Mysterious Vorish Circus?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Mysterious Vorish Circus?

Postby VesirusReborn » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Hello all. Perhaps you can settle a debate I am having with an acquaintance of mine. He told me of a supposed Eastern Circus where snakes swallow women. I told him that it can't be real or that it was visa versa. I can't get him off my back. Please help if you can. Thank you.
One doesn't mind the madness within.
VesirusReborn
New to the forum

Re: Mysterious Vorish Circus?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:56 am

I haven't heard anything of it, however, I will state that Japan and other Eastern based countries are MUCH less inhibited than America, being as Hentai is, if I'm recalling correctly, openly played on a lot of TVs in Japan, as well as sold in stores and you can OPENLY get a job as a hentai writer/artist. As such, it wouldn't surprise me overly much if it was a real thing. I, personally, will continue to doubt that it IS real until I see actual proof otherwise. Video can be faked if the person posting it is skilled enough, so proof of said vorish circus, for me to believe it is real, would be someone to GO to said circus, see this happen, and take pictures the entire time. At such a time, post it WITH the time stamp, date and such, as well as camera model, with each picture having THEM in the shot, to prove that it is not faked.

I do, however, know that there are VERY skilled artists out there who can draw something like that, so even with proof as damning as that, I'd be skeptical unless I saw it with my own eyes.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 am

This was actually something that did exist ages back.

The evidence that it existed lies mainly in storytelling as the only way to have pictures was to paint them (yeah that far back-at least three hundred years).

From what I understand, there was a cult that would put on shows and basically provide adult entertainment in the form of a circus-like show, where the people they were sacrificing from their own numbers for any number of nefarious reasons, were fed to animals alive and whole, like snakes and such. Most of their chosen audience was given plenty of booze to keep them in the 'entertain me' phase, so none of the people watching would find their virtues and try to stop the show.

I know little else about, nor do I know of the name of the traveling cult, or if there was a name at all, but I do know that their circuit crossed borders of fifteen or so countries in eastern Europe and Asia (no specific names because back then the borders were very different than they are now). As far as I know, that cult could very well still be around today, but getting photographic proof of their existence falls in the line of 'good luck and don't get killed'. I'm almost certain that any show they produce is likely a 'strictly invite-only' type of show, and you'd be risking a lot by bringing recording devices, likely they'd confiscate your electronics at the door.

How do I know of this? It is something I came across when looking for something else, and found something on Hedonistic Medieval History (I believe I was researching dragon cults and found this instead).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Jayezox » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:35 am

sweetladyamy wrote:This was actually something that did exist ages back.

The evidence that it existed lies mainly in storytelling as the only way to have pictures was to paint them (yeah that far back-at least three hundred years).

From what I understand, there was a cult that would put on shows and basically provide adult entertainment in the form of a circus-like show, where the people they were sacrificing from their own numbers for any number of nefarious reasons, were fed to animals alive and whole, like snakes and such. Most of their chosen audience was given plenty of booze to keep them in the 'entertain me' phase, so none of the people watching would find their virtues and try to stop the show.

I know little else about, nor do I know of the name of the traveling cult, or if there was a name at all, but I do know that their circuit crossed borders of fifteen or so countries in eastern Europe and Asia (no specific names because back then the borders were very different than they are now). As far as I know, that cult could very well still be around today, but getting photographic proof of their existence falls in the line of 'good luck and don't get killed'. I'm almost certain that any show they produce is likely a 'strictly invite-only' type of show, and you'd be risking a lot by bringing recording devices, likely they'd confiscate your electronics at the door.

How do I know of this? It is something I came across when looking for something else, and found something on Hedonistic Medieval History (I believe I was researching dragon cults and found this instead).

Sounds like one of those Baphomet worshipping types. I might stumble upon this one day and if I do, I'll keep this thread in mind.

That said, I'm kind of surprised to hear this came from the east. I don't hear a lot about cult activity from there. Also, most, if not all stories of snakes swallowing a whole person have been debunked. Like the boy who somehow didn't get any broken bones after his grandfather cut the snake with a machete to free him or this clown on the freaking Discovery Channel. Swallowing whole has huge shock value and makes for good wive's tales so if I stumble upon anything about the group that did this, chances are the snake part will be fake at least. I'm not an expert, but I can't see a distressed snake swallowing someone whole and leaving itself vulrnerable in front of a live audience.
Jayezox
---

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:01 pm

I saw shows where a lady would swallow a smallish snake and keep just the tip out of her mouth and then pull it back out. One time an old guy started swallowing a snake I thought, until it came out his nostril.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheDevilKira » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:38 am

Wouldn't pulling a snake back out the mouth be extremely painful?
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 am

TheDevilKira wrote:Wouldn't pulling a snake back out the mouth be extremely painful?

Possibly, though it would most likely invoke some serious gagging.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Jidane » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:45 am

There's plenty of acts of people (usually performers) swallowing snakes.

Here's an article of a dude who made it a "hobby" after he was bitten by a snake as child:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... child.html

Here's a vid of a lady performing on stage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjiAeJgxnY0
Jidane
Artist

Return to General Vore Discussion