Vaginal vore and female ejaculation

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vaginal vore and female ejaculation

Postby justinrpg » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:16 am

Does anybody else like the idea of when say a shrunken man is in a girl's vagina, maybe chest deep or something, where the girl squirts female ejaculation and it gets all over the shrunken man? It gets all over his face and himself.

I have always liked the idea of girl cum being involved with female vaginal vore—especially because the girl is a lot bigger than him and the female ejaculation will reflect that.

It does not matter if it involves two humans, like a husband and a wife, a girlfriend and boyfriend, or friends with benefits. Also, I like this idea when it comes to dragons unbirthing humans, or even Pokémon unbirthing humans.

I only like the idea of this if it is human prey

Does anybody else like the idea of female ejaculation being involved in unbirth?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vaginal vore and female ejaculation

Postby zelphi » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:41 pm

yeppers or the person being ubed being drenched in neather juices as they squirm around inside girl's neathers >////<
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Return to General Vore Discussion