Need help designing the first pred for my text game

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Need help designing the first pred for my text game

Postby Dele02b62862 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:17 pm

So, I really don't need to much help with this pred. I already decided, it's a female anthro dog. What I can't figure what breed of dog to make her that fits her personality. SO I want you guys to give suggestions, I well of course be back with designing other preds.
So you traits are,
She is fit with abs, she is beautiful and is used to being told so. She is confidant, she is flirty but in a reserved sort of way. When she is in control of another she tends to be domineering, and some what taunting, whether her partner is a willing participant or not
So take those traits and think of which breed of dog, best fits as many of those as possible in your opinion?
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Re: Need help designing the first pred for my text game

Postby BoomBewm » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:29 am

Perhaps an Afghan Hound or maybe a Korean Jindo. Hell even an Alaskan Malamute if you wanted her to be a bit stronger looking.
BoomBewm
New to the forum

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:20 am

All of those make me think of a poodle. Smug bastards.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NovaBlair » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:36 am

i can help with writing and programming if u want
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Postby WorkInProgress » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:05 pm

German Shepherd or Husky, maybe a pitbull even
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Postby Christess12 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:56 pm

I agree with MechaSharkZilla, a poodle sounds like it would fit the traits you described.
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jidane » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:32 am

I read that and the first thing that came to mind was the poodle dame from Olvier & Co. So yeah, I'll back up the people who already voted poodle on that one.
Jidane
Artist

Postby Dele02b62862 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 am

Thanks for replying guy, but about ten minutes after I posted this thread my girlfriend weighed in and suggested a Shiba Inu, and their temperament almost has that profile I specified, and also females show aggression more then males due to a strong prey drive. Also I loved huskies, but as I pointed out to my friend who also suggested them they are not reserved at all, and owning one I can attest to what big drama queens they are. Plus huskies just want everyone to be their friends, and they don't act on their prey drive as much as other dogs. A man once told me his husky would dig up ground squirrels for the simple purpose I trying to get them to play with her. And my dog just likes to chase cats and even children because when they run she assumes they are playing much to the terror of the little kids at the park lol
Thanks for your input, I will make other anthro dog characters so I will use those suggestions on them.
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion