Preds who are unaware of prey’s sentience?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Preds who are unaware of prey’s sentience?

Postby avatar300 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:41 am

Who else likes scenarios where the pred isn’t aware that their prey is a living being? What I mean here is that the pred is using someone as prey or a sex slave, but they’ve been led to believe that this person is just a lifelike doll or robot with complex AI. Or maybe they’re in some virtual reality world where they think that the prey are all lifeless NPCs, but the prey are real people who’ve been trapped in this world and can’t communicate this to the predators.

I like how this kind of scenario helps the preds to rationalize their actions. It makes them more believable as characters, since instead of doing unspeakable things to someone out of a pure lack of empathy, they think they’re just harmlessly engaging in fantasy.

I especially love when the prey knows the pred and believes them to be an innocent or shy person, only to see a fiercely sexual and predatory side of them that they wouldn’t willingly reveal to anyone. Or when the prey would normally enjoy this sort of play but just not given their relationship with the pred, like when a sister is toying with her brother without realizing it.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Re: Preds who are unaware of prey’s sentience?

Postby Emi » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:09 am

avatar300 wrote:Who else likes scenarios where the pred isn’t aware that their prey is a living being? What I mean here is that the pred is using someone as prey or a sex slave, but they’ve been led to believe that this person is just a lifelike doll or robot with complex AI. Or maybe they’re in some virtual reality world where they think that the prey are all lifeless NPCs, but the prey are real people who’ve been trapped in this world and can’t communicate this to the predators.

I like how this kind of scenario helps the preds to rationalize their actions. It makes them more believable as characters, since instead of doing unspeakable things to someone out of a pure lack of empathy, they think they’re just harmlessly engaging in fantasy.

I especially love when the prey knows the pred and believes them to be an innocent or shy person, only to see a fiercely sexual and predatory side of them that they wouldn’t willingly reveal to anyone. Or when the prey would normally enjoy this sort of play but just not given their relationship with the pred, like when a sister is toying with her brother without realizing it.

This is something new to me, but sounds very interesting!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:50 pm

This sounds interesting but imo if the prey started screaming, the pred would know. No complex robot or VR for me ^^;
Although I like when preys have been turn into food and those can't scream, assuming the pred isn't the one who transformed them in the first place!
Kitsouille
???

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:08 am

One way that I sorta have this play out is with certain alien predators, where they think that another species isn't sentient or at least is more on an animal level. And the alien isn't aware, or doesn't care about the possibility that they're eating a thinking entity due to not understanding their language.

"Oh look, they're making a cute chirping noise." *nomph*
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:00 am

This sounds like an interesting concept, you’re very creative
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby avatar300 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:17 am

Thank you all for your replies!

Kitsouille wrote:This sounds interesting but imo if the prey started screaming, the pred would know.

The idea to me is that the pred would be expecting the prey to scream and resist, because that’s how they expected the AI to work. It would be like when we look at the comics and animations that people post here and get off on the prey struggling and pleading, because that’s what we expect the prey to do in an unwilling scenario. Maybe whatever magic or technology had turned the prey into this "inanimate" doll would allow them to speak and scream, but only to a degree. They might have a set of stock phrases they’re allowed to say, like "Please don’t eat me" or "Someone please help", but the scenario doesn’t allow them to communicate that they’re conscious. Or they could just be gagged or have their voice removed.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:38 am

avatar300 wrote:The idea to me is that the pred would be expecting the prey to scream and resist, because that’s how they expected the AI to work. It would be like when we look at the comics and animations that people post here and get off on the prey struggling and pleading, because that’s what we expect the prey to do in an unwilling scenario. Maybe whatever magic or technology had turned the prey into this "inanimate" doll would allow them to speak and scream, but only to a degree. They might have a set of stock phrases they’re allowed to say, like "Please don’t eat me" or "Someone please help", but the scenario doesn’t allow them to communicate that they’re conscious. Or they could just be gagged or have their voice removed.

I see! Could the "real" preys be switched with the robots/dolls after the preds have got used to them? So they just wouldn't know the 150th doll they've swallowed wasn't a doll and actually had a life and a family when it said so?

I also like The Saint of Ravens's post. I can't remember a time where I've witnessed a pred and a prey that simply couldn't communicate. I love this idea.
Kitsouille
???

Postby avatar300 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:26 am

Kitsouille wrote:I see! Could the "real" preys be switched with the robots/dolls after the preds have got used to them? So they just wouldn't know the 150th doll they've swallowed wasn't a doll and actually had a life and a family when it said so?

Yes! This could also include a doll that regenerates each time it’s eaten, and maybe the prey is only conscious whenever the doll’s being used so that they’re not awake whenever they’re being kept in a cupboard or whenever the virtual reality game isn’t in use. I like the idea of a guy giving a girl such a doll as a gift, thinking it'll be inanimate, but then his mind gets trapped in his own gift to her.

One fantasy of mine involves a guy being close friends with a woman and noticing that her new boyfriend is secretly a jerk. He tries warning the woman, but the evil boyfriend deals with him by turning him into a doll. The doll is then forced to watch as the boyfriend urges the woman to try out some new kinks on the doll (maybe the girlfriend isn’t even into vore, but the boyfriend has the fantasy of a hot female predator). This could be especially torturous if the friend has always been secretly in love with the woman.
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion