Growing up, what'd you think a belly's interior looked like?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Growing up, what'd you think a belly's interior looked like?

Postby Miridium » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:31 pm

This one's a little hard to explain. When my fetish was developing as a kid and tween, I always imagined the inside of the stomach to look very different than what we now know it looks like. I always imagined it'd be roomier and less confined than the meat sacks they really are. I also thought they'd be softer in appearance. Not to mention much nicer looking overall if that makes any sense.

What about you guys? Did you think the stomach looked different than what it really is inside?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Growing up, what'd you think a belly's interior looked l

Postby BelleJar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:58 pm

my basic knowledge of it came from cartoons, mainly the magic school bus so i guess my imagination wasn't very far off. i just thought it was somehow really well lit inside lol
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Since I'm into macro/micro, I always thought it was very wide open and spacious, like a cavern. It`s become a lot smaller in my actual vore works.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rockdude » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:27 pm

I used to think human insides were very much metallic and machine like (think garbage disposal), something akin to the mind being very much like data on a computer. This was of course before the subject of biology was even part of education. Yeah I was way off.

Edit: I believe I got this idea from a show called "Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy."
Rockdude
Been posting for a bit

Postby WolfJew » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:16 pm

I always knew what the inside of a stomach looked like just because my vore fetish stems entirely from the Magic School Bus episode where they go into Arnold's digestive system.
WolfJew
Been posting for a bit

Postby PonyTime » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:30 am

I always thought it as pretty accurately actually. Cramped, fleshy, squishy, dark, only Slightly soft looking. Blame SEVERAL cartoons. Not just ONE really caused my fetish to arise.
PonyTime
New to the forum

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:26 am

The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:10 pm

Well, even though I was introduced to vore by 4 years old, my perception of what the tummy looked like on the inside was off, and not having cable, I didn't see the cartoons that had vorish scenes in them til I was taught about the digestive system. In my little kid days, I thought the inside of a tummy looked and felt like comfortable, warm blankets wrapped around you on all sides.

I was 4, cut me some slack.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Sun May 20, 2018 3:15 am

Hollow and fleshy like the inside of the mouth, but more spacious and without teeth or tongues. I guess I wasn't terribly off, but never thought about folding or other organs and no one could ever guess the wrinkles were a thing without prior information. Yeah, it was pretty similar to a typical vore interior.
Jayezox
---

Postby Marco » Tue May 22, 2018 4:18 am

I think that most of the time, I thought it was basically pink and surrounding - like I'd be surrounded by a specific pink texture, sorry I'm not explaining it well.

Even now I don't have a set idea, and it's often whatever stomach I've seen recently or is in my mind (like in art or cartoons) and liked that I picture.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion