're interested in fucking someone.[/quote]

Again hence why i put Asexual/Bisexual that's implying I sometimes feel Asexual(or as you put it "not interested in fucking someone" and sometimes I feel Bisexual(as I'll put it, interested in fucking someone of either gender).For someone who posted about being 95%gay, me posting about being Asexual sometimes and Bisexual other times shouldn't be that hard to understand, regardless of whether you agree on how I define my own sexuality.
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:28 am

TheDevilKira wrote:For someone who posted about being 95%gay, me posting about being Asexual sometimes and Bisexual other times shouldn't be that hard to understand, regardless of whether you agree on how I define my own sexuality.

I'm sorry for using a memetic expression that you did not recognise and thus took at face value.

jaggedjagd wrote:
stearwing wrote:

Well actually.

"There is no litmus test to determine if someone is asexual. Asexuality is like any other identity- at its core, it’s just a word that people use to help figure themselves out. If at any point someone finds the word asexual useful to describe themselves, we encourage them to use it for as long as it makes sense to do so."

Exactly, and right here it doesn't make sense.
Unless you take it to mean "whatever you want it to mean", in which case I sexually identify as an attack helicopter.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby TheDevilKira » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:44 am

I'm sorry for using a memetic expression that you did not recognise and thus took at face value.

jaggedjagd wrote:
stearwing wrote:

Well actually.

"There is no litmus test to determine if someone is asexual. Asexuality is like any other identity- at its core, it’s just a word that people use to help figure themselves out. If at any point someone finds the word asexual useful to describe themselves, we encourage them to use it for as long as it makes sense to do so."

Exactly, and right here it doesn't make sense.
Unless you take it to mean "whatever you want it to mean", in which case I sexually identify as an attack helicopter.[/quote]

I'll be honest I'm not familiar with whatever meme you were talking about then, I am familiar with the helicopter one which is actually pretty funny. However that's not taking the meaning of the word , and making it into whatever I want it to mean. You just posted about Cambridges Asexual definition means to "not be interested in sexual relationships as you put it "not interested in fucking somebody" how is that different then what I said " about when I'm not aroused I'm not interested in anyone sexually. Even at times when I was aroused, I wasn't sexual interested . I'm usually not sexually interested in anyone, but there will be times where I'm interested in certain guys or girls. Did more looking into the subject I would say I'm closer to what some people refer to as a grey asexual, or known as grace, and gray ace. Basically it's the spectrum between Asexuality and Sexuality.
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Heeey! That was a great example of what I described earlier! Graysexual is the term you're looking for, yeah. It fits you to a T as I read up on it now. 'u' Most of the way toward asexual, but with unusual exceptions.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheDevilKira » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Artemis wrote:Heeey! That was a great example of what I described earlier! Graysexual is the term you're looking for, yeah. It fits you to a T as I read up on it now. 'u' Most of the way toward asexual, but with unusual exceptions.

Thanks, I felt like there had to be a better term out there for it. I didn't know that it was an actual thing until now.
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:10 pm

yeah, "grey As" are a thing, particularly since no one can seem to agree on what "asexual" really means.
personally, i'd treat it the same as any other "___-sexual" orientation. it refers solely to the object of your attraction, not your desire for sexual interaction. a heterosexual person isn't gonna want to sleep with every member of the opposite sex they see, even if they find that person attractive. likewise, on the other end, you can sleep with someone that you aren't attracted to or have a sex drive without having your arousal be directed at another person. arousal and attraction can be (and frequently are) mutually exclusive. thus it would make sense to just define an asexual as someone who is not sexually attracted to other people in the same way that heterosexuals are attracted to people of the opposite sex or homosexuals are attracted to people of the same sex, etc. that doesn't mean they don't have a sex drive that can be stimulated by other things, although some of them also lack sex drive altogether--but that can apply to anyone. people of all orientations may have varying levels of sex drive/desire regardless of whether or not they experience attraction, for a wide variety of reasons.

in case that's of any help to anyone, idk
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:23 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CreativeWriter » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:50 pm

I like women, so I'm heterosexual in real life. I never had any interest in men.

When it comes to vore though, I like male preds too, as long as they are large, fat/muscular anthros (for example, bears or gators, I'm not into human preds much). :-D
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:07 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:^I'd put a *clap* emoji here if I could...

we don't have one? o shi-- furthermore, why do we have a sad hitler emoji but no claps? that is mysterious.

:fascist:
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:00 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:
Erastus wrote:personally, i'd treat it the same as any other "___-sexual" orientation. it refers solely to the object of your attraction, not your desire for sexual interaction. a heterosexual person isn't gonna want to sleep with every member of the opposite sex they see, even if they find that person attractive. likewise, on the other end, you can sleep with someone that you aren't attracted to or have a sex drive without having your arousal be directed at another person. arousal and attraction can be (and frequently are) mutually exclusive. thus it would make sense to just define an asexual as someone who is not sexually attracted to other people in the same way that heterosexuals are attracted to people of the opposite sex or homosexuals are attracted to people of the same sex, etc. that doesn't mean they don't have a sex drive that can be stimulated by other things, although some of them also lack sex drive altogether--but that can apply to anyone. people of all orientations may have varying levels of sex drive/desire regardless of whether or not they experience attraction, for a wide variety of reasons.

^I'd put a *clap* emoji here if I could...

The same here!
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Eznam » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:11 am

Erastus wrote:
jaggedjagd wrote:^I'd put a *clap* emoji here if I could...

we don't have one? o shi-- furthermore, why do we have a sad hitler emoji but no claps? that is mysterious.

:fascist:

I actually made a revamped palette of emojis a while back that were all in the same style. Eka never implemented them. Also no word on why we can't use actually emojisImage
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bellyl0ver » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:45 pm

I’m fairly certain I’m straight, although someone occasionally uses very feminine males in their artwork that makes me question it.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:36 am

I'm gay for prey.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:47 am

The results so far surprise me. I allways thought gay and bisexual people were the majority in vorey and furry fandom.
Gat
Participator

Postby Jamjo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:12 am

I don't know which I should sign as here, because when it comes to the real world (not counting monsters and various anthros) I'm only sexually attracted to women, but on rare occasion I can like/get along with a guy enough in a certain way to enjoy intimacy. So, for real life stuff responding that I'm bi/pan*sexual* doesn't quite add up (since it doesn't describe my sexual attractions), but this is eka's where there's a lot of art of male things I thoroughly enjoy/wish i could be part of xD

For irl stuff the most honest orientations I can claim are Hetero-flexible (flexibility coming in from the rare men who pass effortlessly as women) and Pan-romantic. If I was in a world with aliens, monsters, anthros or whatever else I would easily fit Pan all the way!
Jamjo
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion