Help with making a vore monster

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Help with making a vore monster

Postby Voratron » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Hey guys. I'm in the process of making a vore monster in the likes similiar ones we've had in the past (like Sloppy and Chompps from Reddmann, or the plant that Gaira and Devilclown use, which is one I personally want to learn how to make or own). I'm interested in doing photo sets and already have a large assortment of photos I managed to get in the past, but the lack of a proper monster still bugs me.

At first, I mainly used a sleeping bag (not like a shark one or something that actually looks like a monster), but then I started using a futon in a fashion similiar to Reddmann's Chompps. Recently, I've been putting a couple of pillows (or couch mattresses) together to make a mouth and a blanket to use as a body. The problem is, however, is that these are all fairly lacking to terms of what I'm actually hoping to achieve. I've tried googling methods of how to make a custom one (especially of the plant, as I'm a big fan of plant vore, or maybe even a snake), but I haven't found much. I did find a bit on how Darkslade made his Weeblefeaster, and that gave me a couple of ideas on what I'd like to do, but I lack the proper know-how (such a step-by-step process) on how to actually make one.

Here is a small amount of some of the photos I managed to get in the past as a few examples of what I'm doing. Mind you, all my models are women.

Spoiler: show
Here's one with the sleeping bag.

Here's a couple with the futon.

And a couple with the pillow and blankets.

Voratron
Been posting for a bit

Re: Help with making a vore monster

Postby KnightleyPaine » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:22 pm

I'll just point out the elephant in the room, being that your images don't work. Somebody might manage to help you better if you fixed that.

KnightleyPaine
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion