Consequences of full-touring someone for the pred

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Consequences of full-touring someone for the pred

Postby 32n59Deleted » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:27 am

Most people it seems when they write full-tour stories seem to write it off as something the pred and prey can just walk away from once its done and go about their regular lives.

But is it really? Think about it. Say a female pred has eaten someone and then shat someone out. That prey (thinking male here) will have gotten an intimate knowledge of her insides that even she wouldn't have, will have been alive conscious in her for a good many hours (and thus know her routine, some of her interests when she's alone, etc.), and not to mention have gotten VERY intimately close to her asshole and gotten a VERY private look at her butt that few others ever will.

I'm not sure the pred and prey can ever look at each other the same again. Not sure I've ever seen this exact detail being used in a story before, usually after the deposit the story abruptly ends. Would be awesome to see one that continues a very short bit afterwards exploring the implications of the whole thing.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Consequences of full-touring someone for the pred

Postby randomthefox » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:14 am

Well the immediate consequence would be "getting to eat the prey all over again" xP

which is why any other method besides full tour always seemed like a disappointing waste of potential to me.
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:34 am

The immediate consequence is "get the prey a fucking shower or bath or whatever".
The next thing to do is to find a way to kill prey that somehow survives an environment as hostile as a carnivore's digestive system because for me at least there's no way in hell I'm leaving witnesses.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Satay » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:45 am

I don't think you could tell what exactly she is doing outside. Yeah you would notice when she's speaking or doing sport but I doubt you could get more specific information from inside her.

However your right about the up close personal views you would have but don't you think a pred who wants to fulltour you doesn't know that? I think she knows but just don't care. :D
Feel free to check out my gallery -> https://aryion.com/g4/user/Satay ^^
Satay
New to the forum

Postby Ixen » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:41 pm

For me, I am a sucker for stories, so full tours for me is more of a fluffy extra before a scene would ever end, on the positive, it can be an intimate act between pred and prey. My dragon character usually does their best to get them through safely because they find it very intimate, not to mention pleasurable, plus, their "love" gets closer to them then ever possible. On the flip side of that it can be a way to torment a future prey, send them through, they have no idea if they are going to get digested or not. OH, you made it through this time, are you going to come out the same next time? >;D muahahaha.
Ixen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:44 am

That's what I love about full tour as far as novelty goes. It's a huge surrender both ways and very romantic. The prey is kept alive in what could be a deadly environment and the pred exposes herself in return.
Jayezox
---

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:15 pm

I consider full tour to be a sex act more so than a vore act precisely because its purpose is to tease and arouse, rather than absorb nutrients as per the very purpose of eating. I imagine full tour preds experience great pleasure having to pass an entire human through thier intestines and eventually thier ass.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion