La Vore Girls

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

La Vore Girls

Postby Komodorazor » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:37 am

So, I recently just found a channel on Youtube on the is basically about pillow monsters eating attractive women. A movie was even made by this channel titled "Vore King" it was made in 2016. They do not show full videos of their series on youtube, it is provided on their website. They even have their own twitter account. The Youtube channel name is titled Atomic Monster. Has anyone else come across this channel or heard of it?
Komodorazor
---

Re: La Vore Girls

Postby Gabriel0813 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:39 am

yep and it meh for me
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:46 am

I believe he created a thread on this forum back then?

Edit: found it
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=42160
He did not make the thread but someone who works with him posts on page 2.
smiley
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:36 am

To be honest... I'm not much one for RL Vore. To me, Vore should be kept to fantasy. When it dribbles into reality, we may wind up with splinter groups. People who ACTIVELY look for dangerous creatures to eat them, like lions, sharks, crocodiles. Animals in the real world that are known predators. When things like that happen, people start getting worried and look for reasons. Those reasons could lead them back here, which would in turn lead to issues with the law, turning "Vore" into something illegal.That's not to say La Vore Girl isn't good. They use stuffed... I don't wanna say toys, because a "toy" to me is something small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, or at least be picked up. We'll go with "Large Puppets" or "Costumes." La Vore Girl uses Costumes, with people inside, in their videos (except any that may be CGI). So it is, very clearly, fake and meant for entertainment. But still, I hold by the notion that human beings, as a whole, are stupid. I, being human myself, will admit to being pretty damn stupid a lot. Take ANY of the Anime Conventions out there. People dress up as their favorite characters from Anime, hang out, sometimes Role Play scenes from said anime. Attack on Titan, Bleach, Naruto, DBZ/Super/GT. All of those have Vore Scenes in them. And people sometimes act out the vore scenes without knowing it's a fetish online. I'm not saying vore will ever become a real life health hazard, except for people who don't know any better and go seeking out animals to eat them, but I am saying that I think vore should be kept within the realm of fantasy and not leak into reality too much. La Vore Girl is fine. They have their limits and they respect that other people have theirs too.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Return to General Vore Discussion