Which vore should I write first?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How should it go?

Oral
54%
Anal
23%
Unbirth
17%
Breast/Cleavage
6%

Total votes : 35

Which vore should I write first?

Postby CasualObserver » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Hey all, longtime lurker and first time poster here. I've figured I'd try my hand at doing something vore-related, so I'm writing a story featuring the two women featured in the attachments (both are from a card game I play). The story involves Luna (the top woman) offering herself to Mercurius (the bottom woman) as a means of boosting her power, with some semi-fatal involved (Luna resurrects at the end of the story). The only problem is, I'm not sure which type of vore to write, so I'm leaving it to a vote. I have an idea on how to write each, so it doesn't matter which wins.

I thank everyone who votes in advance, I hope to have the story out in due time.
Attachments
Luna.jpeg
Luna
IMG_20170105_094733.jpg
Mercurius
CasualObserver
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion