Other peoples (non-vore) characters?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Other peoples (non-vore) characters?

Postby Marco » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:06 pm

This is kind of embarrassing, and if the answer's yes, you don't have to say what characters they are or whose, but have you ever had vorish thoughts about a character created by an online artist, even though the character was not created for vore? I would never tell anyone this, but I will admit that I have found myself liking the design of some OCs and picturing being eaten by them, even though they haven't got anything to do with vore.

In a way, it kind of makes sense - I mean, we all have at least one "official" character (from a cartoon series or a videogame) that we like in vorish situations, yet they weren't created for that reason, but we still view them as good preds or preys. Again, I would never tell these people this, and you don't have to say who they are, but have you ever felt like this about other peoples characters?
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Other peoples (non-vore) characters?

Postby LoneliestWolf » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Excluding mainstream media, there's actually a handful of other artist's non-vore oriented characters that I fantasize about eating myself as a predator!
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:54 am

My fav vore characters obviously were NOT created for vore, and I don't feel embarrassed about this, I just fantasize and make vore content with them:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Jayezox » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:28 am

I don't feel ashamed of it if I keep it to myself, especially if the character in question is already drawn in a lewd way.
Jayezox
---

Postby Humbug » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:55 am

Yup, absolutely, though I only ever actually use one of them in vore because the owner made it clear that he's fine with it to his friend, who's big into vore (That character being Katia Managan). Would feel really weird using, say, Andrew Dickman's tigress, Mary-Anne, even though every time I see her, I want to send her down someone's throat. :P
There are others too, but they're not coming directly to mind. And sometimes I just see random pictures of characters on FA and think they'd be great for vorish situations.
Humbug
---

Postby Marco » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Thanks for the answers, everyone. It's nice to see I'm not the only one, and yeah, I'd never act upon it in real life (meaning, I'll still think of them that way, but I wouldn't even ask if I could draw them that way)
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:49 am

Of-course, nobody can stop my thoughts and fantasies.

Always wanted to be swallowed by Zig Zag.
Ray
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion