RP: Hunting scenarios with vore types other than oral.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

RP: Hunting scenarios with vore types other than oral.

Postby jaykayeight » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:05 am

Hi there!
Being a sucker for all types of vore, I do love also a hunting scenario. oral vore comes in pretty natural here because in nature that's the most common way to get the prey inside.

Now, I just wondered: Have some of you ever developed a scenario that includes the pred to be hunting down the prey for other means that oral vore?

There are a lot of illustrations and ideas about unfortunate (for the prey) situations where things like UB or AV finally occur.
But I've never seen an outright hunt. Is there somebody who has experience with this? I know that a hunting scene with UB would be kind of odd but on the other side
would be interesting to have an exhausting hunt that leads up to the situation where the prey is cornered.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: RP: Hunting scenarios with vore types other than oral.

Postby Gelus » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:14 am

I've done roleplays of the sort, a few of my characters actually have specific outfits for an AV-based hunt, something open in the back/bottom to be able to take the prey in without having to worry about removing the outfit, and either stretchy enough for prey or just open in enough areas to let the belly expand. It's a fun idea, and like hunting with oral vore, can bring a lot of pleasant buildup that makes the payoff all the better. It's pretty rare though, to see it at all.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion